missing car and house keys!! please help

chei star

Hi there,
I lost my keys on Monday, specifically my car key and my house key. I had to have them to get into my house from my car so they have gone missing somewhere between when I unlocked my front door on Monday afternoon and 10am the next morning when I tried to find them to use my car. So they have apparently gone missing in the vicinity of my home. I have had no visitors during this time. I only ever put them down in one of three places and they're not there, and I have searched my house for them several times to no avail. Any help locating them would be much appreciated before I spend money to get my locks changed. Thank you so much, and I will give feedback if I ever do find them.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_142_keys_hp.60006.25627.gif&res=60&va=&cid=xigfileXEsmXi-u1112816704

fensi88

I cast the chart for moment when I understood your question:28.Mar 2013 6:49am Beograd Serbia ASC=11Ta50
First look near object of glass, photographic equipment, tobacco, alcohol, medicine... Look in bathroom or kitchen, near aquarium, near liquids, chemicals, oils (for healing techniques for example). Look also in a bedroom in a closet. Look near religious areas at home. Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour:yellow, white

With POF in Sco in 7house look in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
POF in 7 house means partner or someone else maybe the one who will find it or who will be involved in finding it, or have seen it or put it somewhere. Look at bedroom, living room, formal dining room. Usually in plain sight. The partner's room, office or place of business.

Direction: West
Near colour:black or darkred