I miss him ... when am I going to see him?

chris10

I miss him ...
when am I going to see him?
:sad:

Attachments

• when am i gog to mt L.jpg
    when am i gog to mt L.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 25

misskitty

I'm sorry, but horary just wasn't meant for asking question after question, it is an abuse of the craft. You will either get unreadable and unradical charts, or a chart that deliberately gives you a wrong answer. You've posted so many at this point that the only one I would consider reliable is your first (note: it doesn't matter that you've slightly changed the question each time). Did you read through that Skyscript article I posted for you a week ago?

Last edited:

chris10

I'm sorry, but horary just wasn't meant for asking question after question, it is an abuse of the craft. You will either get unreadable and unradical charts, or a chart that deliberately gives you a wrong answer. You've posted so many at this point that the only one I would consider reliable is your first (note: it doesn't matter that you've slightly changed the question each time). Did you read through that Skyscript article I posted for you a week ago?

I know you're right miss kitty...
It's just that I ... really miss him :sad:

chris10

have you thought of telling him this?

I have explained to him and apologised for my weird and aloof - at times -behavior.

He is a sun scorpio, moon gemini, venus scorpio, ASC scorpio, mars libra, Saturn on his DESC.

If I say more to him I'm afraid he might disappear.

I'm sun cancer, moon scorpio, pluto conjuct my ASC.
My feelings run deep, I'm afraid they might overwhelm his gemini moon

unteruber

astrology is a subset of life. life is not a subset of astrology.

if he disappears then he is not at a place where he understands the value of what you bring to the relationship. why would you want to be with someone like that?

it seems that your hesitation has less to do with him and his probable disappearance, and more to do with you and your own fears and your self-worth.

I have explained to him and apologised for my weird and aloof - at times -behavior.

He is a sun scorpio, moon gemini, venus scorpio, ASC scorpio, mars libra, Saturn on his DESC.

Vista

Yes, he probably would run. The last guy I dated was a Gemini Moon and my Cancer Moon(part of a water grand trine) definitely freaked him out. I don't know the back story with you and your boyfriend, however I would give him time and let him come to you. Time heals all pain; I missed my boyfriend desperately and prayed he would come back, but he hasn't and I am finally in a place where I am happily dating again and having fun with friends. You will get there eventually. Keep busy and have faith everything will be ok!

As for horary, again as one who knows, asking the same question or a variance of the same question over and over will not get you anything but desperation and inaccurate charts.