Will I find my items?

Neptune Rising

Hello!

Been such a forgetful one lately! Yesterday I bought a new top for teaching in (yoga and pilates) and I bought some card so I could write out all the things I need to learn for the teacher training exam in December. I went to two places and somehow got home and they were missing.

(this could be my Neptune in 3rd house transit...)

I got this chart asking the question above.

It looks hopeful.

Mercury is the items, it is retrograde and combust though. But, I am Sun and they are just about to conjunct. They are both in the 12th house. Maybe they are in a really big instuitution.

I went to a bar by the river, and I got the bus home. Though, while I ran for the bus, the strap of my bag broke. So I'm thinking, it is either still at the bar in lost property, or it fell out my bag while running, or I left it somewhere on the bus or with the bus company post property. Both items were in a small white plastic bag with red writing on it. The top is pink. The card is white.

Moon is just about to conjunct north node, this also seems hopeful. Moon in Sag in the 4th house, maybe its by the river, in the bar... Moon then trines Sun and Mercury, so maybe thats the item returning to me. 12th house seems to be like an official company's lost property.

I'll let you know, but would love to know your thoughts!

Thanks!

28th july 2012
7am
london, uk

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

EDIT: I know where the items are, just discovered them, but it may be a nice chart to experiment on...

Last edited:

Anachiel

OK, I'll give it a try.

With all the fire signs, I'd think it was east. Also, perhaps against a wall or smashed between something like a wall and some furniture. The Moon right on a threshold shows this as well, I think. I'd think it was rather up high, too.

Mercury combust and all the fire suggests something that gets hot, a light source or place where fire is used. Maybe near bricks.

The return, like you said, Mercury retrograde toward the Sun and also the Moon about to trine the Sun are good indicators of return which, I'm glad to hear they did.

Neptune Rising

Hello Anachiel

Thank you for looking! It was actually south and slightly east from where I was when I asked. I telephoned them earlier to discover they had them, still in the plastic bag. Duh! I was sitting on a wooden bench, next to a brick wall, probably next to one of those outdoor heating lamps and the bag I think was left somewhere next to the wall. The bar was next to the riverside. It could be called the smoking section, as its outside where the smokers have to go. I will go and get them on Monday. Hopefully won't loose them on the way home again! :p

Anachiel

Now that is interesting. 'Next to a river' and there is the Moon on the threshold of a water and a fire sign. Great chart, thanks for sharing!

Neptune Rising

Thanks Anachiel! Yes its an interesting chart. I got them today, 2 days after the chart was made. Maybe that is the number of degrees for the Moon to conjunct the north node. The location was south from where I was when I made the chart.

Anachiel

I'm still trying to reconcile the south direction and...then the timing which is tricky, too. Really, I am at a loss to explain those here.

I can only think they might not have been necessary since you "discovered" the items shortly during or after the horary was cast. Perhaps, in cases like these, when the item is known about or immediately discovered, the chart will only show a clear return because searching for the item is no longer really an issue. Whereas, in other horary charts the directions and such are more clear because they are truly needed to find the then missing item.

Just some thoughts is all. Me, thinking out loud ;)

Neptune Rising

Ah, I forgot to mention how and when I discovered them! The chart was cast in the early morning, at that point I wasn't sure where to look but I knew I had to retrace my steps for the previous day. It could have been left on the bus, in the shop, dropped out of my bad which broke while running for the bus, at the bar, so I didn't know where to start. It was about 4-5 hours later that I called the bar and discovered that was where I left them. Maybe that reveals a bit more..

Last edited: