Learning Q: Does he love me? (actually her)

WisdomJoy

I think because she feels betrayed, she needs him to be the key actor for sure. She literally started questioning everything with this relationship and his potential lack of love/care.

Side-note, she said that they absolutely aren't sleeping together (she cut access) and she's having sexual dreams all the time about him! I think that's funny because you spoke to that exactly in your analysis!

If anyone has potential timelines around re-connection, that would be incredibly helpful, just so she knows if she decides to take a step back to focus on herself and her shadow work.

WisdomJoy

Also, a huge thank you to everyone for your contributions. It started out as a simple horary lesson (still is), but it also progressed to a therapy session, given such in-depth analysis and the identified shadow work, destiny and karma. I never expected it to bring back so much info, so I really appreciate it.

ElenaJ

Sorry, what depends on her healing? Them re-connecting or him trying to save the situation?

"If anyone has potential timelines around re-connection, that would be incredibly helpful, just so she knows if she decides to take a step back to focus on herself and her shadow work."

WisdomJoy

Also, a huge thank you to everyone for your contributions. It started out as a simple horary lesson (still is), but it also progressed to a therapy session, given such in-depth analysis and the identified shadow work, destiny and karma. I never expected it to bring back so much info, so I really appreciate it.

Just a quick update, they ended things. At least for now. I'm glad that they will be connecting again because she's truly heartbroken. They unfollowed each other on social and everything. Brighter days to come...

Also, she told me that an astrologer confirmed that they are soulmates, so I guess this is a karmic cycle.

She thanks you all for your help, she said she's truly appreciative.

Last edited:

tikana

guys

horary is straight forward

venus rules the guy 7th house
it is in own sign in 12th house/6th (That is one NO)

now lets look at the querent
Moon in 1st house - querent looks for her own interests
mars is n cap/Saturn which is in critical degree
mars is conjuncting jup which rules 4th house house of endings
IMO realistically she is looking at the ending.
conjunction deg should tell you when the break up should occur
i do like seeing moon on 1st because it always shows that querent puts her needs and emotional needs first
Mars seems to back the same

there is no loss on her end because .. mars does not lose dignity and moon is a bit banged up but overall is fine.. her heart wasnt blooming in this relationship anyhow considering the fact that moon opposed venus

WisdomJoy

guys

horary is straight forward

venus rules the guy 7th house
it is in own sign in 12th house/6th (That is one NO)

now lets look at the querent
Moon in 1st house - querent looks for her own interests
mars is n cap/Saturn which is in critical degree
mars is conjuncting jup which rules 4th house house of endings
IMO realistically she is looking at the ending.
conjunction deg should tell you when the break up should occur
i do like seeing moon on 1st because it always shows that querent puts her needs and emotional needs first
Mars seems to back the same

there is no loss on her end because .. mars does not lose dignity and moon is a bit banged up but overall is fine.. her heart wasnt blooming in this relationship anyhow considering the fact that moon opposed venus

Appreciate the note and additions, I know you're saying she's a bit banged up but she's honestly heartbroken and there is a massive loss on her end. I know that you're saying that they are both looking out for their own interests but I don't think it's played so black and white in real life, tbh. Not to mention they both clearly care deeply about each other, it was identified even in the analysis.

also, what do you mean she's looking at the ending?

Last edited:
Learning Q: Does he love me? (actually her)
Hey Hey,

Hope all is well! I've officially dragged my friends into this and I'm posting another learning Q and my analysis. This question was asked by my friend. So my analysis will be on behalf of her.

Question: Does he love me?

This is for her current SO, things have been a bit rocky lately but she believes he loves her and frankly, so do I.

My analysis:

Her: Mars & Pluto & the Moon (her emotions)
Him: Venus & the sun (his biological urges)

- Mars and Pluto in Cap:
* Mars feeling great in cap and is exalted so she seems to have strength in this particular situation. She seems to be on a pedestal which is interesting. That tells me that when it comes to love, he sees her as better than she is at this present time, or I guess for better or for worse.
* That being said she is also part triplicity and detriment in Taurus, which is his ruling sign. I'm not entirely sure what to make of this.

- she’s sitting in his 8th house, so something about this/ his feelings for her are secret? The other thing that came to mind is that something about her worries him/ there seems to be some worry about loss./ the last thing that came to mind is some sort of obsession.

- The moon though, her emotions is sitting in his 7th house of partnership.

- he's sitting in her 6th houses of career but I believe she mentioned to me that they met at like some networking event so that makes sense to me. They also seem to be a super intellectual couple, so I sorta see the work overlap, not sure I assessed that correctly.

- moon (her emotions):
* are in scorpio, which is she’s not feeling great about the situation, or she isn’t feeling great about the ‘love that he has shown?’/ him as person/ or maybe it's him loving her because the question is "does he love me". He hasn't told her that he loves her but maybe there's a lack of confidence there?
* Her co-cognifier which is the moon, is exalted, triplicity in his dignities, does that mean that she loves him? Or that he receives her emotions so he loves her?

- His co-ruler would be the sun, and the sun and moon are separating from a trine, that signals to me that there was a positive situation in the past. But the sun is his biological and the moon is her emotional, so... what could this mean?

- His co-signifier the sun is approaching Algol with a sextile, so that tells me at some point he’s losing his head over the situation, but I can't figure out why he would, tbh.

- His co-ruler is the sun, is in faces (in her ruling dignities), the weakest of the dignities, so not much strength there to take any action for whatever reason. Could that also mean that he’s attracted to her?

- The interesting part is the sun is approaching Pluto with a sextile, and the separating from Mars with a sextile. So I wonder if that signals no longer putting her on a pedestal but actually seeing her for who she is.

- Mars and Venus are performing an aspect (approaching trine), so there seems to be some positive communication/ interaction coming from the situation regarding his love for her.

so all in all, maybe its not love but deep care for her?

I wasn't sure tbh and this one was the most complicated of the charts I've analyzed. I think I made it a bit difficult too with my analysis.

Have taken a look at the chart and see some of these conditions within it: Do any of these considerations reflect your thoughts on the chart?

These are excerpts by Beven & Barkley

Classical Receptions

How the planets receive each other and dispose of each other and perform in reception:

A) A planet is colored or tempered by the presence of a second planet appearing in his domicile, invigorated by the presence of a planet in his exaltion, assisted by a planet in his triplicity, alerted by term and colored by face.

B) As quests the fortune are to be comfortable with them as they offer ease and benefit. The infortune's cause discomfort, worry of misfortune.
C) A planet in the dignities of another 'tells, speaks or directs' of along 'which' line the second planet provides or hosts for the 1st. the 1st planet depending upon the 2nd. The 2nd planet carries and allows for the first.
D) A significator in the dignities of another and in reception by the second planet in appearing in his face, will at any rate receive a face in whatever sign he is located.
E) A significator appearing in the dignities of the other planets, see which planet is in the strongest condition. That is where the strength and resources will come from.
F) Planets in reception support each other, but that planet will not be able to aid if in an ill condition.
G) The planet disposed by the lower dignity will have this position garnished by the upgrade dispositon of the other, i.e., who he may dispose by sign, but he cannot perform beyond the dignities which this second planet holds in the placement of the first.
H) That planet which by 'face' is disposed and receives reception with another planet, is favored and trusted.

I) A planet that by 'term' is disposed and receives reception with aother planet, is heard and considered.
J) A planet which by 'triplicity' is disposed and in receptin with another planet is accepted and sponsored.
K) That planet which by 'exaltion' is disposed and also in reception with another planet is excited and asserted.
L) That planet which by 'domicile' is disposed and in reception with another planet is respected and given all rights.

The Deception

This is a difficult combination of signs between planets that occurs when one planet appears in the dignity of a second planet but is located in the detriment or fall of the first. An example would be Mars in Cancer with the Moon in Libra, or Saturn in Pisces with Venus in Leo. This is the description of an uneven match, because although the one planet may have lots to offer and fortify his comrade, the second planet does nothing but embarrass the first, or put that plant in an awkward predicament. It is an unequal trade, a difficult relationship and like a karmic hang-over.

The Rejection

Is when two planets appear in each other's detriment or fall, i.e.; Jupiter in Aries and Saturn in Gemini, or Mercury in Cancer and Mars in Sagittarius. Under these conditions the planets 'abhor' each other, perfection is denied and matters are aborted.

Only an amateur wishing to be a proficient, like to have your views..

Hope these help
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

WisdomJoy

Have taken a look at the chart and see some of these conditions within it: Do any of these considerations reflect your thoughts on the chart?

These are excerpts by Beven & Barkley

Classical Receptions

How the planets receive each other and dispose of each other and perform in reception:

A) A planet is colored or tempered by the presence of a second planet appearing in his domicile, invigorated by the presence of a planet in his exaltion, assisted by a planet in his triplicity, alerted by term and colored by face.

B) As quests the fortune are to be comfortable with them as they offer ease and benefit. The infortune's cause discomfort, worry of misfortune.
C) A planet in the dignities of another 'tells, speaks or directs' of along 'which' line the second planet provides or hosts for the 1st. the 1st planet depending upon the 2nd. The 2nd planet carries and allows for the first.
D) A significator in the dignities of another and in reception by the second planet in appearing in his face, will at any rate receive a face in whatever sign he is located.
E) A significator appearing in the dignities of the other planets, see which planet is in the strongest condition. That is where the strength and resources will come from.
F) Planets in reception support each other, but that planet will not be able to aid if in an ill condition.
G) The planet disposed by the lower dignity will have this position garnished by the upgrade dispositon of the other, i.e., who he may dispose by sign, but he cannot perform beyond the dignities which this second planet holds in the placement of the first.
H) That planet which by 'face' is disposed and receives reception with another planet, is favored and trusted.

I) A planet that by 'term' is disposed and receives reception with aother planet, is heard and considered.
J) A planet which by 'triplicity' is disposed and in receptin with another planet is accepted and sponsored.
K) That planet which by 'exaltion' is disposed and also in reception with another planet is excited and asserted.
L) That planet which by 'domicile' is disposed and in reception with another planet is respected and given all rights.

The Deception

This is a difficult combination of signs between planets that occurs when one planet appears in the dignity of a second planet but is located in the detriment or fall of the first. An example would be Mars in Cancer with the Moon in Libra, or Saturn in Pisces with Venus in Leo. This is the description of an uneven match, because although the one planet may have lots to offer and fortify his comrade, the second planet does nothing but embarrass the first, or put that plant in an awkward predicament. It is an unequal trade, a difficult relationship and like a karmic hang-over.

The Rejection

Is when two planets appear in each other's detriment or fall, i.e.; Jupiter in Aries and Saturn in Gemini, or Mercury in Cancer and Mars in Sagittarius. Under these conditions the planets 'abhor' each other, perfection is denied and matters are aborted.

Only an amateur wishing to be a proficient, like to have your views..

Hope these help
Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Thanks for the additional help, student of astrology!

Bunraku

Appreciate the note and additions, I know you're saying she's a bit banged up but she's honestly heartbroken and there is a massive loss on her end. I know that you're saying that they are both looking out for their own interests but I don't think it's played so black and white in real life, tbh. Not to mention they both clearly care deeply about each other, it was identified even in the analysis.

also, what do you mean she's looking at the ending?

Horary is literal. It means it's literally about to end.

She made a good argument with the evidence presented:

Saturn is the planet of endings.
Saturn is at the 29th degree, which represents things that end.
Jupiter rules the 4th house. The 4th house represents the end of things too.
Moon at the final degrees of Scorpio.

Mars to Jupiter.
Moon to Saturn.

WisdomJoy

Horary is literal. It means it's literally about to end.

She made a good argument with the evidence presented:

Saturn is the planet of endings.
Saturn is at the 29th degree, which represents things that end.
Jupiter rules the 4th house. The 4th house represents the end of things too.
Moon at the final degrees of Scorpio.

Mars to Jupiter.
Moon to Saturn.

Thanks for the clarification.

WisdomJoy

Please do update us :)

Oh, I will for sure. But I feel like from the sounds of it, it might take them over a year to get back together. :sad: and she isn't starting therapy for at least a couple months so, I feel like things will be stagnant for them for some time. As of today, she's absolutely devastated. Like, sobbing devastated.

You'll see this thread pop up in a year though lol and I'll cast a new chart and give you all the juicy details. Hopefully my analysis will have improve by then. :sideways::lol:

WisdomJoy

The significators of the two are mars/pluto and Venus.
Mars and Venus look like they are coming to a trine, but this is deceptive because they won't perfect the aspect before mars leaves Capricorn.
Venus however will trine Pluto, which is a very positive sign.
The moon symbolises emotions, yes, but in a horary it signifies the thing you ask about, the action or event, and acts as a timer.
Do you know by chance if 22 or 28 scorpio correspond to anything in her natal chart?
Scorpio is a sign that lashes out its tail and stings when threatened, and holds a grudge, and will even hurt itself to get revenge.
She is asking about whether he loves her, so moon is pointing to her, the question pivots around her, she is concerned about herself, about receiving love from him.
She as mars is in her 2nd house, why? This is her place of values, including self esteem. Her self esteem is at play here. In reality she is strong in Capricorn, but Capricorn is ambitious and wants its value.
As a side note, remember to enter the south node as well as the north node. In this case, you would see where the south node of past karma lies... in the 2nd, again we are seeing self esteem that needs healing.
And Chiron, the wounded healer, the asteroid of learning through pain, is in the degree of the nodes, which is a fated link, your friend could do little about the situation, it was already set up and waiting to happen.
So your friend has been forced to pass through this situation, being forced to feel the pain, so she can better understand herself, her own self worth and self esteem, and through this pain better understand her own value, and similarly that of her partner. He has north node in his 2nd, his ego was not bruised, and she should learn from this, she needs to steer herself towards that position, learning that her self value does not depend on the actions of the other.
Her 2nd is ruled by Jupiter, and mars is closing in on Jupiter, seeking to repair the damage to her sense of self worth.
Before this happens, though, mars is actually in contact with Neptune of betrayal, deception, delusion, and conjunct the IC, cusp of endings. Again, mars shows bruised feelings, evidently from what she sees as betrayal and is thinking about ending it all because of this.
What is Venus doing in the meantime? She is strong in taurus, sitting tight and secure of herself in a fixed sign.
Venus has passed the conjunction with freedom loving, rebellious Uranus, so the need for a bit of liberty has run its course, but Venus is still in the partner's turned 12th house of introspection. Venus is using this time to look inward, analysing and weighing up emotions, hiding from sight, closed in on itself. Venus however, in taurus, is loving and caring.
Venus as we saw above tries to approach mars but doesn't quite make it, but she does reach Pluto by trine, so he does care for her and manages to patch things up somewhat.
Pluto (like mars) is in the natural house of Venus, so sitting where Venus feels comfortable, waiting for her and welcoming her.
So what is moon doing?
We saw it is pointing us to ask about the ascendent/querent, in her fall in scorpio, weak by sign, thinking about revenge, and sex.
Moon approaches a sextile with stabilising Saturn, disciplined, reliable, serious, the teacher who rules the 3rd house, sitting on the cusp, through both Capricorn and Aquarius (who is intercepted there). The 3rd house is communication. So moon will need to talk things out, will need to reason and find solid roots in the way your friend thinks. This is not easy for your friend, in fact moon will square mercury (again thinking and communication), always in the 3rd house, emphasising that she is being pressured to do it, but she shouldn't resist. Then she contacts Saturn the teacher.
Note that Chiron (the wounded healer) and Lilith, the goddess of sex, are conjunct, in the 4th of childhood and close to the cusp of your friend's 5th house of romance, love, affection, romantic sex.
Again the same theme returns, she has to work this out and get to the root of the problem in order to resolve the current situation.
Otherwise it will return again, perhaps not with this partner but with another new partner.
It's a karmic need that she must satisfy to regain her equilibrium and happiness.

hey Elena J, I wanted to circle back on this. Super strange. In her chart MC (11) Scorpio 22. In his chart Uranus is 28 Scorpio. Is that just a simple coincidence?

Last edited:

WisdomJoy

Midheaven or 11th?

Here is the screenshot from her actual chart. Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 10.01.43 AM.png

I think I read that portion of her chart incorrectly. I'm going to google it right now. I'm getting a bit confused