I don't find my path... Please help!

Rainbow88

Dear all,

I would really really appreciate, if you could help me, because I am very desperate...

Somehow I have bo clue of what I want in my life.. And I just turned 32.
Mostly my job situation disturbs me... Since my graduation I don't find my place at work... Either the relationship with my colleagues is not OK or the content of the work is boring / too challenging...what is wrong with me?
Currently I am searching for a new job at a new company, because I really hate the job I am currently doing. Mostly due to the fact that my whole team works together at the headquarters while I work remotely.. There is a new promising position at a company in the town where I live, but I am ver, uncertain of the change. Should I change? Or will it be worse than the current one? The potential employer was founded on June 28,1979 in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Could you please tell me, if it could be a potentially good choice?
Could you please take a look at my chart and tell me what kind of job would give me satisfaction? When will I finally be able to have a "career"?

I would be soooo thankful for a few words...

My natal chart is attached.

Much love,
Rainbow

Attachments

• astro_245at_saccmest_20201010.69572.46254.jpg
    astro_245at_saccmest_20201010.69572.46254.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 34

Harmelia

Anyone please? :(

Hi Saccmest!
I do see kind of a conflict in your chart between being alone and wanting to be with people. Since you mention this as a problem with your present job, I want to say that this conflict will probably be present within another job. You DO like to be alone - work alone - but you're probably wanting a balance of having more interaction too. After all, you are a Libra Sun and you have Mars in the 7th. Relationships are important.

Ideally, it'd be good to have a job where you can work alone but also come together with others. You may have some self-doubt about how you relate or how you do your work - and I think you probably need the feedback to feel good about what you're doing.

I think you enjoy researching the details of things. You may enjoy writing too. You could be quite creative and artistic. I think the main thing is you need to learn how to nurture your own persona in the work place so that you communicate what you want and need from your boss - so it works for you. If you like your present job but want more interaction with your boss and co-workers, try expressing that need to your boss before quitting. If you don't like the job, then why not try another one?

You could be a bit perfectionist and maybe too hard on yourself. Don't fear asking for what you need. I bet you're a good worker.

Rainbow88

Hi Saccmest!
I do see kind of a conflict in your chart between being alone and wanting to be with people. Since you mention this as a problem with your present job, I want to say that this conflict will probably be present within another job. You DO like to be alone - work alone - but you're probably wanting a balance of having more interaction too. After all, you are a Libra Sun and you have Mars in the 7th. Relationships are important.

Ideally, it'd be good to have a job where you can work alone but also come together with others. You may have some self-doubt about how you relate or how you do your work - and I think you probably need the feedback to feel good about what you're doing.

I think you enjoy researching the details of things. You may enjoy writing too. You could be quite creative and artistic. I think the main thing is you need to learn how to nurture your own persona in the work place so that you communicate what you want and need from your boss - so it works for you. If you like your present job but want more interaction with your boss and co-workers, try expressing that need to your boss before quitting. If you don't like the job, then why not try another one?

You could be a bit perfectionist and maybe too hard on yourself. Don't fear asking for what you need. I bet you're a good worker.

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me!!