Favorites/Least favorite signs

eonechoes

L.C. said:
Hah! Well, I can't really take too much offense to this. But I think it's funny that you say "perverted," because the most perverted, sex-obsessed, "playa" types I've ever known were Piscean men. And one of the biggest nymphomaniacs Ive ever known was a Piscean female.

Weird, eh? Taurean guys aren't all so bad. The problem arises when the Pisces doesn't speak up about what's bothering them. You'll get run over if you don't set up boundaries!

Well, I mean in the sense that two out of three I've lived with wound up being pedophiles (though another one I knew was a Virgo), and the third was my disgusting 7 year old cousin of whom everyone in my family despises (and avoids the hell out of visiting his immediate family for the sake of not having to see him) because of how much of a manipulative, gross little child he is (this, honestly, is an understatement - my sister's boyfriend refused to believe it until he met this child). Another one that I know, I've turned down a million times yet he insists on flirting with me in gross ways. Another one, my first boyfriend's father, always tried to talk to me about Playboy and constantly asked, because I was studying Paganism at the time, to dance around a fire naked with him - I was 13. He was the reason that whole "relationship" ended. His wife was also a Taurus though, and a complete sweetheart. My best friend in 5th grade was a Taurus and she was a doll as well.

So in general I'm not just talking about perverted in the bedroom. I'm talking about twisted, often pedophilically perverted. Then, of course, they make themselves out to be these pure, romantic angels.

I haven't run into that with male Pisceans but I've only known a few well. Pisceans do often tend perverted, and many tend to be prone to insanity from the demands, but I haven't found it to be on the same level, in my experiences.

But we all have our own views on what's right and wrong and our own experiences with the signs.

Anyway, I refuse to become too familiar with [male] Taureans anymore because of my ridiculously horrible experiences with them. I feel I've paid my "I know this sign well enough" dues at this point. :D

Let me add real quick that I'm sure not every male Taurean is screwed up, just all the ones I meet. :D

weee11

come to think of it, i never managed to keep on stable relationship with pisces sun or moon.. im afraid to hurt them when i dont mean to, sometimes even the timing and how you say a certain word can hit them realy hard...
but when we get personal just one on one talking and that its ALWAYS fun

Last edited:

allie_b

First of all, I am a Pisces. From what you describe in your post, this sounds like my hyper-sensitive Scorpio husband: "how you say a certain word can hit them really hard"...this is exactly my husband. And I am not saying that all Scorpios are like this.

I believe that when people are super-sensitive as you describe, it is because they are emotionally unstable, emotionally immature, have a personality disorder, or are in some other way have some unresolved issues.

I am sensitve, yes. But I am not hyper-sensitive.

weee11 said:
come to think of it, i never managed to keep on stable relationship with pisces sun or moon.. im afraid to hurt them when i dont mean to, sometimes even the timing and how you say a certain word can hit them realy hard...
but when we get personal just one on one talking and that its ALWAYS fun

eonechoes

weee11 said:
sometimes even the timing and how you say a certain word can hit them realy hard...

That is very true. We don't necessarily come out and demand a lot, emotionally, but we're extremely high maintenance [emotionally]. I feel really bad for male Pisceans, I imagine it's pretty complicated. I have the excuse that I'm the girl. ;)

weee11

allie_b said:
First of all, I am a Pisces. From what you describe in your post, this sounds like my hyper-sensitive Scorpio husband: "how you say a certain word can hit them really hard"...this is exactly my husband. And I am not saying that all Scorpios are like this.

I believe that when people are super-sensitive as you describe, it is because they are emotionally unstable, emotionally immature, have a personality disorder, or are in some other way have some unresolved issues.

I am sensitve, yes. But I am not hyper-sensitive.
this opinion i have is only by my personal expiriences.. not realy objective here i admit..
i had realy negative expiriences.. and with a scorpio sun pisces moon it was the most unbearable thing.. i got assaulted.(got "stanged")
(pisces suns from my expirience wont assault you)
and does your husband is aware of it?

eonechoes, its all get solved by a good communication.. =]

allie_b

Exactly. This is from my own personal experience, too. I had a friend (emphasis on the past tense) who was hyper-sensitive. She was a Sagitarrius with Neptune conjunct her Sun. Come to think of it maybe it's a Neptune influence, and not necessarily Pisces, as my husband has Neptune conjunct his Asc from the 12th house and Sun in the 12th. And he has his Virgo moon in a wide square to Neptune.

To answer your question, I don't believe he is aware of it. He is unhealthy, sorry to say. We are actually going to marriage counseling today. I am much more willing to look at my own psychology. I'm interested in psychology, astrology and the like, after all.

So maybe it's Neptune. It's certainly not ALL Pisces. I have a lot of Aries planets, so maybe that's why I'm not like this. Just a thought.

But as I've mentioned, from my own experience, and I'm sure you will find, when you encounter disordered people (the ex-friend was Histrionic), they are hyper-sensitive to words and unintentional slights. They aren't on the other hand, sensitive to your feelings at all. So maybe I'm getting a bit off topic. Sorry.

weee11 said:
this opinion i have is only by my personal expiriences.. not realy objective here i admit..
i had realy negative expiriences.. and with a scorpio sun pisces moon it was the most unbearable thing.. i got assaulted.(got "stanged")
(pisces suns from my expirience wont assault you)
and does your husband is aware of it?

eonechoes, its all get solved by a good communication.. =]

weee11

allie_b said:
they are hyper-sensitive to words and unintentional slights. They aren't on the other hand, sensitive to your feelings at all. So maybe I'm getting a bit off topic. Sorry.
ha!!!! thsi is sooo true!! i wanted to point that out! thats what irritates me the most like, those hyper sensitive people will always let themselvs to behave with you however they want (cuz you have an inner mercy on them so they think you will always forgive them)
they say to you whatever they wanna say without thinking much (and i'm not talking about "timing" and "how to say" im talking about realy nasty words), but when you try to say something to them back theyll try to mind **** you with "hey stop taking it too personaly!!" even if you just try to explain them something they say "stop taking it personally!" as a defence mechanism for they arent willing to hear and see the other side. they are not aware of what words are coming out of their mouths and can make you ask yourself for hours "why? why he did it?".. those thoughts are legitimic but are a big drain as well, like the persons who made you think about it (the hyper senstive people)

well maybe its off topic but it not off-the forum subject "astrology and psychology" and me personaly i just wanted to put things out of my chest hehe

johnmike59

:34:Interesting thread, to be sure! I've always thought what I liked most about astrology is that there's no such phenom as least favorite sign or the one I love the most. Each sign has its negative and positive aspects -- so I have come to EXPECT Aries to be brash, let's say or Scorpio to be secretive, Leo, showy, generous, self involved.

Of course, there is so much more to anyone's chart, but based on the Star Sign, you have a general idea what to expect with every sign in the zodiac.

Just my tuppance, for what it's worth -- and, yes, if nothing else, this thread is very entertaining! :)

cardinal19

I've always been fond of Taurus and Virgo, and fellow Capricorns generally :-D. Aries, Leo and Scorpio are sort of tumultuous with me but I generally don't have a problem with them per se. Gemini, Sagittarius, Pisces, Cancer and Libra can get on my nerves. Aquarius I don't care either way.

with men especially....there's always been something with Aries, Taurus and Virgo, for better or for worse. More recently Scorpio is beginning to be a pattern too.

Last edited:

Lissa

My favourite signs:
Aries,I love Aries as friends-really appreciate their oppeness.Arian honesty is such a hard thing to find these days.Most people don't appreciate it,but I looove the way Arians are so clear and up-front about their intentions-I have some Arian friends and even when they're being egoistical,they have such an uncanny way of putting things that I just laugh.Plus,most Arians I know have a heart made of pure gold.I still have to meet an Arian with a hidden agenda.My dad is an Arian,and we fight all the time,but I can't help it,I admire him so much.What can I do?My triple Aries placements simply looove Arians:D

Leos are cool too-once again,they can be quite selfish but I don't know,there's something about their regal air.And I really like the fact that they are strong enough to take care of themselves and that you don't have to babysit them.

Capricorns are cool too,I seem to atract Cappy Mooners and,apart from the evil way some people regard them,I found them to be really loyal friends-the type of people you know that will always be there for you.

And Taurus,I recently had a huge deception with a Taurean but I can't let a "bad" exemplar ruin the entire specie:p So most Taurus are really good-humored,calm and loyal.And the best thing about them is that they're not into gossip,at least not the ones I know.They mind about their life,and their life only,and that's something I really like.

The signs I can't get along with.Cancers are right on top of my list-I never knew why but I seem to atract many Cancers as friends,but I have really bad luck with Cancers because I always end up with the needy,childish type.Most Cancers I know want me to nurture them without giving me anything back,and they are masters in the art of self pity.Must say I've met a Cancer girl who doesn't fit this descriptions(thank God),she has a Cappy Moon to temper all that Cancerian moodiness,and she's one of my dearest friends right now.Where are those sweet,sensitive Cancers who like to nurture and protect???I'd like to meet one of those species someday.

Pisces,I probably shouldn't say this,being myself a Pisces too,but the way they pity themselves really gets on my nerves.I have many Pisces friends and I found them to be really supportive and loyal,but there are sometimes when I really can't stand them.My friendship with other Pisceans are always on-and-off things.

Sagittarius,I'm so unlucky with Sagittarius,I always end up with the egoistical,self-centered type!!!Sagittarian egoccentrism is not like Aries or Leo one,they seem to turn their back at people for no reason at all.I knew of a Sagittarius who used to lie with all his teeth,cheat and deceive people.I don't know why but I seem to be atracted to Sagittarius-love their energy,but they really know how to get on my nerves!!!Still,I had a Sagittarian friend who was one of the most cheerful persons I've ever met.The joyful,fun loving side of Sagittarius is quite nice actually:)

And Scorpio.I know Scorpios really have a bad reputation,and they are soooooo intense,but lately I've been getting to know a Scorpio more closely and she's really loyal and a good friend.Their intensity really drives me mad at times,I simply can't get along with all that emotional energy.Scorpios aren't "bad",but the way they exaggerate everything is sooo scary.

OK signs are Virgo,Libra and Gemini.I've met some really nice Virgos,some Virgos who left me down,but they're good characters after all,they have really good hearts,even if they can be a little bit neurotic at times...And Libras-their eagerness to please everyone is something I can't absolutely stand,but they are really good counselors,always ready to lend a helping hand.And they may not seem like,but they are true fighters.As for Geminis,I've met a Gemini girl who lies a lot but I have a Gemini classmate who is one of the most cheerful,laidback persons I've ever met so go figure.

As for Aquarius-I really don't have much experience with them.

Last edited:

johnmike59

Maxwell,

For someone who says he's not typical Cancerian -- I think your post is textook Cancer - charming, perceptive, and sensitive. Even when you're critical, you don't want to give offense!

By the way, given your problems with Taurus and Libra, might I suggest prayers and supplications to Love Goddess, Venus? It couldn't hurt!

Your Virgo (and very optimistic) friend in astrology,
John

PeaceFrog

*rolls eyes* taureans are so stubborn! but funny, i'll give them that.

I absolutely adore aries, sooo sexy, exciting and very protective. which is nice.

Cancers, I love them. If ever I need someone to make me see the world as beautiful, it's them. Same goes for libras. <3

I'm a scorpio and i come from a family of all gemini except for my dad, taurus. you can imagine how frazzled my mind got! so, i'm scarred from them.

Cancerian_ReaRea

Favorite Signs:

Scorpio: Thats my Husband. We get along so well. So he's stubborn and sets his own way sometimes, ok all the time LOL, but we understand eachother on another level that can not be reached with another sign. Besides Pisces, which leads me to another fav sign of mine...

Pisces: this is my Grandma, she is the most sweetest person I have ever met. She is easy going and loves to be in her own world, painting and dreaming.

Cancer: This is my sign and my mother-in-laws sign. We are definetly the caregivers. We love to take care of the family. And Im also really good with money, a trait of a Cancer.

Now for the signs I dont care for:

Virgo: UGGG, they are so picky!! and they are so judgemental. Atleast the people I have met anyways.

Aries: That would be my sister and to sum her up would be... ME ME ME!! Everything has to always be about her. If my mother payed me a compliment my sisters always has to say "well what about ME mom"?

Aquarius: Ok so they tend to be pretty intelligient people but I cant stand how they are so out of touch with thier emotions. Not exactly great lovers But on the flip side they make great friends.

Leo: I hate it how they will blow up on someone and hurt them but then a few minutes later act like nothing happend and go on with thier life, leaving someone's feelings hurt. My Aunts a Leo and she did this to her sister, who is a Scorpio and now her sister will not speak to her and its been almost 4yrs now. Those Scorpios, when they get hurt deep they NEVER forget or forgive, and if they do come back to you its only to sting ya!!

I havent yet formed a definite opinion yet about these other signs as far as if I cant stand them or if I like them, right now i guess I they are my Ok signs:

Capricorn
Sagittarius
Taurus
Gemini
and Libra

johnmike59

<< Virgo: UGGG, they are so picky!! and they are so judgemental. Atleast the people I have met anyways.>>

Of course, this observation is NEITHER picky nor judgemental! :))

Cancerian_ReaRea

johnmike59 said:
<< Virgo: UGGG, they are so picky!! and they are so judgemental. Atleast the people I have met anyways.>>

Of course, this observation is NEITHER picky nor judgemental! :))

Its just something I have noticed in the Virgo people I have met, and from what I have read this statement holds true for these signs. Didnt mean to offend anyone. Just giving my opinion is all! :)

johnmike59

None taken, I can assure you. But you take my point, surely!

When we say Aries - bossy, Taurus, stubborn, Gemini - flighty ...

then we are being critical and exercising judgement of some kind.

Virgo gets the name, but ALL play the game! :)

Cancerian_ReaRea

johnmike59 said:

Ok I get that you are a Virgo and did not like what I had to say about Virgo's otherwise you would have not PICKED apart my post. There were many others on here that have made comments good and bad about Cancerians but I didnt sit there and pick apart thier posts, they are all entitled to thier own opinion and I know that what they had said may or may not describe myself. The name of the thread is Favorites/Least Favorite signs and I was only giving my opinions based on the experiences I had with each.
Happy posting to you! :)

freedomlover

I think I get your point, JohnMike!

This is the way I see it: We all carry the 12 archetypal zodiac energies within us. Each of the 12 energies is manifesting a lot of negativity on this planet that needs transformed into the higher vibrations of that archetype. Each of us is here to heal the archetypal energy associated with our particular Sun sign (and other planetary energies, as well)- that is the concentration of your healing. So, Johnmike is here working on healing the Virgo archetype that we all carry within us. When one heals - we all are healed a little along with them.

(I hope that made some sense. I've never before tried to put into words this understanding I had within myself.)

weee11

maxwell said:
gets into a bad mood and worry alot :).

story of my life!

the virgos i know are actualy realy receptive to a lot of things and are less criticising from the rest of the gang.. thats my case..

johnmike59

Cancerian ReaRea, Cybertone is a funny phenom. I was not at all offended by what you said about Virgo and I don't know, in what way, I PICKED apart your post. Now, if I were to say that your emotional response was classic Cancerian in its defensiveness, is that criticism or an observation? To me, it's an observation, but one of the pitfalls of Cyberworld is that 'tone' is sujective and is open to all manner of inference. So you made 'hear' it as criticism. I'm not here to argue or brawl -- good heavens, not at all! But I am trying to make a point.

This reminds me of doing a purely selfless deed -- there is no such animal, for if, in your kindness and selflessness, you derive inherent pleasure (and who wouldn't??) -- then there's some selfishness in the sense of fulfillment and satisfaction one derives from that altruistic act.

So please don't be upset with me -- no offense was taken, as I've indicated and it was never my intention to offend you! :)) I hope you believe this! Must be my Scorpio Ascendant getting in my way here -- and as I've read, Scorpio is among your favorites! :))

Freedom Lover, interesting post, to be sure and thanks. It hadn't dawned upon me, but it would seem your poinit is very well made.

Your peace loving, harmonious friend in astrology,
JM

Last edited: