Research Project on Nodal Axis Direction

rahu

Banned
i have introduce the transitting planets and midpoints into the brew but we are actually focusing into the affect on natal planets and symbols.
theorically, if one had say a square to venus during this period then a intense love affair would be expected or intense expression of love in a relationship. i would think that the last change of motion on sept 19 would begim a conscious expasion of emotional interactions. with moon in taurus, the influences would draw commitment or marriage, or at least discussion of such again.

adding again to the transitting patterns, the mercury/pluto midpoint at 13sag42 was biquintile the dragontail on the 19th/UT20th and will stay in a tight orb until it is exactly biquintile the dragontail again on the 22nd/UT23 at 13sag44.
venus is conjunct mercury/pluto on the 20th.

these last few days could have brought out cold and withdrawn interaction.selfish speech and hidden ambitious grasping. venus mat have brought some levity but more likely a dark love .
possibilty the tension of this period were assauged by venus and the result of this period will be harmonious on the 22nd. expect unpopular decisions today as there is no giving in this transit.
this period may be concerned with planning covert events at the end of the month when the saturn/pluto midpoint at 13sag27 form a biquintikleto the dragontail on nov 27-28.
this is a harsh period and the full conditions for the agreement of breaking the government shutdown will come out. look for draconian changes to for the social body of the U.S.
rahu

rahu

Banned
PhoenixVenus

the node usually act to the day . check to see it there is another aspect, either minor or midpoint,that is exact to the node.

rahu

rahu

Banned
juno is square the nodal axis on october 28 at 7aqu46.

this transit will likely show a mariage .maybe intiated during the period we are looking at on oct16 -17
maybe someone with the sun at 8 degrees on the fixed cross
rahu

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

the moon was conjunct the south node at 8tau42 and 8tau37 respectively.

so it seems that if there is to be a lesson for the dragon seekers . the moment the node when direct will give a moment chart that will shed light on the nature of reality until the retro grade motion returns.

i like this description. so maybe in the context of a natal it could represent the ability to see clearly the karmic path. just a guess.

i see what you are saying regarding exactness. the event i brought up had mars in a direct quincunx to natal nn with .11 degree orb at the precise time so reaching perfection shortly after.. ( hmmm.. maybe should look more into that 11th harmonic you bring up...)

nothing from transiting nn to natal planets

Phoenix Venus

The direct node representing as the last incarnation concept is very positive.

Last incarnation, me? No way jose it would be nice but us spiritual-minded folks can't leave yet... too much growing to do and others are in need :)

Ithannks for the info on mars nep square. it is definitely a tough one (especially with neptune singleton in third h and mars detriment in 12 th lol) but comes with some awesome benefits when utilized towards healing and focus of mind is worked with ;) ;) ;) i think the toughest part of that aspect and whole configuration is clogged energy... very sensitive in regards to other peoples energy... and confusion about self drives/desires and confidrnt aggression... neptune wants to rid mars of its boundaries...

i think having nodes involved might help actually... it gives something clear to aim for.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
A very interesting but not as surprised event had occurred at work. We were given notice of major series of Workshop for professional behavior review in my workplace. There were serious events happened for many years, since I started working, many years, we could not do anything about the toxic bullying behaviors by some nurses. They bully new staffs, and new graduates even student nurses around to do their job where they sit on their bump doing their own personal things. Many of us had made complained for years. But there was nothing done by the management. So we received this email of action will be taken early this year through email. Finally during this lunar eclipse it had been started. Along with the Mercury retrograde it is the best time of Review and planning for Reform.

I noticed, at the time of the workshop for night staffs, I entered the meeting room at about 2055 and meeting began at approximate 2105 before we started our night shift, transit Moon at 2100pm, on the day Moon was at 16 degrees 11 Gemini conjuncted my natal North node in direct motion at 16 degree 13 Gemini (at 2100 Moon was at 21 degrees 13 Gemini) and transit Sun 0 degree 9'33" conjunct my natal Pluto at 0 degrees 11 in the 2nd house, transit Mercury retrograde 18 degrees 7 Scorpio conjuncted my natal Sun in 3rd at 17 degrees 45. Noticed that natal mutual reception Mars in Virgo was transiting 12th house and will make Mars return in near future.

My natal Sun is the ruler of 12th so hospital, natal mercury as the ruler of the natal North node 16 degrees 13 in Gemini and 10th house. The actual arrangement of this workshop's time was given 2 days prior verbally and through email, so slight off not exact exact conjunctions of above planets are acceptable as the first information of this workshop and gossips/rumors of the workshop started 2 days before myself attending the section, the information had been setting in my conscious awareness 2 days prior and I have expecting this watching this flow coming for months and months!!! It has been boiling in the background and waiting for it to burst for a long time. I wasn't sure how my chart's configuration will indicate the change before today reviewing my own chart.

Gemini is my workplace as well as the nature of the Gossips and Rumors. Transit Moon conjunct my natal North node in 10th house close to natal MC, it is a transit of my natal ecliptic point the most elevated part of my chart.

It turned out to be an important meeting should be due to the transit Mercury retrograde also conjuncted my natal Sun, ruler of 12th the hospital, and transit Sun on the Move's ruler of 12th house conjuncted my natal Pluto at the same time. Pluto is the ruler of the natal Mercury and Sun in Scorpio, ruler of the Asc/MC and 12th, North node. So transit Moon to natal north node, transit Sun to 2nd house Pluto in Scorpio which is ruler of Sun>12th, Mercury>1st & 10th. What my boyfriend would call as the 3 Hitters, so that could be made as reliable prediction when you found 3 hitters.

The meeting was about 2nd house personal/work value and ethic, principles of how to meet our best patient practice at work (10th) by reforming (Pluto, Mercury in Scorpio retrograde) our professional relationship among nurses (11th house, Moon is my natal 11th house ruler, so the moving ruler of Moon conjuncted North node at 10th house). Noticed that lunar eclipse was at my 8th house, other people's value!!!

The workshop was held by two experienced female; one was the Cooperate behavioral assessor and the Nursing director of our hospital, Moon in Gemini. Transit Venus in Sagittarius at 16 degree 53 also transit and conjuncted my natal Jupiter at IC, that form opposition to natal North node 16 degrees 13 and the transiting Moon which is the ruler of the natal 11th house in temporary sign.

View attachment 43244
astro_2gw_272_day_of_workshop_at_work.38683.9097.jpg

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Last incarnation, me? No way jose it would be nice but us spiritual-minded folks can't leave yet... too much growing to do and others are in need :)

Ithannks for the info on mars nep square. it is definitely a tough one (especially with neptune singleton in third h and mars detriment in 12 th lol) but comes with some awesome benefits when utilized towards healing and focus of mind is worked with ;) ;) ;) i think the toughest part of that aspect and whole configuration is clogged energy... very sensitive in regards to other peoples energy... and confusion about self drives/desires and confidrnt aggression... neptune wants to rid mars of its boundaries...

i think having nodes involved might help actually... it gives something clear to aim for.

Do you have natal sextile or trine connected to the Mars Square Neptune point to release the clogged energy?

My Neptune square Venus and Mars but also parallel Jupiter, Anti verterx, south node, MC so the contra parallel effect of Neptune to Vertex, North node and MC allowed me to release the clogged energy through work and public matter.

rahu

Banned
mercury conjunct the node at 6:23 UT nov3 then moon conjuncts mercury at 6:51UT nov3 and conjucts the node at 6:54 UT nov 3.

one would think that thise who have symbols at 7scorp46 should feel this one.
rahu

poyi

Premium Member
mercury conjunct the node at 6:23 UT nov3 then moon conjuncts mercury at 6:51UT nov3 and conjucts the node at 6:54 UT nov 3.

one would think that thise who have symbols at 7scorp46 should feel this one.
rahu

Normally Australia is 11 hrs ahead, with daylight saving now is 12+so should be my 18:23 to 18:54 then?

My Scoprio Saturn is at 08 degrees 30 so should be able to feel this one. I see if anything interesting happening this evening at work.

From memory, Australia won't be able to see today 3rd Hybrid Eclipse. And I also don't feel much. But last time when it was visible my head was fogged for few days before and after. Cause it was on my Mercury and transit Mercury was retrograde.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
I don't know if I got the timing of nodal transit right. Anyhow, at about 1800-1900 Canberra time. A newly admitted patient, her husband was with her at the time of transfer and spent 1300-1700pm with her and I spoke to him and their daughter we had very good conversation. He went home got very ill then called ambulant himself then admitted through our ED in our hospital, can't tell about his condition due to privacy issue, but he needed blood transfusion. So it hit his natal chart, his return to hospital from being a visitor to being a patient.

rahu

Banned
that is strange alright,with the nodal energies , it may have been a stress induced weakness in his immne system that allow such quick problems.
and a pychic attack for some sort possibly , as he a just previosly been to a health facility.
i had a major psychic /physical attack when the sun was conjunct the node a couple of days ago. so i hide thru this transit.
but last night when venus was forming a septile, there were aberant, self destructed emotional energies in my environment. but for myself ,there was good fortune and a distinct healing jump.
rahu

poyi

Premium Member
This person's husband already had ongoing cancer and was admitted in hospital for quite a period of time, just got discharged. With his age, I guess he may be having transit Saturn square his natal Saturn (around 70 years old) may also happen to be very close to this nodal transit aspect range, so the energy of admission/discharge may very well brought him back in. Just my assumption as we have no birth chart to study about.

June23

I am NN direct, 7th house Gemini, Aldebaran 1 degree conjunct and Jupiter 5 degrees conjunct.

Much of the minutiae of this thread is over my head, but I am happy to chip in if it helps anyone's research.

Yes, many opportunities have just appeared, or been handed to me. I have a sense of getting what I want too, but this is something I cannot exploit as I rarely covet material things or status. Re the NN direct soul age thing - I too have been told I am "an old, old soul" and "on last incarnation so aren't you lucky?" by different people ... I regard this as younger soul twaddle (albeit kindly) because any old soul knows that is not how it is really is. People are so keen to get off this planet and often project unease with themselves onto the material plane. I tend to think that those who are most desperate to leave are those most likely to return, but that is a huge generalisation of course. Am interested to see if astrology confirms or denies their interpretation of soul age, but honestly it doesn't mean much in the grander scale of things. The last thing an old soul wants is spiritual ego or pride.

My Retrograde Neptune, 12th house means that sometimes I do not physically do something because I intuitively know how it will feel and play out without having to actually do it (lazy dreamer that I am). My mother vividly remembers me as an 11yr old telling her "I have now felt all the emotions on offer on Earth, why do I still have to be here?" I have an understanding of karma from somewhere, certainly not from what I have read in this life, in fact I disagree with many of the New Age ideas around karma.

Dr Farr commented on another thread
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48980
" Re: Karmic implications of antares and aldebarren
Aldebaran conjunct the NN shows where your karma is headed in this life: read the + indications re to this star; Antares (and close by, Han) connected with the SN show the nature of the karma which must be burned off in this life; notice the SN and these stars are posited in your 7th whole sign house (relationships, etc), so that might indicate the area of life where the karma, needing to be burned off, is connected with. "

I have to admit to a curiosity about this.

rahu

Banned
One Russian general claimed war had begun on feb 26, my prediction date for the beginning of WW111
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/02/russian-general-we-are-at-war-2904334.html?utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_campaign=&utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FbSpV

The interval between the beginning of WW11 by the annexation of the free city of danzig and the invasion of Poland, and the Russian annexation of the crimea and troop movement into the Ukraine,
Is 27,210 days.74 years 5 months and 28 day at 0scorp21 corrected for precession = 29libra 20 approx.
4 nodal cycles (4x18.61years) = 27,188 days at 29lib33 approx.
This prediction gave a nearly exact nodal return including precession.
A second prediction that in December 2013 there would be an appearance of a hollowed out virus with a bacteria inside was also proved correct.
this prediction was based on the same nodal sequence as the war prediction,
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64213&page=3

rahu

Last edited: