Pisces

david starling

For me, the greatest value of Astrology is explaining the way my feelings change, and that there are comprehensive cycles that correlate to why they change. I used to make plans based on how I felt at the time, and when the Sun changed Signs, for example, I might feel an entirely different way, and those plans would lose their appeal. Also, there's "riding high", then "feeling low". Once I studied enough Astrology, I was able to cope with that. Endorphins are a Piscean's best friend! :happy:

david starling

Meet my mother in law and you'll hate pisces lol. Ive just had the pleasure of finding out im not the only one who finds her unbearable. Other ppl are now opening up to me, which is refreshing.

I think I just figured it out! Pisces requires a steady supply of endorphins, the way Sagittarius requires adrenaline. Your MIL is suffering from an undersupply, and when that happens....:devil:

Chrysalis

Is it a fact that Pisces are more sensitive to drink/drugs or medication, and need to be careful with these.

If so why is this ?

AquarianRising

Is it a fact that Pisces are more sensitive to drink/drugs or medication, and need to be careful with these.

If so why is this ?

They're "more sensitive" because they tend to favor oblivion to awareness or personal wellness. Has to do with their vagueness, their oversensitiveness and their unwillingness to confront reality. True comprehension terrifies them, and drugs and drink enable them to blur that factor.

Last edited:

david starling

They're "more sensitive" because they tend to favor oblivion to awareness or personal wellness. Has to do with their vagueness, their oversensitiveness and their unwillingness to confront reality. True comprehension terrifies them, and drugs and drink enable them to blur that factor.

It's the other way around, actually. The sensitivity makes them too aware of what a f*cked-up reality we're forced to live in. Other Signs are oblivious to it, and think it's all just the way it's supposed to be. Pisceans tend to be pretty good at taking care of their health, actually, because they're tuned in to how their bodies are faring.

AquarianRising

It's the other way around, actually. The sensitivity makes them too aware of what a f*cked-up reality we're forced to live in. Other Signs are oblivious to it, and think it's all just the way it's supposed to be. Pisceans tend to be pretty good at taking care of their health, actually, because they're tuned in to how their bodies are faring.

The other signs aren't oblivious to human suffering, they just deal with their feelings about it better. And you essentially paraphrased what I said; it wasn't the other way around. I don't see where the disagreement comes from.

CapAquaPis

Whitney houston and michael jackson were pisces rising wasn't they ?

The late Leo/early Virgo cusp period (Mid-Aug.) with Pisces ascendant people are among the greatest pop music stars, it's destiny written in the stars, but they lived short and had drug abuse, depression and despair in their lives. And Madonna was born around the same time Michael Jackson was born (1958). Is it true Freddie Mercury (died 1991) born a Virgo was also a Pisces rising?

CapAquaPis

On my natal chart, I have a Mercury in Pisces in 9th (both a sign of above-average intelligence and mental impairment) near my sun/moon in Aquarius. I have a mild or high-functioning form of autism, which can be a result of such a Mercury placement. And my ruler planet Uranus in Scorpio squares sun/moon.

sibylline

Sibylline, I'll try for the hat trick: Just hypothetically, which is how I got started on this Tropical Age thing I've been going on about--just suppose, employing the method known as "the temporary suspension of disbelief" that a TROPICALLY determined Age of CAPRICORN (ruled of course, by Saturn), was what's behind what you so nicely describe as the "current dynamics"?

It certainly fits a whole lot better than Pisces.

sibylline

For me, the greatest value of Astrology is explaining the way my feelings change, and that there are comprehensive cycles that correlate to why they change. I used to make plans based on how I felt at the time, and when the Sun changed Signs, for example, I might feel an entirely different way, and those plans would lose their appeal. Also, there's "riding high", then "feeling low". Once I studied enough Astrology, I was able to cope with that. Endorphins are a Piscean's best friend! :happy:

Pretty sure this has more to do with Pisces Mars + Ascendant and mutables highlighted. I know a Taurus Sun with Pisces Mars in the 12th widely conjunct a Pisces Ascendant and he could have written that word for word. If he could stick to a long-term plan, that would be a feat.

david starling

Pretty sure this has more to do with Pisces Mars + Ascendant and mutables highlighted. I know a Taurus Sun with Pisces Mars in the 12th widely conjunct a Pisces Ascendant and he could have written that word for word. If he could stick to a long-term plan, that would be a feat.

I have Mars within 4 degrees of the Ascendant, both in Pisces. I'll check my plan-cycles against the Mars Transits. Of, course Neptune is there now, so "everything is everything"....:lol:

david starling

It certainly fits a whole lot better than Pisces.

I've spoken with two other Sun Pisces, and one Sun Capricorn, all Astrologers, and they said the same thing. I see it so clearly, I thought it would be obvious to everyone. But, apparently not. Maybe if I could follow through with my plan to write a book about it, I could explain it well enough. Gotta check those Mars cycles, especially because my Merc in Pisces is within 2 degrees of Mars.

david starling

The other signs aren't oblivious to human suffering, they just deal with their feelings about it better. And you essentially paraphrased what I said; it wasn't the other way around. I don't see where the disagreement comes from.

I'm talking about dealing with the intrinsic nature of current reality itself, on the emotional level, where "the rubber meets the road". Scorpio has problems with it also. The other Signs are often better at dealing with the secondary effects, but have emotional shock-absorbers to protect them from the worst of it. We need all the Signs. They work together as a system. Leo's in the engine compartment, and can take the heat. :biggrin:

wan

Probably.

:whistling:

:wink:

Lol wut? I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Do you really think that I put people off sometimes? If yes I would love if you could tell me what I did. I am always on the look-out for ways to improve how I present myself to others.

david starling

Lol wut? I wasn't sure if you were joking or not. Do you really think that I put people off sometimes? If yes I would love if you could tell me what I did. I am always on the look-out for ways to improve how I present myself to others.

Wan, what sort of music do you listen to?

Abby83

I think I just figured it out! Pisces requires a steady supply of endorphins, the way Sagittarius requires adrenaline. Your MIL is suffering from an undersupply, and when that happens....:devil:

Lol she’s got too much Adrenalin. She needs a better Jupiter in her chart, and the sun’s rays for a better heart (hers is cold).

Last edited:

wan

Wan, what sort of music do you listen to?

Hmm...it's kind of hard to categorize the songs I listen to. I guess I mostly like pop. The majority of my favourite artists are female. To give you an idea of the kind of stuff I enjoy listening to: Fatboy slim's Right here, right now, Because we can (do that can can), Groove Armada's Fatboy slim remix I see ya, Ellie Goulding's Love me like you do, Lights. Kreesha Turner's Don't call me baby anymore, and I could stay. There are many more. I also like some of Madonna, Britney Spears, and Celine Dion's songs. So as you can see, a very pop-y sense of musical taste.

What kind of music do you like David?