Making the chart?

dr. farr

Always you the time you first think of the question; if you can't remember, then use the time when you are actually motivated to set-up the chart on astro.com; always you the place where you actually are for the location.

dr. farr

Circular is what the great majority use. And, use the Western zodiac (no one here is expert with Vedic Prasna-ie, jyotish horary-although I have studied it somewhat, but not enough to attempt predictions through it)

ABHI84

no 1 is replying 2 my chart.u ppl are very intelligent
so tell na

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_abhishek_shukla_hp.67595.13619.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_abhishek_shukla_hp.67595.13619.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 34

ABHI84

I m 27 yrs old guy still dont have the job which i want. I m preparing for indian civil services exams ,gave 2 attempts but did not succeed ,2 attempts are left..should i try this field or shd i leave this and try in any other area.actually i m trying for an respectful govt job thats it.but i dont know its getting 22222 late..
From last year i m continously thinking 2 die ,to hang up my self
it is my dream and i m so frustrated.what sld i do??
Date of birth-18/04/1984
place-lucknow india
time 11:15 am ist
sex-male
day-wednesday

ABHI84

thats my chart plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_abhishek_shukla_hp.67595.13619.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_abhishek_shukla_hp.67595.13619.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 31

misskitty

From last year i m continously thinking 2 die ,to hang up my self

If this is truly how you feel, then horary is the last thing to be worried about. Please seek help from a professional or a trusted family member or friend. Everything else is irrelevant until you heal those types of thoughts.

tootsie

Hi Abh184, As I have previously answered in many of your other posts I feel you should seek professional help with your depression. Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain....a person can't help it & it isn't your fault. Although, you might be afraid to ask for help and go to a professional. What have you got to lose??? On the plus side....you could be happy and not have these thoughts & if you don't go you will still be down in the dumps. So....take action and get out of the dumps or do nothing and be miserable. It is your choice....you are the captain of your ship so to speak.
T

tootsie

Just a ps AHB184.....you need to call your mother, a family member or friend who can help you. Get to a professional who can get you the meds you need...life is too short to be soo unhappy. Life is a gift not to be wasted!!!!! Please update on once you have started treatment....looking forward to a happy AHB184.
T

Last edited:

ABHI84

i love u @tootise
u ppl r so good and kind .how much u ppl are worried for a stranger thats really touched me.
i m not in that bad condition 2 go 2 a doctor.i use to b happy just sometimes when i see my batchmates who were very ordinary in studies and they r working wid big companies getiing huge amount as salary ,getting married then i feel somewhere frustrated thats it
personally i dont have that problem wid my current stauts .i m trying my level best to get what i want and i know god is seeing everything and god gave life to eveery creature.and in dat way every one has his importnance in the society and i think in dat way i may b made for something but when d right time will come i will automatically reach there so fulfill my duties,whatever is assinged me by nature
dear i was just trying 2 know wheather i m going 2wards d right direction or just wasting my efforts.
i wanted 2 know weather by my chart,it is d right path 4 me or not.if not den i shld try to d right direction.of course if i will make my efforts according to my chart(which have a scientific bassis) results will b visisble and that will relax me and vl bring happiness in my life thats it\
but really i m so happy that this world is full of cute,good,kind(lots of adjectives) ppl like u.
really thank you for ur concern
love u