Does this boy like me?

Hi! I recently came in contact with this boy and we made out but nothing since has happened, i'm curious to know if he has any feelings or anything with me. Thank you

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 59

katydid

Hi! I recently came in contact with this boy and we made out but nothing since has happened, i'm curious to know if he has any feelings or anything with me. Thank you

You are the Sun, in Libra in the 3rd, which is open to communication and looking optimistically towards the future. But the Sun is rather weak in Libra.

He is Saturn in Capricorn in the 6th of work and duty, and not as optimistic or open as you are now. Saturn is strong in it's own sign however. He seems focused on his work and his health.

You, the Sun, are making an applying square to Saturn, causing some tension.

Does he have some pressures or responsibilities making it hard for him to focus on relationships right now?

Last edited:

Bunraku

Oh he soooo likes you!

Normally this would be a straightforward one, but some other matter will interrupt you from pursuing him.

You are the Sun, in Libra in the 3rd, which is open to communication and looking optimistically towards the future. But the Sun is rather weak in Libra.

He is Saturn in Capricorn in the 6th of work and duty, and not as optimistic or open as you are now. Saturn is strong in it's own sign however. He seems focused on his work and his health.

You, the Sun, are making an applying square to Saturn, causing some tension.

Does he have some pressures or responsibilities making it hard for him to focus on relationships right now?

hi!! so yes okay to be blunt he JUST started work up again, he does a creative job and has just been doing tons of promo a lot recently. when i saw him it was definitely a random incident lol idk his schedule but i know he's been doing interviews nonstop since but i think it should slow down soon. for me personally, i am not looking for a boyfriend and he just got out of a relationship of 4 years in like June so i'm definitely just here for some fun lol

What’s your personal situation like right now? What’s up?

one reason why i am afraid to pursue him is because i actually kissed his best friend (roommate) like a week before seeing him..it was another random moment and in that situation i havent spoken to the guy (i'm asking about) in a couple months. so i'm worried he might know or what might happen if he finds out. his roommate is super chill it was nothing serious or anything of that matter but i feel bad now and i'm kinda stuck on what to do.

i thought i replied you guys earlier but i actually reached out a few days ago and he didn't respond so i dont know where his head is at but i just wanted to update!

Last edited:

katydid

I look at this chart and I see you, as the Sun, opposing Mars and squaring Jupiter and Pluto.

You say that you don't want a boyfriend but at the same time, you seem really concerned about what these casual flings think about you, and if they 'like' you.

That malefic T-square they you, the Sun are involved in, tells me that there are some conflicting feelings below the surface.

You are the Sun in Libra in the sign of romantic relationships, in the 3rd of local community.

So I think you might want to fall in love and have a solid relationship, deep down inside at least.

That Mars in Aries is opposing that dream or urge. IF you are having these physical flings, in the hopes that it will turn into something more, I am afraid it will not end up to your satisfaction. That Jupiter /Pluto square can describe 'social judgements' and feelings of being judged unfairly.

falling in love scares me lol as of now at least, but I am interested in him solely because i want experience tbh. as of now i really don't want anything more but that's good to know!! i can get social judgments because he is in the public eye and that already makes things probably complicated for him with how his fans can be. do you notice anything else interesting from this chart? thank you for helping me!