When will I find love

Hkk

Account Closed
When will I find love
Would be grateful for your insights how you got to your conclusions šŸ˜

Last edited:

cloxkinghere

Looks like the chart is almost close to being non-readable since the ascendant is at 24 degrees. When itā€™s a late or early ascendant, the chart might be saying that the question is considered too soon to be asked.

With that in mind, youā€™re Jupiter and your 7th house, the house of marriage and partnerships, is Gemini, therefore your significator is Mercury. Your 5th house is the house of romance, ruled by Taurus, therefore the signficator is Venus. Jupiter and Mercury arenā€™t in a strong aspect, only a Quintile, which either doesnā€™t count or is too weak of a consideration since itā€™s a minor aspect.
Mercury and Venus are conjunct though, so maybe soon? The Moon being in your 5th shows how much you want it. Jupiter in your 1st also shows this, but be careful about that. You might be craving love for ā€œselfishā€ reasons; you might be in love with the idea of love, not love itself. Mercury and Venus being in 6th, the house of health, makes sense. Weā€™re in the middle of the COVID pandemic, therefore your health should be a priority.

In a nutshell, itā€™s too soon to tell, especially right now.Thereā€™s bigger priorities to think about. Peopleā€™s health is on the line and many people arenā€™t working due to the pandemic. If anything, entering a relationship right now or even finding someone to date is too difficult.

Maybe try asking again at the end of the year. You can also try your natal chart and current transits. Current transits can show when your chances of finding love are good (transit Venus and Jupiter in your 5th or 7th are considered when good indicators).

Hkk

Account Closed
Looks like the chart is almost close to being non-readable since the ascendant is at 24 degrees. When itā€™s a late or early ascendant, the chart might be saying that the question is considered too soon to be asked.

With that in mind, youā€™re Jupiter and your 7th house, the house of marriage and partnerships, is Gemini, therefore your significator is Mercury. Your 5th house is the house of romance, ruled by Taurus, therefore the signficator is Venus. Jupiter and Mercury arenā€™t in a strong aspect, only a Quintile, which either doesnā€™t count or is too weak of a consideration since itā€™s a minor aspect.
Mercury and Venus are conjunct though, so maybe soon? The Moon being in your 5th shows how much you want it. Jupiter in your 1st also shows this, but be careful about that. You might be craving love for ā€œselfishā€ reasons; you might be in love with the idea of love, not love itself. Mercury and Venus being in 6th, the house of health, makes sense. Weā€™re in the middle of the COVID pandemic, therefore your health should be a priority.

In a nutshell, itā€™s too soon to tell, especially right now.Thereā€™s bigger priorities to think about. Peopleā€™s health is on the line and many people arenā€™t working due to the pandemic. If anything, entering a relationship right now or even finding someone to date is too difficult.

Maybe try asking again at the end of the year. You can also try your natal chart and current transits. Current transits can show when your chances of finding love are good (transit Venus and Jupiter in your 5th or 7th are considered when good indicators).

Thank you for your insights. Much appreciated šŸ˜Š

What you are saying does make sense especially in current circumstances. I just feel each year I think this year I will meet someone this will be the year. This year has had its own challenges re Covid. However i need to think of my health and others.

Thanks for helping put things into perspective šŸ˜‡

tikana

moon to merc is the timer (months) or jup in aqua
several unsucessful rels coming up
nothing really likes jup..
moon wants merc
venus wants merc too

did u break up with anyone?
(why combustion)
and very weak jup
jup needs to enter aq to feel better

Hkk

Account Closed
Hi,

The Asc. at 24* is not late at all and perfectly readable. Actually all charts are perfectly readable in their own way because they are trying to tell you something.

Firstly, Jup (you) is retrograde, which makes it weak, as does its placement in the sign it is in. Secondly, Merc., which is the potential partner, is strongly placed in its own sign of Gemini. It is at the 7th house and entering it (its own house) as it separates from Venus, which could be an ex now. Literally, it sort of means that the person is going back to themself. The Moon, your co-significator, is in the sign of the potential partner, but before the Moon meets Mercury, Mars and Venus interfere. The Moon translates in a square to Mars (potential partner's 5th house of romantic affairs) to Venus (ex), and then Moon conjuncts Venus.

Can I ask, is there any ex lover or a good friend you are keen on getting together with?

Hi Aqua

Thank you for helping šŸ˜Š

Yes there is a kind of ex. We had something but I couldnā€™t carry on with it. Heā€™s not right for me with whatā€™s going on in his life. I do like him but I must move on otherwise it will be no good for my life. Why do you ask about ex lover etc? Does it show in chart

Hkk

Account Closed
moon wants merc
venus wants merc too

(why combustion)
and very weak jup

Thank you Tikana šŸ˜Š
Kinda broke up yes. We werenā€™t really together together but I didnā€™t carry on with it. You see this in the chart too?

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
So, I see some contact in 16 days/weeks with that ex then. I don't see anything developing and with Mars interfering, you might only go for friendship (Mars rules your 11th/his 5th). At least I now get all that retrograde stuff - of Venus in the way. Was he more interested in you than you in him?

As to a new love, Jup is not doing well, and Moon seems used up, so I guess you will need to stay with yourself this summer. Enjoy your time alone. Nothing wrong with it.

Yes I feel i will spend summer without a man. Thatā€™s ok I will wait for something real and amazing šŸ˜‡

And oh ok this ex may contact me then........ I will update if or when that happens

Hkk

Account Closed
Also my question WHEN will I find love still needs to be answered.

Can anyone see the answer to my question of WHEN....?

Or is it too late to answer with 24 degrees?

Ukpoohbear

moon wants merc
venus wants merc too

(why combustion)
and very weak jup

Does Mars in Pisces not like Jup? And Jup in Cap exalts Mars?

Hkk

Account Closed
I answered that part of the q ... read carefully my answer

Aaah so u did! Didnā€™t understand, had to read it a couple of times. My apologies. So months...... does the chart indicate how many months or is the answer when Jupiter enters Aquarius?

tikana

Aaah so u did! Didnā€™t understand, had to read it a couple of times. My apologies. So months...... does the chart indicate how many months or is the answer when Jupiter enters Aquarius?

yeah .. basically you are not ready that is what this chart is saying. and this is NOTHiNG to do with coronvirus. Jup your head is not ready. moon is shaky too but worst is over .. most likely it is moon / merc because A. it will be out of combustion .. out of under sunbeams. it should be fine

Hkk

Account Closed
yeah .. basically you are not ready that is what this chart is saying. and this is NOTHiNG to do with coronvirus. Jup your head is not ready. moon is shaky too but worst is over .. most likely it is moon / merc because A. it will be out of combustion .. out of under sunbeams. it should be fine

Do u know how many months time?