New Moon July 23rd -Mars sq Uranus

katydid

The Leo New Moon occurs July 23, 2017 at 9.45.35am UT and in this chart the Sun-Moon conjunction – a key marker – is conjunction Mars and square Uranus. And for many countries the house positions of the Sun, Moon, Mars and Uranus in their New Moon charts is the same as the house positions of the Sun and the Moon-Saturn conjunction in their Sun cycle charts.

Mars square Uranus in this chart is ominous. Uranus can sign for unexpected shocks that occur with cataclysmic suddenness. And its role in surprise terror attacks or any event where there’s an element of surprise is pronounced. Uranus is the planet of extremists and lone-wolf terror attacks. Pluto is the terror network that provides the lone-wolf with backup support. It’s the planet of fanatics and terror groups. Otherwise Mars is the planet of strife, conflict and violence and any act of violence has a Mars trade mark.

The Leo New Moon cycle chart will influence the proceedings from July 23 to August 21, 2017.

New Moon cycle chart Washington July 23, 2017 at 5.45.35am EDST

lunation-washington

This is a high discord chart. It signs for a very dangerous moment. The Sun, Moon and Mars in house 1 (the people) are square Uranus – the planet of sudden shocks and change – in house 10 (the President). Mars is the cusp ruler of house 10. Uranus there can sign for startling revelations about the President or radical-extreme moves by him that cause widespread public anger. Mars – the planet of strife, anger, hate, guns and violence – in house 1 and Uranus – the planet of extremists – in house 1 of the Sun cycle chart indicates that there are extremists who a feeling very hostile. Measures of self-protection are needed.

The shock events that Uranus signs for can occur with cataclysmic suddenness, but all things considered Earth-shaking moments rarely arrive unheralded out of the blue. And there are many ongoing situations around the globe that could erupt into emergency situations during July and August 2017. The wheels of discord have already been set in motion. The dissension and aggressive rhetoric is escalating as countries feud and fight. Violence, in its many forms, is a big issue and there’s a war on ISIS, the media and science.

In particular North Korea is aggressively pursuing a nuclear arms program. Its belligerence and provocation is a sure recipe for retaliation. The fighting rages in Syria and Iraq. The world watches as Yemen descends into catastrophe and democracy is collapsing in Venezuela. In the US Donald Trump’s administration is haunted by an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election. (In Russia’s Aquarian Age chart progressed Mercury is in house 9 – the internet and websites – and cusp ruler of house 12 – secret, undercover activity.) A number of countries are accusing Russia of meddling in their domestic affairs and democratic processes. And Brexit has Britain and the European Union squabbling.
http://astrologyforaquarius.com/sky...ecast/earth-shaking-moments-july-august-2017/

comments? :bandit:

katydid

I think we have begun feeling the Mars/Uranus square already.

Recently we had Sun/conjunct Mars, both squaring Uranus. [7/18]

We already experienced some of the chaos here on the forum. :devil:

There has been a lot of crazy Breaking News on the media as well.

The unexplained violent shooting of the women in PJ's in Minneapolis, for example...

Culpeper

Premium Member
Strange things are happening. A long time friend of mine was just killed on Tuesday. He was a carpenter and was working on a new barn near where I live. The entire framework was complete. Work had stopped for lunch. He happened to be standing inside the framing on the ground. Without warning the entire roof structure collapsed and crushed him. It is unheard of and they do not know what caused it.

katydid

Oh no, I am so sorry. That is horrifying.

What an unexpected tragedy. I am afraid we will experience a few more such sad incidents before it is through. :unsure:

Last night I was watching a police chase live on the news---it ended up in a crash just a few miles away.

But the driver of the stolen hijacked car was going 90 t0 100 mph, and hit several cars, was going THE WRONG WAY on busy streets, and through red lights, for 45 minutes, before he was finally hit crossing an intersection. :bandit:

All that time I was thinking -Sun conjunct Mars square Uranus in Aries.

dr. farr

Good points. Uranus will begin its uneasy transit of Taurus beginning in early 2018, and will be in partile aspect with the eclipse (trine from Aries) in August; Uranus will also be part of the grand fire trine (along with Saturn and Mars) in that forthcoming eclipse.

In my delineations of the Orlando massacre (2016), the Manchester bombing and London Bridge attacks and the London Apartment Tower fire (all in 2017) Uranus has had a prominent role in each event. Uranus is also prominent in the Trump natal chart, being its most elevated planet, and connected with the Trump chart ruler, the Sun...

JUPITERASC

Strange things are happening.
A long time friend of mine was just killed on Tuesday.
He was a carpenter and was working on a new barn near where I live.
The entire framework was complete.
Work had stopped for lunch.
He happened to be standing inside the framing on the ground.
Without warning the entire roof structure collapsed and crushed him.
It is unheard of and they do not know what caused it.
Unexpected events of the nature you describe
are typically eclipse-linked
and so
that kind of event for that individual
may have been linked to the forthcoming eclipse
and its impact on their natal chart

keep in mind that
dr. farr highlighted on a number of threads that
MARS has dominion of the forthcoming August eclipse

note that
eclipse events commence a theme when a transiting planet
conjuncts the degree of a forthcoming eclipse

at the time of the eclipse transiting MARS shall be at 20 degrees LEO
and on Tuesday when the barn suddenly collapsed with no warning at all
i.e.
on Tuesday 18 July 2013
MERCURY was transiting 20 degrees LEO

and furthermore

since eclipses recur at regular intervals on a particular degree
one may check back over the years
and track recurrent themes of particular eclipses

TRADITIONAL RULES FOR JUDGING ECLIPSES http://www.skyscript.co.uk/eclipserules.html

according to ancient sources
the number of hours a Solar Eclipse total “shadow period” lasts
is equal to the length of time in years that its effects can last
So Eclipse effects may "be triggered" at any time within those years
by any planet transiting/aspecting that particular eclipse degree.

Although Lunar Eclipses are said to have an influence of up to six months
their effects have been observed to last much longer

changes indicated may occur to others
- such as friends, co-workers and not solely to family
and
when eclipses affect countries
then the entire population is in some way affected

Nasa's Fred Espanek's astronomical data :smile:
gathered from numerous eclipses
http://www.mreclipse.com/