need help with career direction please

student4life

I am still learning and after years of studying, I still feel like a novice. I am trying to decide what direction I am going to go with my career once I finish school. I would really appreciate some help.
I have many planets in my 10th house including
Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, and Mars is basically into my 10th from the 9th.
I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_du_tsa_hp.10508.26252.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_du_tsa_hp.10508.26252.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 33
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...63&postcount=2

With Saturn conj MC and natal mars this may well cause lots of delays and frustrations and limitations.

Saturn in Conjunction, Trine, Sextile to Midheaven You're a diligent worker and others feel that you can be counted upon to deliver what you promise. Your rise to the peak of your career may not happen overnight, but Saturn always rewards a job well done when the time is right. Step by step is the key here. Suitable career options may include: politician, government worker, manager, accountant, corporate executive, construction and building worker, chiropractor, doctor, or dentist. Wherever precision combines with form, or reliable leadership qualities can be brought into play, you have a career possibility.
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/aspectssaturn.htm

wilsontc

Staff member
Libra Midheaven, to student

student,

You asked:
I am trying to decide what direction I am going to go with my career once I finish school. I would really appreciate some help.

Since :libra: (relationships, also art, beauty) modifies your Midheaven (outer world) and :venus: (ruler of :libra:) is in the daily work house, this suggests you need to do some sort of routine that involves other people, art, or beauty. Some ideas are counselor, arbitrator, art curator, or beautician.

Suggesting,

Tim

student4life

Re: Libra Midheaven, to student

Thank you for your help. I have been in college for 12 years, I started with my RN then went on to a B.S. in Biology and a B.S. in Environmental Science. I am currently working on being a Dr of Oriental Medicine I just don't know if I want to have my own practice or if i want to teach once I am done. Trying to figure out what I would be best at and I am not quite sure what combination of things I should be looking at in the chart. I think 10th and 6th house but not sure of the different kinds of combination's I should be looking for. Once again thank you so much for your help.

dhundhun

I am still learning and after years of studying, I still feel like a novice. I am trying to decide what direction I am going to go with my career once I finish school. I would really appreciate some help.
I have many planets in my 10th house including
Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter, and Mars is basically into my 10th from the 9th.
I would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

Teaching job and administrative job suits you. Mars (and Pluto) is detrimental, you may lack energy energy for the profession demanding high energy.

Teaching is supported by Mercury form 6th also.

student4life

dhundhun: thank you for your input. Do you think the Jupiter being 00 degrees is a negative sign for me being able to make money?

dhundhun

dhundhun: thank you for your input. Do you think the Jupiter being 00 degrees is a negative sign for me being able to make money?

Jupiter has no relationship with money in your chart. It makes you a good person from heart and professionally confers you that respect. Well one has to work hard to earn respect and you'd do so.