Help me from dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABHI84

I M GOING 2 DIE HELP ME PLZ--HELP(any one)

:sick:
I M 27 YRS OLD GUY STILL DONT HAVE THE JOB WHICH I WANT. I M PREPARING FOR INDIAN CIVIL SERVICES EXAMS ,GAVE 2 ATTEMPTS BUT DID NOT SUCCEED ,2 ATTEMPTS ARE LEFT..SHOULD I TRY THIS FIELD OR SHD I LEAVE THIS AND TRY IN ANY OTHER AREA.ACTUALLY I M TRYING FOR AN RESPECTFUL GOVT JOB THATS IT.BUT I DONT KNOW ITS GETTING 22222 LATE..
FROM LAST YEAR I M CONTINOUSLY THINKING 2 DIE ,TO HANG UP MY SELF
DATE OF BIRTH-18/04/1984
PLACE-LUCKNOW INDIA
TIME 11:15 AM IST
SEX-MALE
DAY-WEDNESDAY

Last edited:

ABHI84

I M 27 YRS OLD GUY STILL DONT HAVE THE JOB WHICH I WANT. I M PREPARING FOR INDIAN CIVIL SERVICES EXAMS ,GAVE 2 ATTEMPTS BUT DID NOT SUCCEED ,2 ATTEMPTS ARE LEFT..SHOULD I TRY THIS FIELD OR SHD I LEAVE THIS AND TRY IN ANY OTHER AREA.ACTUALLY I M TRYING FOR AN RESPECTFUL GOVT JOB THATS IT.BUT I DONT KNOW ITS GETTING 22222 LATE..
IT IS MY DREAM AND I M SO FRUSTRATED.WHAT SLD I DO??
DATE OF BIRTH-18/04/1984
PLACE-LUCKNOW INDIA
SEX-MALE
DAY-WEDNESDAY

ABHI84

Help me plzzzzzzzz,i m sooo frustrated

IT IS MY DREAM AND I M SO FRUSTRATED.WHAT SLD I DO??
DATE OF BIRTH-18/04/1984
PLACE-LUCKNOW INDIA
SEX-MALE
DAY-WEDNESDAY

ABHI84

Re: Help me plzzzzzzzz,i m sooo frustrated

This is my horary horoscope

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_abhishek_shukla_hp.67595.13619.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_abhishek_shukla_hp.67595.13619.gif
    50.9 KB · Views: 28

ABHI84

Re: I M GOING 2 DIE HELP ME PLZ--HELP(any one)

I m 27 yrs old guy still dont have the job which i want. I m preparing for indian civil services exams ,gave 2 attempts but did not succeed ,2 attempts are left..should i try this field or shd i leave this and try in any other area.actually i m trying for an respectful govt job thats it.but i dont know its getting 22222 late..
From last year i m continously thinking 2 die ,to hang up my self
date of birth-18/04/1984
place-lucknow india
time 11:15 am ist
sex-male
day-wednesday
plz help me out any one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Attachments

50.9 KB · Views: 27

ABHI84

this isw smy chart i forgot 2 attach

Attachments

50.9 KB · Views: 36

fensi88

No, this is your natal chart not horary, and I understand why you are feeling that way. It is because of tranzit Saturn in oposition with your natal Sun in 10th house. But that aspect have a lot of people born on same day and month any year, so you are not alone :wink:.
Method progressed Moon tells that you will find job after 11 July 2013, so be patient, then progressed Moon enter your 6 house, house of job and will aspect your Sun in 10th by trine!
According to your natal horoscope, as your ruler of 10th is Ma job that suite you are:
Mechanical things, doctors, surgeons, building, manufacturing, iron, steel, war building, tearing down or building up, physical education instructors, machine repairmen, locksmiths, masseurs, tool designers, welders, diamond cutters, mechanical engineers, physical therapists, athletes, sales agents, barbers, tool and die makers, electroplaters, sheet metal workers, butchers, flight engineers, soldiers, physiotherapists. Courage to take a dare, creativity, ability to face danger, efficient with tools and sharp objects, repairing broken things. Needs physical, muscular action to feel comfortable.

ABHI84

HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ,I M SOOO FRUSTRATED,only option left 2 die

i m 27 yrs old guy still dont have the job which i want. I m preparing for indian civil services exams ,gave 2 attempts but did not succeed ,2 attempts are left..should i try this field or shd i leave this and try in any other area.actually i m trying for an respectful govt job thats it.but i dont know its getting 22222 late..
it is my dream and i m so frustrated.what sld i do??
Date of birth-18/04/1984
place-lucknow india
sex-male
day-wednesday

Attachments

50.9 KB · Views: 40

ABHI84

thanx
but would like 2 say that my education which i did does not match all these fields,does any chance of going in to civil services or to work with administrative functions.,or in to lectureship

ABHI84

Re: I M GOING 2 DIE HELP ME PLZ--HELP(any one)

indian chart is as

Attachments

• chart-north.png
    chart-north.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 33

tootsie

Hey, you are posting your natal chart all over the place. I don't do verdic astrology where I saw your first post, but if your that depressed I would suggest going to a psychiatrist that can help you get through this depression that you are through now. I can understand how you could be stressed out taking the exam so you can have a better job.

If you would like to do a horary chart for your question, you can go to astro.com to get a free chart. Use the time and day you asked the question for the natal chart, the house system should be Reg. The educational board has some good information on doing a horary chart. For starters...you would be the ruling planet for the ac and the moon would be the situation. You would need to choose the house that represents the question being asked. Post it in the beg. horary board.
T

dr. farr

By Pauline profection, your ascendant will profect next year (your next birthday) into your 2nd natal house (money) under Leo, and your year lord will be the Sun, which in your natal chart is posited in the 10th whole sign house of profession, career, etc; and the Sun is in its exlatation sign of Aries there, so, these factors show much better fortune for you (relative to $ and also to career) coming up in your next year of life (April 2012 - April 2013)

waybread

Re: HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ,I M SOOO FRUSTRATED,only option left 2 die

About the best I can offer is that if you are suicidal, you need to consult with your family doctor and get a referal to a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist. Most of us on the website are only amateur astrologers who read charts as a hobby. We are not qualified to serve as therapists or counselors.

Most people go through spells of low self-esteem and worrying about their future. This is fairly normal. But if you are truly depressed, you need to get some professional help where you live.

With two "heavy" outer planets opposing your sun (identity) you may feel as though the world is against you. With Mars conjunct moon, you may be subject to sudden mood swings. Your Mars is retrograde, so if you feel frustrated, you tend to turn your anger against yourself. But you have to take ownership of everything that happens in your life, and not see yourself as a mere victim to outside forces beyond your control.

If you want to pass the civil service exam, there are probably qualified tutors in your area who can help you study for it.

mjackieward7

i m 27 yrs old guy still dont have the job which i want. I m preparing for indian civil services exams ,gave 2 attempts but did not succeed ,2 attempts are left..should i try this field or shd i leave this and try in any other area.actually i m trying for an respectful govt job thats it.but i dont know its getting 22222 late..
it is my dream and i m so frustrated.what sld i do??
Date of birth-18/04/1984
place-lucknow india
sex-male
day-wednesday

Sorry about what you are going thru and life does at times brings struggles to us that challenges the very core of who we are. Aside from this job that you want, is there any other professions that you wanted to do while growing up? The reason why I am asking you is for you to think of other options because a job or career does not determine who you are, it is only a part of your life but the essence of who you are is beyond a job. How have you cope with the first two times you did not pass it? because it sounds you are seeking help and want to stop the pain of feeling disapointed which that I am totally with you, been there, that dark place were you feel is better to just to check out. Time has a way of showing us sometimes thru hardships the evolution of our souls, give it time, you seemed to be stronger than what you might believe at this time you are.
I agree with the previous post, seek medical help for now and seek the people that loves you, they would be able to provide comfort and support during this time.

fensi88

Because of 10th ruler placement in 5 house, lectureship would be fine!

ABHI84

this is my vedic chart ie janma lagna

Attachments

• chart-north.png
    chart-north.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 32

ABHI84

mine vedic janma lagna

Attachments

• chart-north.png
    chart-north.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 32

wilsontc

Staff member
please get outside help, to ABHI84

ABHI84,

Per forum policy on suicide posts, I am locking down this thread from further comment. Suicide is a serious matter and you need to get out in the world and talk to someone about your problems, not sit typing onto a computer. I don't know the suicide hotlines in India, but you need to contact a suicide prevention person NOW. If there is no such service in India, talk to a friend or a member of your family to give you an opportunity to vent and to look into life options.

Please seek psychiatric help if at all possible.

Wishing you the best,

Tim

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.