1st House Pluto person and 7th House Pluto person

theoddone

Hi all,

I was wondering what would happen someone with a 7th house Pluto came across someone with a 1st house Pluto and tried to project their Pluto energy onto the person with the 1st house Pluto. I personally figure the projection wouldn't work considering the individual placements of Pluto are in opposite houses. That's just my theory and I was just curious what others had to say.

I actually have a 1st house Pluto and I am friends with someone who has a 7th house Pluto so I was wondering how that would play out.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Given that our fundamental relationship with others is an opposition, a 1st house/7th house matter, then 7th house Pluto will be looking for a Plutonian Other.
If you have Pluto in your 1st, you are definitely a Plutonian person onto which that other person would project its Plutonian energy.

Per chance, are your Plutos in the same sign?

theoddone

Given that our fundamental relationship with others is an opposition, a 1st house/7th house matter, then 7th house Pluto will be looking for a Plutonian Other.
If you have Pluto in your 1st, you are definitely a Plutonian person onto which that other person would project its Plutonian energy.

Per chance, are your Plutos in the same sign?

They are not. I have Pluto in Scorpio and they have Pluto in Libra. I'm also a Scorpio ASC.

I should have clarified that my curiousity just extended to the planet placements of Pluto in those houses when two people meet and are friends/lovers/whatever, regardless of what signs Pluto is in.