Surgery/ retro mercury chance it went wrong?

AnnaAnna

Hello All
Im down in dumps after my surgery which has happened on the 24/02/2020
At about 4 Universal time. Please could anyone tell me the chances it went wrong as 14 years ago i had surgery exactly in retro merc and it went wrong and had to be redone. i so much dont want the same result here but probably it is too late 😫 yesterday i was taken to hospital again but not related to the surgery. please get me out of my misery the recovery is awful thank you so much. 19 march 1978 universal time 12.30pm
This is my chart
https://imgur.com/R4LlJZ5
And this is chart of 24th Feb 2020
https://i.imgur.com/YzJVYt4.jpg

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Hello All
Im down in dumps after my surgery which has happened on the 24/02/2020
At about 4 Universal time. Please could anyone tell me the chances it went wrong as 14 years ago i had surgery exactly in retro merc and it went wrong and had to be redone. i so much dont want the same result here but probably it is too late �� yesterday i was taken to hospital again but not related to the surgery. please get me out of my misery the recovery is awful thank you so much. 19 march 1978 universal time 12.30pm

Hello AnnaAnna, :smile:

you mentioned your DOB - what is much appreciated by astrologers here to look at a chart by their own method - but you forgot to menton your location.

Retrograde mercury that date was on 9 degree pisces in your 7th house and had no exact aspect on your personal planets to take personal influence on you and in this event.

But this day transiting pluto as your ruler of 4th house -physically also the bladder, female breast and female gynecological area, pregnancy and being a mother and a woman squared your natal saturn sitting on your own birth axis and ASC as co- ruler of your 5th house - house of children and birth very exact.

Transiting pluto in your 5th house (house of own children) inconjuncted very exact your natal saturn as your co-ruler of intercepted capricorn in 5th house ruler. Health house ruled by uranus was before activated by transiting jupiter's sextile.

Transiting chiron - the wounded healer was in 8th house - leaving descendants and genetic inheritance and semisextiled very exact your taurus chiron. But transiting uranus as your health house ruler conj. your taurus chiron very exact to support you to get released and to release yourself from something.

Transiting jupiter as your main 5th house ruler - life energy and father experience in childhood- was in your 5th house and semisextiled very exact your neptune in your 4th house -the called waiver concerning 4th house subjects.

Transiting saturn as your co-ruler of 5th started to oppose your natal moon and to semisextile your sun - as your rising and your personal "knife or scalpel" from your chart- to use and to be used for a surgery.

The physical and manuel work of this surgery looks transit supported to me - but the emotional side and the true issue below all this - also your own father experience in childhood - takes more subconscious influence on you - also in healing phase.

You should support yourself with positive thoughts now and with trust that the best happened for you in this situation and should not feel yourself guilty for anything - as this will influence your physical body self-healing potential as well.

In what you take trust and belief in (9th house aries) can support you in all - but can misused also get the effect of a hurting knife causing pain by own self-destructive thoughts- mars rules 9th house and is in semisextile with your saturn sitting on ASC - immune system. Saturn sesquiquadrates aries venus as ruler of 3rd house - thoughts and mental mind - in 9th house - faith.

Transiting saturn will keep you and your sun transit-supported until end of this year - and saturn is in his transits a very reliable energy. Transiting pluto as ruler of your emotions and ruler house of your soul will support your natal saturn as co ruler of intercepted capricorn in 5th - with transformation energy until november to change something in your life considerably.

5th house is also your own creativity, self-independancy and house of love and romance and to stand for your own and in your own back as a strong hold...

All the best wishes for you :smile:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Surgery Transit Chart.jpg
    Surgery Transit Chart.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

AnnaAnna

Hello AnnaAnna, :smile:

you mentioned your DOB - what is much appreciated by astrologers here to look at a chart by their own method - but you forgot to menton your location.

Retrograde mercury that date was on 9 degree pisces in your 7th house and had no exact aspect on your personal planets to take personal influence on you and in this event.
Thank you so much Zora i checked it too before my op hence i was so much surprised the healing took so long. It was tonsillectomy. What a nasty op i must say! Thank you again you made my day! X

Zora

Account Closed
Thank you so much Zora i checked it too before my op hence i was so much surprised the healing took so long. It was tonsillectomy. What a nasty op i must say! Thank you again you made my day! X

:surprised: you see me surprised - I would never had thought this :pinched: at first glance.

But well ....then it was transiting uranus as your health-house ruler who helped you with his exact conj. on your chiron in taurus to get rid off them - taurus rules throat and tonsils.

i was so much surprised the healing took so long. It was tonsillectomy.

Smoker ?

Last edited:

AnnaAnna

Transiting saturn will keep you and your sun transit-supported until end of this year - and saturn is in his transits a very reliable energy. Transiting pluto as ruler of your emotions and ruler house of your soul will support your natal saturn as co ruler of intercepted capricorn in 5th - with transformation energy until november to change something in your life considerably.

Zora, please forgive me but the above change meant to be considerably good or bad? As i understood its about relationships :)

AnnaAnna

:surprised: you see me surprised - I would never had thought this :pinched: at first glance.
Haha i m glad i could have surprised you :)

But well ....then it was transiting uranus as your health-house ruler who helped you with his exact conj. on your chiron in taurus to get rid off them - taurus rules throat and tonsils.
Thank You Zora :)

Smoker ?
Well, definitely not a huge one. More of a social type (means not every day or week sometimes weeks only if stressed or party :) after op decided to give it up for good

Zora

Account Closed
Zora, please forgive me but the above change meant to be considerably good or bad? As i understood its about relationships :)

Good or bad is upto you - it is a challenge to get you out of your comfort zone - is this welcomed ? Then it is good :smile:

Sun rules your ASC - is your personal enforcement and birth energy and a new start in your life. Saturn co-rules your 5th house - self-identification, self-employment and freelance, love and romance house, your creativity and part of your own father as male model role and father experience in childhood - what might come up something from in this time - as saturn has a dominant influencing role in your chart - sitting on your ASC - semisextiling mars as ruler of 9th.

Was your father from a different culture -and foreign country ?

Last edited:

AnnaAnna

Good or bad is upto you - it is a challenge to get you out of your comfort zone - is this welcomed ? Then it is good :smile:
————-
Thank you so much Zora i got it, so interesting so actually it can be both :) i was thinking something will happen with my fragile relationship that i have which recently suffered alot with breakup tendency.. so i was thinking probably will be finished for good and i will meet someone else..
————
Sun rules your ASC - is your personal enforcement and birth energy and a new start in your life. Saturn co-rules your 5th house - self-identification, self-employment and freelance, love and romance house, your creativity and part of your own father as male model role and father experience in childhood - what might come up something from in this time - as saturn has a dominant influencing role in your chart - sitting on your ASC - semisextiling mars as ruler of 9th.

I————
Is new job possible under this influence as this is what i am aiming to have after i have recovered :)

————
Was your father from a different culture -and foreign country ?
————
Nope, father was Russian like i was now im British as i was born in moscow and only after moved to live in the UK. Father is dead. Relationship with him was difficult no doubt about that.