Can something in a natal chart make someone obsessive?

anjelik

I have always been very drawn to Pisces people. I think my Scorpio Sun/Mercury feels very comfortable around the forgiving, nurturing, unconditionally loving type of energy. My mom is a Pisces but she has a Scorpio moon. So she is nurturing but scolds me at the same time. :pouty:

My husband has his Venus in Pisces and I just love that about him. He is very forgiving and nonjudgmental---thank goodness...:love:

You know what's funny about Scorpios is that I never seek them out and it's like they always find me. I do think Scorpios are drawn to people with Piscean energy. I have a lot of Pisces friends as well - they say we swim in schools! My husband also has a Pisces Venus and he exudes a similar energy, which is nice for my Cappy Venus because he kind of drew the warmth out of me quickly and made me feel like it as ok to be mushy sooner than I normally would. He has a Pisces stellium so I think he makes me feel like it's ok to be a Pisces, when it's something that I typically hide from the world (other than this board haha).

The thing I like about Scorpio is that you always know where you stand. Especially with Sun/Mercury/Mars. I am not too keen on Venus/Moon placements but the other three I definitely jive with quite well.