Mars conjunct Uranus

Munch

No, but I just moved in with my boyfriend when Mercury cross my vertex and now because Mars/Uranus are in my natal 7th, all I want to do is get away. Not permanently, just until he stops working my nerves. :wink:

My boyfriend's car also got stolen, I suspect it's a combo of Uranus/Mars and Retrograde Mercury also in Aries. What a fun time!

gemini59

I have natal uranus conjunct mars..with mars as my house ruler. I must say I expected more but glad I did not have more. I have been working outside as much as I can.

Now Uranus rules my 12th so as Uranus comes into my 1st I expect 'things' should come out in the open that are hidden? with a vengeance ...but I have not noticed anything.

My temper has been a bit short over the last month or so particularly behind the wheel of a car but I attributed this to Neptune Solar arc natal mars (which is naturally in a square) aggression + delusion...not a good mix.

Have I noted much around me?...not so much...that was a couple of weeks ago when I saw an older man die in an accident.

mahaira

This could be a stretch, but... I keep destroying things!
This transiting conjunction is in my 4th house and I keep making a terrible mess everywhere, mostly with furniture an appliances.
My computer stopped working for no reason and I broke my external hard drive.
I'm more stressed and nervous than usual (my natal Mars is in Gemini) and I can't get rid of headaches.

mahaira

Mahaira, could this be due to Mercury retrograde?

It could be, it's just that Mercury retrograde is in my 5th house in Aries.
It made me think about the communication with my loved one and problems with creative expression (writing).
While Uranus (the ruler of my 3rd) and Mars are transiting through my 4th. That's why I thought of damage caused at home with appliances.