whats the Big deal about physical beauty in the astrolgical community

anjelik

HEALTH VS FASHION. Who will emerge victorious? Is being beautiful is more important than living a long life or is being healthy beautiful?

They almost go hand in hand. I can't name one person that I feel is thin, beautiful and healthy, but never thinks about their weight/looks.

Please tell me if you know a person who would eat veggies and work out if it still made you 100% healthy, but overweight and unattractive. I would be willing to bet my life if eating Big Macs and sitting on the couch made people thinner and more attractive more people would be chowing down than on the treadmill and eating broccoli.

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

This thread screams Mercury rx in Virgo :tongue: and sun.

Remember, the thread is titled and is about:

whats the Big deal about physical beauty in the astrolgical community

So many people ask if they look beautiful or if they look good enough for attention. Why do people care so much honestly, it's just ridiculous.
Like just love yourself for who you are "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Some people may think so called gingers aren't beautiful but I'm going to still rock my red hair. Love yourself people, truly

haidee

Remember, the thread is titled and is about:

yeh, and then the discussion lead to beauty standards outside of the astrological community, and the differences worldwide.

----------
If we want to go into details then there's not just a worldwide difference, there's also a difference in each country - if you're in the city or in the countryside.

As for people coming to Astrology to seek an answer to the question "Am I beautiful?". Tbh, I think it's the same as if someone wants to know if they're intelligent or not. They're looking for external confirmation. ~Everyone wants to be significant in some way, and the easiest way is if you were born that way. One can be born with good genes, but such as intelligence or talent needs to be developed.
(Shared my opinion, yay rx woo...:whistling:)

Bunraku

They almost go hand in hand. I can't name one person that I feel is thin, beautiful and healthy, but never thinks about their weight/looks.

Please tell me if you know a person who would eat veggies and work out if it still made you 100% healthy, but overweight and unattractive. I would be willing to bet my life if eating Big Macs and sitting on the couch made people thinner and more attractive more people would be chowing down than on the treadmill and eating broccoli.

I saw this vegan on youtube. She was actually showing us recipes on how to cook, and on one of her videos she was trying to make broccoli taste like chicken wings. It involved in a lot of deep fried stuff, sugars, and sauces. Anything is possible :lol:

anjelik

I saw this vegan on youtube. She was actually showing us recipes on how to cook, and on one of her videos she was trying to make broccoli taste like chicken wings. It involved in a lot of deep fried stuff, sugars, and sauces. Anything is possible :lol:

I mean, I understand people not wanting to eat animals because they feel it's inhumane to kill them (but then there is also scientific evidence that plants feel being eaten as well, so why is it then ok to be a plan killer? BUT I DIGRESS, as usual... I guess I just wonder why someone would think it is better to eat something so heavily processed and fake rather than the real thing? Eating a real cow is probably healthier than a fake meatless burger that tastes like meat. If the meatless burgers had as many calories as the real burgers, would they still sell? I kind of feel like a large percentage of people who are vegetarians or vegans do it for weight loss/management rather than for the welfare of animals. But I'm not an expert.

Iced8Ace

I mean, I understand people not wanting to eat animals because they feel it's inhumane to kill them (but then there is also scientific evidence that plants feel being eaten as well, so why is it then ok to be a plan killer? BUT I DIGRESS, as usual... I guess I just wonder why someone would think it is better to eat something so heavily processed and fake rather than the real thing? Eating a real cow is probably healthier than a fake meatless burger that tastes like meat. If the meatless burgers had as many calories as the real burgers, would they still sell? I kind of feel like a large percentage of people who are vegetarians or vegans do it for weight loss/management rather than for the welfare of animals. But I'm not an expert.

You made me google if planets are sentient. That's pretty intriguing. I wonder how vegans/vegetarians deal with that? Seems the info's been available for years. Personally, I don't eat red meat or see much point to fake burgers. My body just rejects it; I think I lost the taste for it. I had a really good vegan lasagna recently though.

To the TC, people do that? Here? I think I saw something like that in the past.... idk, I never really had insecurities in my youth. Such things tend to fly over my head. If asked, I love you because you're my friend! So yes, that includes your hair, your eyes, what have you.