5 of cups, ace of rods, ace of pents

dowhanawi

This is my reading for the day. Its pretty promising other then the 5 of cups. I'm off to a solstice potluck today. I see two possibilities for the 5 of cups:
• (possibility 1?)I haven't really been very social for the past two years because of my husbands alcoholism. We are officially broken up but emotionally I have been having trouble letting go. I have a Pluto opposed Saturn transit going on that tells me I really should. Maybe 5ofC is pushing me to do this? Its hard when he is showing up looking for an unscheduled visit which is emotional having to tell him no. Or he shows up drunk wanting to come in, forgetting he no longer lives here. It makes it hard to let go.
•(possibility 2?) Its a family centric gathering but my kids are all working or away till tomorrow so it would just me be and my toddler so I have arranged a babysitter. My friends house is always under construction somewhere (its what he does) so I figured I would have more opportunity to socialize if I'm not chasing a toddler around such a house (I'm the only one with a toddler, everyone else's kids are older like my others). I'm torn on this decision between what I will enjoy and does everyone expect ne to bring the cute little one.

I really don't want to make a decision I will regret, especially with those two aces showing my afternoon and evening. I could possibly meet someone new. That would be wonderful. Even if its just for fun and I have a bunch of great Venus and moon transits starting today and carrying on for the next week hitting one planet after the other in positive aspect. I want something new and social. Maybe it just means taking this will bring some sadness over the final loss of my relationship? Regret that it went as it did?

Other thoughts? And should I dress up a bit or dress to play in the road hockey game? I'll probably dress to play road hockey. Maybe some nice form fitted roots sweats? I really rock those. I'm one if those body types that makes them look good lol.

dowhanawi

I will but some assuring advice would have been great ;) I texted that I might show up no kids. Needed to anyways as my boys are friends with several if the boys there. Seemed fine with that so I think its just telling me to let go.

dowhanawi

I did enjoy myself. I have plans with a smaller group if the people there after the holidays. I'm glad I went without kids. The friend hosting it was cuz he can't remember the last time we did anything without kids. Its been years. My husband called before I left. Hr might not show to the kids visit tomorrow. And he lost his job again. I regret the little one wasn't bathed and changed for bed by the time I got back, but maybe next time I'll leave a small list. And my side won at road hockey. I did well but I pulled a muscle and pretended I didn't till I got home. It hurts lol

Last edited:

katydid

So the Venus and Moon transits showed up because you have made future plans with a smaller group of old friends. And that is the best way to expand your horizons. Meeting people that they bring to the table. They know you and they know your situation so they are good people as a base to expand from.

This is my reading for the day. Its pretty promising other then the 5 of cups. I'm off to a solstice potluck today. I see two possibilities for the 5 of cups:
• (possibility 1?)I haven't really been very social for the past two years because of my husbands alcoholism. We are officially broken up but emotionally I have been having trouble letting go. I have a Pluto opposed Saturn transit going on that tells me I really should. Maybe 5ofC is pushing me to do this? Its hard when he is showing up looking for an unscheduled visit which is emotional having to tell him no. Or he shows up drunk wanting to come in, forgetting he no longer lives here. It makes it hard to let go.
•(possibility 2?) Its a family centric gathering but my kids are all working or away till tomorrow so it would just me be and my toddler so I have arranged a babysitter. My friends house is always under construction somewhere (its what he does) so I figured I would have more opportunity to socialize if I'm not chasing a toddler around such a house (I'm the only one with a toddler, everyone else's kids are older like my others). I'm torn on this decision between what I will enjoy and does everyone expect ne to bring the cute little one.

I really don't want to make a decision I will regret, especially with those two aces showing my afternoon and evening. I could possibly meet someone new. That would be wonderful. Even if its just for fun and I have a bunch of great Venus and moon transits starting today and carrying on for the next week hitting one planet after the other in positive aspect. I want something new and social. Maybe it just means taking this will bring some sadness over the final loss of my relationship? Regret that it went as it did?

Other thoughts? And should I dress up a bit or dress to play in the road hockey game? I'll probably dress to play road hockey. Maybe some nice form fitted roots sweats? I really rock those. I'm one if those body types that makes them look good lol.

I'm sorry that I'm late...
Five of cups is an indicator of alcoholism and regret.
Ace of wands sees new burst of energy and inspiration about the problem.
Ace of Pentacles is an extremely good card and shows that new inspiration leading you down a new and promising path.