When will my friend purchase this plane ticket to go see him?

duenderoja

I have not seen my friend for 19 years. We used to have a crush on each other mutually, quietly since we met at 10 until we parted at at 16/17. We found each other on facebook. Now he asked me to come see him and that he would pay for the ticket since it is only 400$ round trip.

I would love to see him, honestly. That would be a roller coaster of childhood emotions and memories!

Now to the chart.

IMG_0051.jpg

Saturn - 1st - me
Moon - squares mars by 7°
Mars- 11th - friend

Moon is in the ninth house of travel, and Saturn is in the 11th house of my friend, and my friend is in the 12th house of my undoing showing my worry of whether he will do this or not. Another recently let me down, so I am doubtful of all guys right now. :( :( :(

However, my solar return for this year has Pluto in the fourth house and every other solar return that has had this configuration has had long-distance travel. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

duenderoja

I got a six of cups tarot card reading when I asked "what could I expect". Is that not sweet? Can someone please help me with this timing question?

The moon and mars are in mutable signs, the medium speed of the zodiac. 7° is the measurement.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he likes you a lot by reception, but I do not see that he will buy the tickets because of the lack of aspect between the primary significators [Mars and Saturn] and his being in the unfortunate 12th.
Moon applies to square him/Saturn, so this points to difficulties.

Last edited:

duenderoja

Your words made me completely doubt him. But I still believed I would travel because of my solar return Pluto in th 4th. Every other prediction has come forth, why not this one?

IMG_0055.jpg

This time I am Mercury in the 12th, he is the Moon in the 1st not aspecting me. And applying only to the ascendant. I do not know what that means.

I believe the ascendant represents the question. Thereby represents a yes answer. :D

Last edited:

waybread

I notice you have cast your horary chart in a sidereal zodiac. Can you redo it with a western tropical zodiac, Regiomontanus houses? The Astrodienst charts at www.astro.com are the easiest ones to read.

duenderoja

I notice you have cast your horary chart in a sidereal zodiac. Can you redo it with a western tropical zodiac, Regiomontanus houses? The Astrodienst charts at www.astro.com are the easiest ones to read.

I apologize, no.:(

It would change the ascendant to Libra and his house to Leo, therefore his avatar would become the Sun conjunct ascendant by 6°. I am in the 2nd house. Happy? I feel that tropical is a corruption of my chart.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Your words made me completely doubt him. But I still believed I would travel because of my solar return Pluto in th 4th. Every other prediction has come forth, why not this one?

This time I am Mercury in the 12th, he is the Moon in the 1st not aspecting me. And applying only to the ascendant. I do not know what that means.

I believe the ascendant represents the question. Thereby represents a yes answer. :D

It would seem it is likely the original chart you cast and your willingness to believe it that makes you doubt him, rather than my words? And the original chart answers this second question you have posted here. "When will he?" Will he?" They are essentially the same.

But if I may suggest this, it would seem to me the kind thing to do for yourself and for this matter is to simply wait see what he does. To trust your intuition about him and not disturb yourself with horary. I mean this sincerely and please know, duenderoja, that I am always wishing you the best.

Last edited:

duenderoja

It would seem it is likely the original chart you cast and your willingness to believe it that makes you doubt him, rather than my words? And the original chart answers this second question you have posted here. "When will he?" Will he?" They are essentially the same.

But if I may suggest this, it would seem to me the kind thing to do for yourself and for this matter is to simply wait see what he does. To trust your intuition about him and not disturb yourself with horary. I mean this sincerely and please know, duenderoja, that I am always wishing you the best.

It seems your words have been twisted up to where I have not been able to understand them. It may be the fault of my disease, lack of comprehension, but I have said what I meant.

I believe the charts have asked different things. The first chart asked something that was going to happen. He told me for certain that he was going to purchase the ticket. I had asked him twice on two separate days, separated by four days if he was going to purchase the ticket, and he said he would. So I was merely asking when.

Then you told me he would not. And you created doubt in the gentleman that was already lurking.

Then I created a second chart, asking,"Will he purchase the ticket?"

Just to check your horary reading. Second guessing if you will. And checking my solar return Pluto in the 4th.

But in the end I thank you for your well wishes because they are all that matter.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
It seems your words have been twisted up to where I have not been able to understand them. It may be the fault of my disease, lack of comprehension, but I have said what I meant.

I am sorry for the confusion. You opened by saying:
Your words made me completely doubt him.

My response was to this statement. One incorrect letter made the first sentence hard to understand. Rewriting it a bit, I intended to convey to you that:
What is responsible for your "complete doubt" is the chart you elected to cast combined with your willingness to believe it, rather than my words.

So I am giving responsibilty back to you for your doubt.

The rest was that if you choose to let yourself be so affected, I would urge you to just do it the old-fashioned way: trust what he told you and wait happily for him to keep his word. That is what I would do, anyway.:biggrin:

Boundless good wishes to you.

Last edited:

duenderoja

I am sorry for the confusion. You opened by saying:
Your words made me completely doubt him.

My response was to this statement. One incorrect letter made the first sentence hard to understand. Rewriting it a bit, I intended to convey to you that:
What is responsible for your "complete doubt" is the chart you elected to cast combined with your willingness to believe it, rather than my words.

So I am giving responsibilty back to you for your doubt.

The rest was that if you choose to let yourself be so affected, I would urge you to just do it the old-fashioned way: trust what he told you and wait happily for him to keep his word. That is what I would do, anyway.:biggrin:

Boundless good wishes to you.

Okay. ☺️☺️☺️