When will i get married?

Dua Jawaid

12/12/1997
Birth time: 8:30pm
Birth place: Hyderabad , Pakistan

Name: Dua Jawaid

When will i get married , probably in which year?

Dua Jawaid

I got a proposal in april 30th , 2019 which i myself refused to it and said no to it .. I don't know why , after havibg conversations with that guy from like months , i like that guy and want marriage to happen.. which i tried at my best , but the guy's parents were now not willing and they refused it in this march :'(

I am soo soo depressed about the situation
Wanted to know just what were the reasons this happened all?

creativei

I got a proposal in april 30th , 2019 which i myself refused to it and said no to it .. I don't know why , after havibg conversations with that guy from like months , i like that guy and want marriage to happen.. which i tried at my best , but the guy's parents were now not willing and they refused it in this march :'(

I am soo soo depressed about the situation
Wanted to know just what were the reasons this happened all?

In 2019 you were running jupiter bukti who is debilitated . also rahu is enemy to jupiter . that's why its stopped . your 2nd lord and 7th lord are retro that's why it causing problems in marriage , also rahu in 2nd ketu in 8th too giving trouble . as per your chart you should have late marriage , but some minute calculations gives positive results on that note it happens in 2024.

planets are too like humans only they have enemies and tons of ego , particular dasa planet does good things reg his friends houses and gives troubles reg enemy house related things . sometimes they wantedly stop good things to show thier power . u r rahu dasa now , rahu friends are saturn venus and mercury , jupiter sun moon are his dead enemies , tats why it u r proposal cancelled in jupiter period , dnt wry your good time yet to come ...

Dua Jawaid

Late marriage like probably in which year.. ?
I love that guy :'( why the planet positions were so wrong that time :'( can i get him back which seems soo impossible :'(
I was soo soo attached to him.. :( It was such a nice proposal.. :( which i myself ruined it totally :'(

aquarius7000

Oki , but you haven't answer , no thankyou for u >_<

I don't respond to discourtesy. This is a free site, but at a minimum a person should have the courtesy to thank people for getting free readings when people invest time. So no, you will not get any reading from me.

creativei

Late marriage like probably in which year.. ?
I love that guy :'( why the planet positions were so wrong that time :'( can i get him back which seems soo impossible :'(
I was soo soo attached to him.. :( It was such a nice proposal.. :( which i myself ruined it totally :'(

No no nothing like that u marry at right age only . as i said in above post it happens in that year .

Dua Jawaid

Nobody cant do that , even person who knows he never says that . we can only say spouse nature attributes job etc only by keeping 7th house . not telling spouse zodiac and all ..

Thankyou soo muchh for the prediction , may you get blessed alot 😊😊

I am just sad hearing this , that the position of stars were nit good and did'nt helped in making it... I loved him soo muchh , and i guess he too , but this is only a guess he was a cancer sign , never expressed me so

Can you tell me something about him?
7/7/1993
Birth place: karachi , Pakistan

Birth time: i don't know

creativei

Thankyou soo muchh for the prediction , may you get blessed alot 😊😊

I am just sad hearing this , that the position of stars were nit good and did'nt helped in making it... I loved him soo muchh , and i guess he too , but this is only a guess he was a cancer sign , never expressed me so

Can you tell me something about him?
7/7/1993
Birth place: karachi , Pakistan

Birth time: i don't know

Sorry dua we need birth time , birth time is primary basics of astrology based on that we calculate everything . so get time i say everything .

there are some prasna experts here who tells based on the person query time ., you can seek their help , i only see proper charts with exact details provided .

but as per your chart u have combinations for love too. moon exalted in taurus itself a good thing for love . indeed you marry different culture guy only , i can say that for sure ..

Dua Jawaid

Sorry dua we need birth time , birth time is primary basics of astrology based on that we calculate everything . so get time i say everything .

there are some prasna experts here who tells based on the person query time ., you can seek their help , i only see proper charts with exact details provided .

but as per your chart u have combinations for love too. moon exalted in taurus itself a good thing for love . indeed you marry different culture guy only , i can say that for sure ..

What do you mean by a different culture guy?
I feel like myself an unfortunate person alot , i don't know why , in everything i do , i feel like i am the unluckiest person , and g ret hurt alot and easily..I feel like maybe my birth chart planet placements in their respective houses is the cause of it...:(

creativei

What do you mean by a different culture guy?
I feel like myself an unfortunate person alot , i don't know why , in everything i do , i feel like i am the unluckiest person , and g ret hurt alot and easily..I feel like maybe my birth chart planet placements in their respective houses is the cause of it...:(

It means difference in belief systems like if your are jewish chiristian means your guy family follows different beliefs like catholic etc . different in customs and traditions . if your islam then you get sub sect in that like sunny shia etc .

yeah u get anger and mood swings lot , mars aspecting lagna and saturn aspecting moon gives depressed gloomy gesture .

Dua Jawaid

It means difference in belief systems like if your are jewish chiristian means your guy family follows different beliefs like catholic etc . different in customs and traditions . if your islam then you get sub sect in that like sunny shia etc .

yeah u get anger and mood swings lot , mars aspecting lagna and saturn aspecting moon gives depressed gloomy gesture .

I don't think so , don't even want to marry out of the culture/traditions though , and yes you are 101% right for the anger and mood swings , literally i have no control on it , like not at all :( not only this , anger , mood swings , and i don't want to speak uo but sexual desires too >_< i hate that , i have no like no control on these things , what can i do to have control on me :(