You feel like your solar house?

Mikehtc13

Wherever your sun is can make you exude more of that house than most others. Or sun and other planets? Please share your experiences😤
You feel Leo like (sun n first)
Constantly ON. Center of attention. Assertive

Taurus like (sun in 2nd)
Work. Money. Traditional. Food. R&R. Pleasures

Gemini like Sun in 3rd
Mind constantly going. Communication/information addict.
Jovial/chirpy/light way of being.

Cancer-like - sun in 4th
Loves the home. Can't be away for too long. Wishes to work/have their own business from home. Nurturing.

Leo personified lol - sun in 5th
This is obvious😏.

Virgo-like - sun in 6th
Possible workaholic. Demand efficiency and order. If your going to do the job do it RIGHT attitude. Solves problems easily that are overwhelming to others.

Etc

ZeraNika98

I have Sun in the 10th- Capricorn like? Ahaha. In some ways I can be hard-working. I am quite ambitious. I have big goals and big dreams for my family and for my self, and this may be why I feel responsible now even at a young age. Oh well. I also have Capricorn as the ascendant, so maybe that one too. Lol.

Mikehtc13

I have Sun in the 10th- Capricorn like? Ahaha. In some ways I can be hard-working. I am quite ambitious. I have big goals and big dreams for my family and for my self, and this may be why I feel responsible now even at a young age. Oh well. I also have Capricorn as the ascendant, so maybe that one too. Lol.
You know what's interesting... I've found people with sun in the 1st, 5th, and 10th exhibit Leo like characteristics. So even though your Capricorn-ish with sun in there I have to wonder if you are vibrant, jovial, extroverted, aggressive? Your cap rising? So what's your 3rd, 5th and 6th house?

ZeraNika98

You know what's interesting... I've found people with sun in the 1st, 5th, and 10th exhibit Leo like characteristics. So even though your Capricorn-ish with sun in there I have to wonder if you are vibrant, jovial, extroverted, aggressive? Your cap rising? So what's your 3rd, 5th and 6th house?

I think I can be Leo-like in some ways. Extroverted? Not that much. Probably because of my Cap rising. But I can be both Introverted and Extroverted. I'm learning how to lighten up nowadays actually, trying to achieve that Leo North Node that I have XD my 3rd is Pisces, my 5th is Taurus and my 6th is Gemini

katydid

Virgo-like - sun in 6th
Possible workaholic. Demand efficiency and order. If your going to do the job do it RIGHT attitude. Solves problems easily that are overwhelming to others.
===========================================

I am kind of the OPPOSITE of this ^^^, although I have a 6th house Sun. :sideways:

I am super disorganized and get overwhelmed by daily chores quite easily. lol

I do have the Sun in the 6th, but it is joined by Saturn, Neptune and Spica, conjunct in Libra. And then Sun and Mercury in Scorpio.

Mikehtc13

I think I can be Leo-like in some ways. Extroverted? Not that much. Probably because of my Cap rising. But I can be both Introverted and Extroverted. I'm learning how to lighten up nowadays actually, trying to achieve that Leo North Node that I have XD my 3rd is Pisces, my 5th is Taurus and my 6th is Gemini

Does your 3rd house Pisces speak for how you communicate? Are you Pisces like in your communicative expression? Is there a passiveness to your communication? I'm Aries so I'm told I need things fast and the point and I communicate as such too.

What's it like having 5th house Taurus? I have Gemini there and I'm all about mental stimulation for both pleasure and even with meeting someone new partnership wise, if I'm not engaged bye-bye lol.

6th house: your work environment needs to constantly be stimulating? Get bored of the routine fast (unless it's your passion)? Need the multitasking?

Mikehtc13

Virgo-like - sun in 6th

I am kind of the OPPOSITE of this ^^^, although I have a 6th house Sun. :sideways:

I do have the Sun in the 6th, but it is joined by Saturn, Neptune and Spica, conjunct in Libra. And then Sun and Mercury in Scorpio.

Sounds like that Saturn and Neptune changes the flavor of that sun in 6th house placement. Neptune more than Saturn.

ZeraNika98

Does your 3rd house Pisces speak for how you communicate? Are you Pisces like in your communicative expression? Is there a passiveness to your communication? I'm Aries so I'm told I need things fast and the point and I communicate as such too.

What's it like having 5th house Taurus? I have Gemini there and I'm all about mental stimulation for both pleasure and even with meeting someone new partnership wise, if I'm not engaged bye-bye lol.

6th house: your work environment needs to constantly be stimulating? Get bored of the routine fast (unless it's your passion)? Need the multitasking?

Yas, there is some passiveness in my communication and somehow there is still that vague-quality like the pisces.

Yes, for self-expression and pleasure, I am stimulated by the five senses. I love food, I enjoy venusian qualities a lot like music, aesthetics and I'm also a couch potato lol. And I seem to be very attracted to Taurus/Venus dominants too.

And YESSS for the 6th house. I do get bored easily. I love multitasking. And yes I need to passionate about it too because if its not what I want and it doesn't stimulate me at all I find that I fail a lot in it. :) are you an aquarius rising?

Bunraku

Sun in 12th
I like going shopping, hanging out with my friends, texting my besties, taking photos, and watching TV.

Bunraku

Virgo-like - sun in 6th

Katy, I think you were the one who wrote this post that I’m quoting below. I’m not quite sure, because it doesn’t label your name on it. Your name was katy, right, katy?

Houses and signs have correlations but are not the same thing. Houses represent the 'field of activities' and the area that things happen. Planets represent the energy happening within the houses.

According to Rudyhar:
The two should be clearly defined and never confused in the kind of astrology which deals with individual problems and psychological realities."

The Zodiacal Signs and the Astrological Houses by Dane Rudhyar.

"The houses are psychological factors; then, by extension, the houses refer to the types of circumstances in which these psychological categories of experiences are normally met by the individual person."

"The zodiacal signs are energy factors; the zodiac can be interpreted as an "electro-magnetic field" or aura surrounding any organic whole on earth — and the earth-globe itself, also an organic whole."

The zodiac is a field of forces; the circle of the houses is a framework — something in and through which life and events take place.

The two should be clearly defined and never confused in the kind of astrology which deals with individual problems and psychological realities."

http://www.khaldea.com/rudhyar/astroarticles/housesandsigns.php

katydid

Katy, I think you were the one who wrote this post that I’m quoting below. I’m not quite sure, because it doesn’t label your name on it. Your name was katy, right, katy?

Yep, that's me. :sideways:And that is essentially my point. I stand by that Rudyhar stance. Houses and signs are different.

Farahsunshine

Well,I have sun in 11th house and I do like groups and being the centre of attention among my friends but at the same time ,I look more of aquarius than cancer ,maybe it's because uranus is one of my dominant planets or maybe it's because I have moon trine Uranus or 7th house aquarius !!

Last edited:

Mikehtc13

Yas, there is some passiveness in my communication and somehow there is still that vague-quality like the pisces.

Yes, for self-expression and pleasure, I am stimulated by the five senses. I love food, I enjoy venusian qualities a lot like music, aesthetics and I'm also a couch potato lol. And I seem to be very attracted to Taurus/Venus dominants too.

And YESSS for the 6th house. I do get bored easily. I love multitasking. And yes I need to passionate about it too because if its not what I want and it doesn't stimulate me at all I find that I fail a lot in it. :) are you an aquarius rising?

Ah thanks for that insight. Always eager to understand more.

Cap rising👌. Third house Aries and boy is it a problem especially with a cap rising and mercury in the 1st. Intellectual combative. Learned to how should I say..."restrict" that energy, which I'm wondering if it's positive because restricting your own expression cannot be healthy/balanced. And my 5th and 6th is gem. So there's a constant need for that. Once knew a libra male who was friends with...god his Taurus rising would want to sit around too much and just watch comedy Central. WHAT!?😲 You did that yesterday let's go out and walk around Hit the beach, movies, explore someplace new and laugh about the experiences😈. Convos were great (Libra so alot of mental convos) but I need alot of physical stimulation too🏃, got to have new things😔. Wasn't afraid to have debates with me and laugh about it, love that!

Mikehtc13

Well,I have sun in 11th house and I do like groups and being the centre of attention among my friends but at the same time ,I look more of aquarius than cancer ,maybe it's because uranus is one of my dominant planets or maybe it's because I have moon trine Uranus or 7th house aquarius !!

Can you describe What you mean when you say you "look" Aquarius?

Mikehtc13

Sun/Venus in 2nd house Am I supposed to feel like a Taurus?

Depends. Sun in Taurus people are always eating something. Their eyes light up when it comes to new recipes or a new restaurant (oh let's try this place it looks good!). Movies, TV shows, anything art related basically. Surrounding themselves in quality items but not against getting the best bargain for it👌. Trying to preserve their valued items (don't touch that!). Doesn't really like sharing tasty food alot unless your special. Scents and aromas are to die for. Security is like air to them. Of course you don't have to relate to this, I'm simply trying to cross check people with solar houses (unless aspects negates the effect), so you could be opposite of these traits. And your Venus is there too? I remember someone saying that these souls have an "earthy beauty" to them. Blend of Taurus and Libra