His North Node conjunct My Vertex - Fated Past or Future Encounter?

Tanya00

Hello :)

I recently met a man through mutual friends and are just starting to get to know each other - purely on a platonic level. When I first saw him, I immediately felt as though I've met him before. Which prompted me to take a glance at our synastry - to see if we had any past life triggers, or any aspects that "stand out".

Well, there are some great/interesting aspects (Venus Mutually Aspects Mars, My Moon conjunct His Pluto, My Ascendant opposition His Pluto to name a few)... I'm curious about a particular aspect that's present in the chart:
My Vertex conjunct His North Node

I've never seen this before in any of the synastry charts I've created over the years. I know that Vertex does/can act as a doorway/destiny point. And North Node represents karmic life lessons, but does this indicate any future romantic interaction between us? (i.e. to any clear karmic whathaveyou) or, does this aspect indicate more of a past life together (with no future indications)?

Does anyone have any experiences/information regarding this type of aspect in a synastry chart?
Thanks for your help! :biggrin:

Attachments

• astro_61gw_04_23_tanya_mr.19193.18563.jpg
    astro_61gw_04_23_tanya_mr.19193.18563.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

misskitty

My first concern is since you just met this man, are you 100% sure of his birth time (down to minute?). If not, then that aspect won't mean anything because it will change.

If that IS his exact time of birth, then Vertex and NN conjunctions can mean a significant relationship. The Vertex functions similar to the Descendant, so it would be a powerful connection.

But, as I said, make sure you are absolutely certain of his exact time and place of birth before you consider this aspect or the chart could be dead wrong.

p.s. with that Mars/Venus opposition between you, I wouldn't think it will remain platonic for long. Just sayin. :love:

Last edited:

Tanya00

My first concern is since you just met this man, are you 100% sure of his birth time (down to minute?). If not, then that aspect won't mean anything because it will change.

If that IS his exact time of birth, then Vertex and NN conjunctions can mean a significant relationship. The Vertex functions similar to the Descendant, so it would be a powerful connection.

But, as I said, make sure you are absolutely certain of his exact time and place of birth before you consider this aspect or the chart could be dead wrong.

p.s. with that Mars/Venus opposition between you, I wouldn't think it will remain platonic for long. Just sayin. :love:

Thanks for your response misskitty! Much appreciated! :biggrin:

His birth date and birth location are definitely correct. And I'd say birth time is within a 15min range of the time entered to create his chart.
(Our mutual friend that introduced us grew up with him and told me the birth time - apparently there's a funny story about the day his mother gave birth to him that our mutual friend heard "100's of times" throughout his life... I didn't ask about the details of the story....:joyful: )

There's definitely a physical attraction between us...so I'll have to come back an update this if anything more happens. I'm really curious to see how Vertex/Node conjunction plays out (or if that plays out into anything significant).

misskitty

Good to know! That aspect can definitely be significant, and based on several other promising aspects in the chart I would be really surprised if you didn't end up in a relationship with this person. There are challenges, of course, mainly with the Moons (tense aspects from your moon and several of his personal planets) and his Sun falling in your 12th, but what relationship doesn't have its occasional challenges? The rest of the synastry is promising. Good luck! :)

Claire19

Hello :)

I recently met a man through mutual friends and are just starting to get to know each other - purely on a platonic level. When I first saw him, I immediately felt as though I've met him before. Which prompted me to take a glance at our synastry - to see if we had any past life triggers, or any aspects that "stand out".

Well, there are some great/interesting aspects (Venus Mutually Aspects Mars, My Moon conjunct His Pluto, My Ascendant opposition His Pluto to name a few)... I'm curious about a particular aspect that's present in the chart:
My Vertex conjunct His North Node

I've never seen this before in any of the synastry charts I've created over the years. I know that Vertex does/can act as a doorway/destiny point. And North Node represents karmic life lessons, but does this indicate any future romantic interaction between us? (i.e. to any clear karmic whathaveyou) or, does this aspect indicate more of a past life together (with no future indications)?

Does anyone have any experiences/information regarding this type of aspect in a synastry chart?
Thanks for your help! :biggrin:
I would forget about Pluto and the fixed stars for a start.
The aspects have to be very close in synastry, not more than 3 degrees.
Saturn is the major past life indicator especially for staying together and then planets in the 12th.
If you feel familiar with him that is a very good sign. However he may reflecting some of your own qualities.
Synastry can be confusing and contradictory. For platonic connections then you use Neptune and sometimes Uranus. However the composite chart is much more telling.

Tanya00

I would forget about Pluto and the fixed stars for a start.
The aspects have to be very close in synastry, not more than 3 degrees.
Saturn is the major past life indicator especially for staying together and then planets in the 12th.
If you feel familiar with him that is a very good sign. However he may reflecting some of your own qualities.
Synastry can be confusing and contradictory. For platonic connections then you use Neptune and sometimes Uranus. However the composite chart is much more telling.

I'm definitely a beginner with Composites, But I will give it a go... :biggrin:

Some "stand out" aspects:

Sun Conjunct Mercury: Easy to talk with each other...
Venus Conjunct Neptune: Romantic Illusions?
Venus Square Jupiter: Over Idealizing?
Venus Trine Mars: Passion/Affection
Venus Sextile Pluto: Fated Passion
Mars Trine Neptune: ????? I'm assuming a positive aspect because of the trine but I don't know how to interpret the meaning this aspect. :unsure:
Mars Sextile Pluto : Intense/Sexual Energy?
Jupiter Square Neptune: Another "Illusion" aspect?
Neptune Sextile Pluto : Telepathic-type connection?

Midpoints (and this is my astrological weakness, so I could be way off :pinched: - or these probably don't even apply )

Pluto Conjunct Venus/Mars, 1 degree : Very Strong Passion
Pluto Conjunct Mars/Neptune, 1 degree: ???
Pluto Conjunct Jupiter/Uranus, 1 degree: Lucky? Fortunate?

Hopefully I did this correctly? :
Please feel free to correct and/or elaborate because I feel like I didn't do this right :pinched:

Now, would a progressed composite show the possible future effects of these aspects of us together? Or do two people have to be in a relationship for a progressed composite to apply?

The non-astro update :biggrin: :
We've been talking more and more And we've been planning an actual date in the next coming weeks (our schedules are a bit hectic right now). We have a lot in common, and we have the same sense of humor - which I definitely think is the Sun Trine Mercury in effect. And there is a definite physical attraction between us too :wink:

A big thank you to those who took the time to reply on my posts! :joyful:

Composite: (I blocked his info out for privacy :) )

ofmvpx.jpg

Last edited: