Why am I in ruin ?

8thstellium

Oh well I am pretty calm and collected (you had a typo back up there, by the way, so must be not very composed yourself when you write these messages!),
Thanks for the chuckles!
Oh yeah coz it's all about grammar.. Ha ha ha...

Of course anyone hiding behind a handle can indulge in what you are trying to, and failing! ;-)

Thanks for the chuckles!

Same goes for you too.
Try n stick to the subject and try and provide direct answers to people, if you have the intention of contributing without digressing. No one has time for your "wisdom".
Like I said, good day. Don't bother replying anymore.

Crystalpages

Originally Posted by Crystalpages
Of course anyone hiding behind a handle can indulge in what you are trying to, and failing! ;-)

Same goes for you too.
Try n stick to the subject and try and provide direct answers to people, if you have the intention of contributing without digressing. No one has time for your "wisdom".
Like I said, good day. Don't bother replying anymore.

Well, well, well...! A communication of this nature cannot be started and aborted upon your whim, can it, no matter how whimsical your cyber-ambush-angst might be...? :)

Yes, I use a handle, but also sign my name! I have not seen you do the same.

I question and confront issues, but unlike you -- not individuals and never insultingly! Such as my recent questioning of the questionable practice of machine-generated reports which even when using canned phrases from *classics*, essentially copied and pasted (often without due citations) rarely help. Or why else would the beneficiaries come running to jyotish forums for help!

Now a mentally-upset (temporarily, circumstantially, or worse!) participant might see that in the wrong light, and s/he or like-minded (!) folks may attack and insult, but many others do not. After all, these are public communications and so each message can be read by all and responded to! Just like, you did, though rather irrelevantly. And, wasted my time, your time and that of other readers.

Now after wrongly attacking me and using insulting language, out of the blue, you want to run away! Then why even start what you did? Such half-heartedness at things one does makes one a drifter in life. That is a waste of human existence, sadly!

Rohiniranjan

Last edited: