married life

Augustine

This year and this few months have been not good for you in relationship. To boldly speak the truth, I do not see you get married. You have good mind, creativity, intelligence but you limit yourself. You hold everything inside for too long, it's time to release the barrier you created for yourself. Last year, things about to get better but stress dragged you down again!
This year is so coming along with last year, so you are in total mental challenges. You have to build yourself back up, but it will take time until next year.
Even though I read things above but they all answered your questions about marriage, relationships with others. I see that you are inward person and not good with social interactions. You are also a lone wolf.
Next year is positive and happy for you, but you have got to stand up and fix problems this year for the next 4 months!
I will say past event for you to double check my reading: 2017 had been tough for your health or otherwise mental challenges.
Good lucks!

Augustine

It is silly to go deep into reading because everyone has own's way of reading. So I will not discuss in detail of combinations (planets). You should ask me specific questions instead of stars :happy:
But, I found that you also have a sixth sense, your chart also says this. So, I tell you that you have a lot of characteristics of the sun. You created barriers like clouds that blocked all light to come to your life. This is mentality! Think about it, it will change your life if you lift up limitation for yourself.
You can be a good astrologer as your chart indicates. When you come to the next cycle (after 45 years old), your spiritual inside will come out.
I understand the word "almost) you mentioned, it could be 2018 also! :wink: