The delayed house: North Node - house

persephone5

I've always had a hard time understanding my NN. Its in a house that is hard to grasp, the 12th and its in cancer. I don't have any conjunctions or oppositions to either the N or S Node, but I have moon and mars also in capricorn.

I wouldn't say the 12th is a delayed house for me, but how can you tell with such a house? To me, it is the strangest house. 8th is also a bit odd compared to the others.

FarEastUranus

South Node conjunct Chiron in Taurus the 9th
NN conjunct Uranus in Scorpio the 3rd

I've always been an artist and musician (Venus as the final dispositor leading a stellium in Libra may account for this also), but not too much of a healer, unless if it's about the healing of the self. I love philosophy, religion, higher education. The only other career I considered when I was a kid was college prof, but I think I prefer being an independent artist.

I'm not really clear how to develop Scorpio in the 3rd, although my Uranian tendencies are quite strong (I mainly work in new media).

ardentika

What an interesting topic! I'm not sure if it delays tho.

I have Rahu in Scorpio in 8th, conjunct Venus.
My Mom said I was extremely egoistical as a child and never wanted to share my toys with anyone else, however, I had no problem taking theirs! LOL. I am a single child, so growing up I became more aware of my egoistical tendencies and had to slowly learn how to share with others my material possesions. (Ketu Taurus 2nd H)

As I grew up more, till this day, for some reason I hate expensive possessions, only if they are practical and worth the money! We were very poor as i was growing up, but I never truly minded it that I couldn't have this or that. I learned pretty quickly to cut dolls out of magazines and had even more than other kids. Heh.
When my parents finally had money, my mom was obssessed dressing me in expensive clothes and I hated it. I felt this kept creating a barrier between me and my peers who didn't have the same means and often felt jealous or envious of me, and I really hated it. I hate it till this day. I do feel like *showing off* with expensive assets seperates you somehow from people and society. I don't mind people who have more than me, I don't feel envious, I just don't like having more than others lol. I guess that's NN Scorpio in 8th?

Also it took me quite awhile to learn and ask for help and take it. Especially material.

When it comes to love..
I dreamt of a soulmate since I was a little girl. And family. During 2 regressions I did, I always saw myself dying young before even reaching maturity. The second one was me ding at child birth, but I was still very young. From my 15th year till my 19th I didn't believe I'd live long enough to see myself as an adult. It was a deep subconscious fear for whch I had no logical explanation, it was just this ominous feeling, but the regression kind of explained it.

I've had a few relashionships for my humble 23y of age (I started dating very early) but each time I felt someone was holding me down, or blocking my growth in a way, that made me break the relationship. Ever since I realized I need a mentor in my life.

I've moved around 5 times ever since I left home, and I learned to not settle down at one place, not get used to a home enviroment, since they change quite often. I had to let go of many friends, but met so much more!

There is a general sense of letting go in my life, which often times makes me wonder if I will ever have any stability in my life lol. But I am strongly attracted to my north node, I've never had a relationship that was touching my south node. One time I had, but it was only for pleasure, and I felt no connection at all. (his moon and venus were hitting my south node. BIG NO! I immediately recognized qualities I do NOT want to adopt or be around)

So I don't know what the NN could delay in 8th house?