The current aspect of Jupiter opposed Uranus---what does it mean?

katydid

The current aspect of :Jupiter: opposed :Uranus:---what does it mean?

Jupiter in Libra opposed Uranus in Aries, both squaring Pluto in Cap.

People with cardinal planets/angles from 17 to 23 degrees will be feeling this.

Jupiter/Uranus can be really great. Sometimes ‘sudden blessings’ appear out of the blue.

But sometimes sudden troubles/problems spring from nowhere.

Having Pluto at the midpoint only intensifies things.

According to Reinhold Ebertin:

Jupiter/Uranus= Pluto : “ A sudden change in financial circumstances.”

Anyone feeling the effects of this t-square? :bandit:

Bina

Jupiter is moving to conjunct my moon at 18'30 Libra and Uranus has been conjunct my Mercury at 19'17 Aries, also opposing my moon, and yes, I am feeling it! Uranus passing over my Mercury and opposing my moon has brought new ways of communicating, also of expressing my feelings. My relationship with my mom has changed but in a good way...I'm more detached...I have been feeling the need to be free of the past and emotional attachments...
Now JUPITER is going to conjunct my moon this month and i can feel it coming... making me feel lighter and more optimistic...:smile:
I'm a bit worried though as Pluto is approaching the square to both moon and Mercury and Pluto being so slow, it will go on for a couple of years.. :innocent:

katydid

Jupiter is moving to conjunct my moon at 18'30 Libra and Uranus has been conjunct my Mercury at 19'17 Aries, also opposing my moon, and yes, I am feeling it! Uranus passing over my Mercury and opposing my moon has brought new ways of communicating, also of expressing my feelings. My relationship with my mom has changed but in a good way...I'm more detached...I have been feeling the need to be free of the past and emotional attachments...
Now JUPITER is going to conjunct my moon this month and i can feel it coming... making me feel lighter and more optimistic...:smile:
I'm a bit worried though as Pluto is approaching the square to both moon and Mercury and Pluto being so slow, it will go on for a couple of years.. :innocent:

Uranus on your Moon/Mercury opposition, helped you to detach from past mother issues===perfect description of that transit. lol

Jupiter going over natal Moon can be very nice. Especially in Libra. I'd look forward to it too.

I have Uranus at 18 Cancer in the 3rd. So this Jupiter/Uranus/Pluto is forming a GRAND SQUARE to my Uranus. I am not sure what it will bring. Uranus rules my 10th, but I am retired. :sideways:

Bina

I have Uranus at 18 Cancer in the 3rd. So this Jupiter/Uranus/Pluto is forming a GRAND SQUARE to my Uranus. I am not sure what it will bring. Uranus rules my 10th, but I am retired. :sideways:

well, you could break it up into it's parts, you already had the uranus/uranus square, that's over and not coming back... then Jupiter squaring your uranus is right now, going on for the next 8-9 months or so...and Pluto opp. is coming :bandit:

It might all revolutionise your communication, 3rd house ?

katydid

well, you could break it up into it's parts, you already had the uranus/uranus square, that's over and not coming back... then Jupiter squaring your uranus is right now, going on for the next 8-9 months or so...and Pluto opp. is coming :bandit:

It might all revolutionise your communication, 3rd house ?

Yes, breaking it down is a good way to go. I have an exact opposition between Mercury/Jupiter, and I tend to get overwhelmed by the big picture. [ Merc in Scorpio] lol

so the uranus/uranus is done. It was 12th to 3rd. I think it had to do with some spiritual revisions. I had some personal revelations in my spiritual belief systems recently.

Jupiter is in my 6th, conjunct my Saturn/Neptune conjunction in Libra.

My daughter is trying to convince my husband and I to eat more like her with her vegan diet. Maybe it will work this time? :innocent:

The Pluto opposition will be much easier than when it first entered Cap. It already plowed over my Moon/Chiron/Mars conjunction in early Cap. :bandit:

That was a bit of a emotional tussle between me and my daughter in law--but i think we are good now---i hope:pouty:

Blaze

Account Closed
Interesting, Katy. I've got my Mars in Aries as 18, Cancer Jupiter at 18 and Capricorn Saturn at 23. So, in modern terms, I've got a grand cross on my transit chart, right?

Well, lately things have been very productive. Made a new friend who shares the same goals and is ambitious, just as I. Got offered a new, better job by my former boss. ....Things have been pretty good, mostly. Only when transit Mars was conjunct my natal Saturn and square my Mars did life get pretty rough.

katydid

Interesting, Katy. I've got my Mars in Aries as 18, Cancer Jupiter at 18 and Capricorn Saturn at 23. So, in modern terms, I've got a grand cross on my transit chart, right?

Well, lately things have been very productive. Made a new friend who shares the same goals and is ambitious, just as I. Got offered a new, better job by my former boss. ....Things have been pretty good, mostly. Only when transit Mars was conjunct my natal Saturn and square my Mars did life get pretty rough.

A Cardinal grand cross can be very productive and efficient and successful, especially with Jupiter/Uranus/Pluto involved. Having that configuration lining up with your natal Mars/[Jupiter/Saturn ] is potentially life changing. :wink:

Jupiter/Uranus = Sudden Windfalls of luck

!4C

Jupiter/Uranus= Pluto : “ A sudden change in financial circumstances.”
Could be a debt crisis. If inflation and interest rates increase too fast it could pop the debt bubble. Trump has promised to cut taxes and increase spending for stimulus programs. You can't do that without simultaneously making cuts elsewhere. Changes need to be done in particular sequence over time to prevent the house of cards from falling down. The problem isn't necessarily what the Trump administration actually does, but how the markets might overreact to the perception of rapid change.

!4C

I noticed there is a lot going on during the first opposition (December 25-26). Most notable is the Uranus station. Stations are very powerful when they land on a significant point in a chart. Also, Saturn will be trine Uranus and Venus will be sextile Uranus. This configuration doesn't really speak to me in terms of good or bad. It probably will be different for different people.

One possible trouble, Uranus is disposed to Mars. Mars happens to be conjunct the south node and at the midpoint of Uranus-Pluto. This indicates possible accidents, injury, and violence. It could also indicate other types of revolutionary change, but I'm not sure how beneficial it can be with SN involvement. I know Dr. Farr was adamant that events involving SN are usually tragic. I'm not totally convinced. The Moon will be square Mars at some point during this time frame, which could be significant for timing events.

Other midpoints:
Sun=Saturn/Pluto
Saturn=Moon/Sun=Venus/Jupiter
Mercury=Sun/Pluto
Venus=Saturn/Uranus

I haven't looked at second Jupiter-Uranus opposition much, but I know it occurs when Venus is station before going retrograde. That is likely to be significant as well, especially for Venus matters.

Last edited: