Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

I'm involved in the current grand fire trine. Both my Moon and Asc are being overcharged by the trine! But then they will get some Libra to cool them down soon :tongue:

Speaking of Libra, there's a thread with someone assuming Libra is the most vengeful sign. He drew examples of Genghis Khan for his point. How legit can it be?

david starling

I'm involved in the current grand fire trine. Both my Moon and Asc are being overcharged by the trine! But then they will get some Libra to cool them down soon :tongue:

Speaking of Libra, there's a thread with someone assuming Libra is the most vengeful sign. He drew examples of Genghis Khan for his point. How legit can it be?

Doubt his chart would be accurate enough for that, but Astrotheme seems to think so. I would say it's more about his Venus/Mars/Saturn conjunction in Libra than the Sign itself. Sun and Moon in Virgo, incidentally.

Gemini888

Doubt his chart would be accurate enough for that, but Astrotheme seems to think so. I would say it's more about his Venus/Mars/Saturn conjunction in Libra than the Sign itself. Sun and Moon in Virgo, incidentally.
Thanks David. So if the guy got his data on Astrotheme, he couldn't even get his fact straight. I'm in the process of replying to that thread. I want to see what he had to say about being so buckled up about Libra.

david starling

I've read about the "Kahn of Kahns". Not vengeful, but cold-blooded and ruthless was my take. I wouldn't trust the Ascendant though. There's even a dispute about the actual year he was born.

Last edited:

david starling

Ah, Pluto in :cancer:, dangerous Sense of Purpose placement in 12/12. The generation that brought about and fought in WWII had that in their Charts.

Actually, the Pluto in :cancer: generation participated in the horrors of the WWII era, but the generation in charge, who brought it about, had Pluto in its Detriment, the tropical Sign Taurus.

Gemini888

What do you think of the effect of Taurus Pluto? If I remember correctly, Taurus Pluto also occurred during the time of Virgo Uranus and Cancer Neptune. Someone said that this was an indication of a "passive" generation, unable to voice what they really wanted in life. Is that because of the regressed desire that they escalated into a big war?

david starling

What do you think of the effect of Taurus Pluto? If I remember correctly, Taurus Pluto also occurred during the time of Virgo Uranus and Cancer Neptune. Someone said that this was an indication of a "passive" generation, unable to voice what they really wanted in life. Is that because of the regressed desire that they escalated into a big war?

Could be. I'm still not clear on the real effect of Detriment. After all, Sun Aquarians have a good rep., generally speaking. Might depend on what Domicle-ruler it is, or the Modality/Element combination of the Sign of its Detriment. :unsure:

Chrysalis

And now we got venus in Aries.....*just had a lightbulb moment*.

Yesterday i felt so off balance, as in like a morphed kind of feeling. My bf came to see me last night, and even he looked different to me, he left after 20 mins as i told him i didn't want him around me.

Aries is a transit sensitive sign for me this year, so im sure i felt like this yesterday because of the venus ingress into Aries. Today i was back to normal i feel fine.

But then again sun was also moving out of Aries into Taurus and a fullmoon, so seems like a mixture.

Last edited:

Cap

Random comment found on Youtube (below astral projection video):

once I met this higher vibrational being. then after a great conversation, I told him I had to leave and return to my body on earth, he said,
"you're on earth? Gaia 3d? currently as a human!? man, I'm so sorry brother, good luck in that hell hold!"...I dreaded returning y'all, I thought about not returning! but I'm typing this, so I did

:lol:

david starling

Easter is on the first Sunday after the first full Moon after the Vernal Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere.
It's usually when the Sun is in Aries, but it can be as late as April 25th.

Chrysalis

In 24 hours, the Sun will ingress tropical Taurus. In about 36 hours, the Sun will exactly conjunct :uranus: in tropical Taurus.

When this happens tomorrow, saturn is still in opposition with NN and conjoined SN. Do you think globally this will cause anything ?

Infact my bf has natally sun conjunct uranus, so this will have an effect on him too ? And the sun/uranus conjunction will be exactly trine my sun.

I'll be sure to update :unsure:

Infact (i think) i may already know what this is about. He usually works mondays, but as its bank holiday he's got the day off work, so he asked if i wanted to meet in the day tomorrow and we'll go somewhere. Sun/uranus is in my 3rd house of short trips, which then trines my sun, so should be an okay day i suppose. Sun/uranus would be unexpected invite/outing, as like i said he works a lot, so he would have been working.

I just secretly hope this sun/uranus doesn't amplify too much his natal sun/uranus, as he's already quite a handful at times lol.

Thats my thoughts anyway, i could be wrong.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Random thought of the day.

I don't understand why the 8th house is associated with death, when the 7th house is where the sun sets, so shouldn't the 7th be the house of death ?