Scared 😟 Transit Mars conj.mars) And transit mars square pluto in the same day!

AuroraIv

Scared 😟 Transit Mars conj.mars) And transit mars square pluto in the same day!

Hello guys!!! I’m really anxious these day because of my Mars transit conjunct natal mars ♒️ and Transit mars square natal pluto ( ♏️) and alll in the same days starting may 10 ...If anyone can say a few words i would really appreciate it ,so i can at least be prepared to channel this tough energy ! I still have almost a week to figure it out but anyway Thanks in advance :biggrin:

jkxx74

Premium Member
Re: Scared 😟 Transit Mars conj.mars) And transit mars square pluto in the same day!

Yes, it's a scary transit but if you are referencing the short duration version (Mars square Pluto rather than Pluto square Mars) then it just means you are better off laying low for the days when the aspect is about to exact and is closest in orb say under 1/4 degree - Mars always strikes early so if there is anything to fear it would happen in the applying to exact phase with this one.

I can relate to being scared here since I've been through Pluto square Mars but the short version is usually much more mellow and only in effect for a day or two.

AuroraIv

Re: Scared 😟 Transit Mars conj.mars) And transit mars square pluto in the same day!

Oh thank you so much ,it has actually already started from the 7th till 15 th of may ,Yes it is the short version as you are saying,I usually work out every day ,but during this time i feel exhausted 😩 That’s what I’m feeling for now i hope it will be over soon...Sending positive vibes your way 😌😌😌