i had a rude altercation; how does he feel towards me?

hi last night i had someone be really rude to me and i'm overthinking about it. i'm wondering how does he feel towards me now, and if he gossiped to others on what happened. we have the same friend group (kinda) so i'm curious. it wasn't serious fight he just made a rude remark in front of a group of people, and i didn't say anything after but yeah. thank you!

Last edited:
Omg now i think. i'm so sorry again i dont know why the link wasn't working, i uploaded an attachment instead!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.03.56 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.03.56 PM.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 25

IleneK

Premium Member
He is Venus in his fall, so not feeling good in general. And he does not receive you/Mars well because you are in the sign of Venus' detriment.

Your two primary significators do not aspect, are disjunct, being separated by 5 signs, so really the two of you do not see the other clearly as you both separate from each other.

Moon's next aspect is to Mercury. I can't say that he has spoken about it to others already, but he may.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The 3rd of gossip is ruled by Saturn, who isn't active, and is strong by sign.
However, as IleneK pointed out the moon in 3rd approaches retrograde mercury by square.
Probably spreading gossip.
The significators mars/venus don't related.
Venus is in the sign of communicative mercury and approaching a trine to Saturn of the house of gossip!.
In spite of this, Venus is sextile you, ascendent, so he does care for you.
Venus also rules his 5th of love matters.
You on the other hand are strong by sign in your 5th of love, just that you are not connecting with him.

oh ok!! thats good to know, i wasn't sure if he now views me in a negative light or something, because it was quite random lol but this is good to know, thank u for ur insight. if u see anything else pls lmk! other than that, thank u again