Is he gonna f— his secretary

lux111

https://ibb.co/8ztgTzV

So this guy I used to see but have been developing a connection with again has just moved his business to a new town, and hasn’t taken all staff but has taken his secretary with him, and has helpfully let her live with him for a couple of months while she finds a place. I think he wants to **** her, right? Maybe they already have. I asked if they would have a romantic relationship ie. more than just platonic work colleagues.. sex

He fully denied anything like that but come on.

He’s Venus, 1° Libra in his 12th house, on the threshold of a big change and hiding something. She’s Jupiter, in *his* 4th house (in his home). They trined recently when he was in Virgo. When he’s in his H1 in 2 weeks he’ll square her, his secondary significator Sun will sextile her about the same time.

She’s in his triplicity and at those times they’ll share some mixed reception

I’m Mars conjunct Moon in H1... probably showing my intuition
So... they’re gonna do it aren’t they

ElenaJ

Venus and mars are the significators, and their 8th houses of sex are ruled by Venus and mars. These two don't make contact, they aren't in aspect and mars is retrograde. Each is in its own sign.
If we use his 5th as a romantic interest she would be Saturn or Uranus, neither of which make contact with Venus (true Venus is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation, but there is no mutual reception here), although Uranus is in his 8th. But no action here.
If she is an employee, she is Jupiter, with no contact. Moving back in time, Venus opposed Neptune, was in inconjunct with mars, and did trine Jupiter. But again no reception.
It doesn't really look like there was or will be a sexual relationship between them.
Keep in mind that moon separates from Chiron, who does not promise good things.
At the most, he may have thrown it out there, but she didn't accept.
You're mars retrograde, running over things and looking backwards but not helpful.
You have Chiron on ascendent, making you suffer. Let it go.

Bunraku

Why does it matter to you? Are you guys in a committed/exclusive relationship with each other? If not then either of you can have sex with others as you please...

lux111

Venus and mars are the significators, and their 8th houses of sex are ruled by Venus and mars. These two don't make contact, they aren't in aspect and mars is retrograde. Each is in its own sign.
If we use his 5th as a romantic interest she would be Saturn or Uranus, neither of which make contact with Venus (true Venus is in the sign of Saturn's exaltation, but there is no mutual reception here), although Uranus is in his 8th. But no action here.
If she is an employee, she is Jupiter, with no contact. Moving back in time, Venus opposed Neptune, was in inconjunct with mars, and did trine Jupiter. But again no reception.
It doesn't really look like there was or will be a sexual relationship between them.
Keep in mind that moon separates from Chiron, who does not promise good things.
At the most, he may have thrown it out there, but she didn't accept.
You're mars retrograde, running over things and looking backwards but not helpful.
You have Chiron on ascendent, making you suffer. Let it go.

Thank you 🥺
Yes she’s an employee so would be Jupiter, what of the square coming up between them at 23° Libra -- 23° Capricorn? He will be in her face and she’ll be in his triplicity

lux111

Why does it matter to you? Are you guys in a committed/exclusive relationship with each other? If not then either of you can have sex with others as you please...

Yes that’s true but I have met her, and firing all your staff except one pretty young girl.. and her moving across the country for you, and moving in together, like that’s the kind of thing we would tell each other, and the fact he didn’t tell me until I dreamed about it and asked him and he confirmed, made me feel like he was concealing the fact he was ‘setting something up’, in which case I would not feel comfortable to stay in the intimate connection we were having

lux111

Before Venus squares Jupiter, Venus will oppose mars blocking the aspect.

Is there any significance though that there’s no reception in that opposition?

Also, the ‘Lot of knowledge, whether true or false’ (Asc+Moon-Merc) is at 20° Virgo.. and they trined when Venus was at 19° Virgo

Last edited:

lux111

The opposition blocks further energy from manifesting.

Ok, thanks ElenaJ. So reading it literally.. perhaps he *was* sailing into a potential “aspect” with her, (sexual Venus, with hidden intentions in his H12), but our conflict (opposition) about the matter has changed the energy so that it won’t happen now

lux111

That's reading a lot into it!
Are you digging until you find an excuse to get on his back?
Relax.
I don’t know what that means.. I’m just digging bc I’m jealous and I want to be wrong and relax.. But.. I’ve read that an interposing prohibition (by aspect) will mitigate — rather than ‘stop’ — the effects of their applying aspect. Whereas frustration, for example, (significator conjuncting another planet before perfection) would block it.

lux111

"I’m just digging bc I’m jealous"
That came across quite clearly.
Relax.

I mean, thanks, but that’s kinda like telling a depressed person to “cheer up” isn’t it..? I’m trying to hack my stress to at least serve to discover more about the nuances of horary.. and considering that he and she are applying to aspect, *with reception*, bar my opposition.. I don’t yet see why it’s a completely unreasonable suspicion

ElenaJ

If I were to say to you it is a completely reasonable suspicion?
Will you be relieved?
I don't think so, remember the Chiron/ascendent conjunction.
Sorry I haven't been able to help you, lux.

lux111

If I were to say to you it is a completely reasonable suspicion?
Will you be relieved?
I don't think so, remember the Chiron/ascendent conjunction.
Sorry I haven't been able to help you, lux.

It would help, bc then I wouldn’t feel confused about the situation and I could pack up and leave it behind. I have Chiron even more closely conjunct my natal Asc tbh.. I guess you’re suggesting I’ve got some kind of relationship ptsd which influences my mental faculties and self-esteem.. but I’m not very knowledgeable about Chiron. Anyway, thanks

ElenaJ

Noooo. Not at all.
Chiron is the asteroid of the wounded healer.
You can read up on it. It is lesson learning.
And in reference to the horary chart, you have a lesson to learn about yourself from the situation.
I feel for you, but don't know how to help you. Sorry,

leomoon

It would help, bc then I wouldn’t feel confused about the situation and I could pack up and leave it behind. I have Chiron even more closely conjunct my natal Asc tbh.. I guess you’re suggesting I’ve got some kind of relationship ptsd which influences my mental faculties and self-esteem.. but I’m not very knowledgeable about Chiron. Anyway, thanks

A Cinderella aspect is always a linkage between two certain planets. According to their books the Cinderella-linkages are: Chiron - Venus (it`s also called the "magical" linkage or marriage linkage)
magi astrology and cinderella aspects - Lindaland

www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/011348.html

lux111

leomoon

Oh that's cool, thanks! I hadn't heard of this before. So how would you interpret the opposition..?

Do people use these links in horary?

I don't think its used in horary but really I'm not sure perhaps more innovative people use it. Its not classical.

My husband's Chiron is conjunct my Sun - and mine conj. his Mercury

I just heard someone mentioned Chiron here and made me think of this one.:wink:

Bunraku

This isn’t really a good chart to be honest.
You guys are both in your own signs, meaning that he is only invested in his own interests and no one else’s. Same applies to you.

Your feeling will wear off once Mars go direct (it means you’ll come to your senses). Idk how many units that is as I don’t have an ephemeris with me.

Also if a man cares about you they’ll lift mountains for you. Don’t waste your time doing things like revenge or something or pursuing someone who isn’t interested in you seriously honestly :lol: You are Mars in Aries, dignified and fierce! Work it x