Will something romantic happen at this meeting?

Snakechammah

Hi everyone,
There is a guy I have a crush on and we will have a one-to-one work meeting this Friday 19 June. Once the result is known, I will definitely post the update.

A bit of background. I know nothing about this dude, except he is a coworker and an Aquarius. I dont know if he is single, married or gay. All I know is I have a huge crush on him because since the day I started working about 6 months ago, he has been staring at me. We do talk about work, but it's always professional, brief and polite. I suspect he may like me, but then again there is no evidence of this and I am Queen Delusional.

To make things complicated, 3 days ago, a colleague announced to everyone in my department, that another colleague "has a crush on" me! Uhm. Wokay... (not the same guy - a random guy from another department). I dont know if Mr Crush knows this or not.

I am raising this chart to find out if anything romantic will happen between me and Mr Crush on the 19th June as it will be quite an intimate work meeting with just me and him, and for a loooong time too (11am to 5pm or longer).

This is my interpretation of my chart. Knowing my state of mind, it's probably rubbish but I'll try anyway...

Me = Jupiter (Sagitarrius)
Him - Mercury (Gemini)

Mercury in 6th House ruled by Gemini - He is thinking about communication at work? Feeling subordinate? Happy in its own sign? Confident and spiffy?

Jupiter in 8th House ruled by Leo - I am feeling all emo, obsessed, analytical... but in the sign of Leo (Sun is in the 6th House)... am I thinking about the random dude who likes me? Is he the Sun in the 6th House?

7th house is empty - does this mean there is no other girl in Mr Crush's life? I am also worried that he may already be taken. Does this chart signify anything?

Moon, as my state of mind, is in Taurus in the 5th House. Does this mean I want romance and sex? Haha... (hell yes!)

Pluto in the 1st House represent my obsession over this matter?

Mercury in Gemini is in detriment of Jupiter - does Mr Crush dislike me??

My horary skills are probably out of whack, I would really appreciate the experts' insight in this. Thank you sooooo very much!

I also did a tarot reading on this but of a different nature. The results were:
His feeling about the meeting: The Lovers
His expectations: Five of Swords
Outcome of the meeting: Strength
My feelings after the meeting: Nine of Cups
His feelings after the meeting: The Moon

Not sure if these are linked or of any help. Then again, I am super obsessed. Hah!

picture.php

Snakechammah

Okay the meeting happened today and I have the outcome, but seeing as nobody is interested then there's no point to update.

Thanks to all who have read this, at least :sideways:

andreea

Banned
I think nobody replied cos the Asc is very late, which means that you already knew the answer to this question :) but Im very interested in the outcome, cos Im still learning.

The Moon ( question) applies to a square with Jupiter ( you) in 6 units ( you posted it on the 13th - 6 days until the meeting would fit the situation), so I would say the meeting involved some kind of an argument? Mercury ( him) in his 12th of hidden, unknown matters, maybe it stemmed from one of his secrets? Merc. separated from an opposition to Saturn, ruler of his 8th - smth. involving legal matters or the workplace ( Saturn in his 6th)? The Moon also applies to a trine with Pluto, ruler of his 5th ( romance) which is in your 1st - he is nevertheless interested in a romantic rel. with you? Merc in Jupiter s detriment would mean that you receive him adversely, not that he dislikes you.

Can you please either post the outcome or send it to me via PM? :) Btw, you re very witty :)

Last edited:

Snakechammah

Oh thank you so much Andrea! Your analysis is AMAZING!!

I didn't know the answer when I posted the chart, even with the late ascendant. I think that's probably the tarot effect showing? I was hoping it was a yes.

But I think you're really accurate!

There was close to an argument - he disagreed with me about the implementation of the program we were discussing about. So it's a no go. I lost motivation to help him in his work because of that.

Hidden matters - For sure! He blurted out he has a girlfriend and his girlfriend works in the same department with a guy I once had a scandal with! My old company. Eeek! I lost all feelings for him there and then!

All in all, I did receive him adversely. Any feelings I ever had for him has been totally wiped out (I'm a Venus in Aquarius, it happens).

And Moon and Pluto trine, aww thank you.. I've always suspected he likes me but I guess now I know why he hasn't made a move. He has a gf!!

Thanks SOOOO MUCH Andrea! I'd love to be your paying customer someday. Let me know if you're ready to take in orders!

andreea

Banned
Oh thank you so much Andrea! Your analysis is AMAZING!!

I didn't know the answer when I posted the chart, even with the late ascendant. I think that's probably the tarot effect showing? I was hoping it was a yes.

But I think you're really accurate!

There was close to an argument - he disagreed with me about the implementation of the program we were discussing about. So it's a no go. I lost motivation to help him in his work because of that.

Hidden matters - For sure! He blurted out he has a girlfriend and his girlfriend works in the same department with a guy I once had a scandal with! My old company. Eeek! I lost all feelings for him there and then!

All in all, I did receive him adversely. Any feelings I ever had for him has been totally wiped out (I'm a Venus in Aquarius, it happens).

And Moon and Pluto trine, aww thank you.. I've always suspected he likes me but I guess now I know why he hasn't made a move. He has a gf!!

Thanks SOOOO MUCH Andrea! I'd love to be your paying customer someday. Let me know if you're ready to take in orders!

Sweetie, thanks for the compliment, but Im not an astrologer, Im just a journalist passionate about horary LOL. What I meant when I said "late ASC = you already knew the answer" is that subconsciously, deep down you knew that, beyond the obvious, " hell, yes" :) physical attraction, something just didnt feel right to you, for instance in terms of relationship potential.

So during this intimate meeting, you saw him in a different light, metaphorically speaking and you changed your mind; factually, it came from you, cos Jupiter( you) receives Merc (him) in a negative matter., not the other way around. But girlfriend ( so that was his secret) or no girlfriend, it is absolutely normal for a guy to feel attracted to another girl and just stop there ( or not :)). Pluto in your 1st suggests that romantically he is interested ( after all, it is not like he is married and even then...well, what can I say, men are not saints), to say at least on a physical level ( sexually), but as you said "I lost all feelings for him there and then!". Frankly, I dont think that having a girlfriend was the main reason why you lost interest in him, because there was/is negative reception FROM YOU TO HIM ( some minor reception does exist, with Jupiter as first face and triplicity (mixed) ruler, but that is typically not that relevant especially for a long-term relationship).

So despite the chemistry, you just wanted out - that was your choice, not his - and that is IMO due to the fact that you want more than just a fling/affair and somehow, subconsciously felt that he was not boyfriend material, I mean that he was not right for you i.e. in terms of your needs and expectations as far as a relationship is concerned. All in all, you just didnt settle for the wrong guy, cos you know you deserve better, so congratulations!!! :happy:

My dear, thank you so much for taking the time to post the outcome ( unfortunately, most of the querents here forget to post it), as it proves very helpful ( at least for me) with learning about horary. Wishing you the best with everything and take care, Andreea

tikana

nothign will happen...absolutely nothing

you got venus in the middle
then moon bypassed venus

interference by the same planet

andreea

Banned
nothign will happen...absolutely nothing

you got venus in the middle
then moon bypassed venus

interference by the same planet

Tik, does Venus represent the girlfriend in the chart? Venus is ruler of his 11th house ( friends), so it looks to me like Venus is a friend of his - if Venus is the girlfriend, then it s a friend with benefits + as Snakechammah said, his 7th is empty ( no serious rel. there); if not, then is it possible that one of his friends interfered? Interestingly though, both Venus and Jupiter ( querent) are in his 2nd...hmm...looks like he has his eye on more than just Venus ( there is also a separating sextile between Merc/him and Venus)/keeps his options open...Both Venus and Jupiter are in Leo, disposed by the Sun, the co-significator of the man, also in his 12th ( as his main significator) - smth shady about this man perhaps?

andreea

Banned
His 7th Place has Mercury plus Mars combust Sun.

That's hardly "empty."

HIS 12th house has "Merc.+, Mars combust Sun", not his 1st house...I made a mistake in the previous post, I should have said " THE 7th house" i.e. the radical 7th, not HIS 7th - so it is his 1st house that is empty...

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You ask: Will something romantic happen at this meeting?

It sure does not look like it to me.
You/Jupiter do not apply to an unobstructed aspect with him/Mercury. Moon's next aspect, as indicator of the question's unfolding, is a square, which is not encouraging. And quite honestly, the rising point is very late and the traditional reception from you/Jupiter to him/Mercury in the sign or your detriment and so not in accord with your narrative in the first post. Something is off here; I don't see a romantic coming together; things are not as they might appear.

andreea

Banned
The querent did specify she is interested in "romance and sex" with the quesited; according to J. Frawley, the Sun is the co-significator of the quesited ( assessing his sexual interest, or "trousers" as Frawley called it) and Venus the co-significator of the querent ( her sexual interest). Both Venus and Jupiter ( the querent s rational side) are in the sign ruled by the Sun, so the Sun (him) receives Venus and Jupiter - so at least sexually he is interested in the querent. Moon ( querent emotions) is exalted in her 5th of romance/sex/affair.

tikana

Andreea

you are reading toomuch into the chart

we use co-sigs if everythiung else looks good,here it is all craphole

andreea

Banned
Andreea

you are reading toomuch into the chart

we use co-sigs if everythiung else looks good,here it is all craphole

I was just pointing out that, although he has a girlfriend which prevented him from making a move, he is sexually attracted to the querent; of course this doesnt matter anymore because the querent just said that she lost interest in the quesited, but there is sexual attraction from him to her.

tikana

I was just pointing out that, although he has a girlfriend which prevented him from making a move, he is sexually attracted to the querent; of course this doesnt matter anymore because the querent just said that she lost interest in the quesited, but there is sexual attraction from him to her.

yeah so no dice to anything

andreea

Banned
Well, chances are that the querent wants to know who is interfering, dont you think so? And that is especially true since the querent stated in her 2nd post " I was hoping it was a yes"...And the reason why I brought up his sexual interest in the querent was because the querent was unsure about it: quote "I suspect he may like me, but then again there is no evidence of this...". Anyway, I dont see what s wrong with that; after all, most affairs between two people start with sexual interest.

tikana

Well, chances are that the querent wants to know who is interfering, dont you think so? And that is especially true since the querent stated in her 2nd post " I was hoping it was a yes"...And the reason why I brought up his sexual interest in the querent was because the querent was unsure about it: quote "I suspect he may like me, but then again there is no evidence of this...". Anyway, I dont see what s wrong with that; after all, most affairs between two people start with sexual interest.

when someone asks me who interferes or etc .. my answer I am not Scotland yard:devil::devil::devil:

IleneK

Premium Member
The querent did specify she is interested in "romance and sex" with the quesited; according to J. Frawley, the Sun is the co-significator of the quesited ( assessing his sexual interest, or "trousers" as Frawley called it) and Venus the co-significator of the querent ( her sexual interest). Both Venus and Jupiter ( the querent s rational side) are in the sign ruled by the Sun, so the Sun (him) receives Venus and Jupiter - so at least sexually he is interested in the querent. Moon ( querent emotions) is exalted in her 5th of romance/sex/affair.

I prefer more formal traditional horary as opposed to Frawley's more modern work. Relying on more formal traditional underpinnings, querent poses:
Will something romantic will happen at the meeting?
The answer from the chart was a rather unambiguous no. The outcome of the event per the querent was no, initiated on her part.

You may wish to refer to OP's response below in order to focus in a bit more tightly on the matter as she specifically raised it and then reported it, as it aligns with the simplicity of an answer of no, with OP negatively receiving quesited.

<...>

All in all, I did receive him adversely. Any feelings I ever had for him has been totally wiped out <...>

Me dost think that the fat lady has sung.

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
I prefer more formal traditional horary as opposed to Frawley's more modern work. Relying on more formal traditional underpinnings, querent poses:
Will something romantic will happen at the meeting?
The answer from the chart was a rather unambiguous no. The outcome of the event per the querent was no, initiated on her part.

You may wish to refer to OP's response below in order to focus in a bit more tightly on the matter as she specifically raised it and then reported it, as it aligns with the simplicity of an answer of no, with OP negatively receiving quesited.

Me dost think that the fat lady has sung.

Hello...Are you kidding me, IleneK, you are quoting the "outcome" post as if I hadnt even seen it? When the hell did I say the answer to the OP s question was " an unambiguous yes", huh? Go to my first post, yes, the one in which I specifically ask her to post the outcome because no one wanted to reply in the first place ( curiously in a strangely manner, replies including POST-OUTCOME readings of the chart itself ?!?! just keep coming now, AFTER THE OUTCOME HAD BEEN ALREADY POSTED - oh, the irony, but whatever...) and the same one before the OP kindly agreed to post the outcome ( on my special request I might add) in which I say there will be an argument involved ( there was : program implementation issues), a secret ( the girlfriend, which the querent hadnt known about) and adverse reception FROM HER TO HIM ( quote " I did receive him adversely").

What part of my first post - argument, secret, adverse reception- again, the one before the outcome, exactly confuses you IleneK and leads you to believe I was aiming for the "yes" answer?

Seriously, I feel like Im unjustly being attacked, for no reason I can think of. And one more question - why are you giving your delineation AFTER THE QUERENT HAD POSTED THE OUTCOME? Ooops, irony again....Guess what, SHE ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWER IS NO, so to speak your language, "the fat lady had already sang" when you posted your delineation quote " it sure does not look like it to me" - are you for real, IleneK? post #4 was THE OUTCOME!!! - did you by any chance missed that one? because I sure cant think of any other explanation. " DOES NOT LOOK..." ( present tense) - hello, outcome already posted!!!

Last edited: