Natalie Portman versus the Likud

rahu

Banned
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/20/natalie-portman-to-israel-go-*****-yourself/?utm_source=April+20th%2C++2018&utm_campaign=VT+Newsletter&utm_medium=email

Natalie Portman to Israel: Go ***** yourself!

( Natalie Portmans speaking out against the genocidic Netanyahu/Likudists seems to be a function of her named asteroid opposed to Sedna. Sedna is a symbol of cultural and philosophical truth.
she has juno conjunct to pluto and square to nessus
this suggest a devotion to her heritage but the square to nessus implies a reformative impulse. as the midpoint of this square is conjunct vesta at 7virgo08(I have found this area of the zodiac often associated with jewish cosmology) suggest a devotion to her heritage . though the rabid likudists are denouncing her, she is being true to the spiritual nature of her faith and is not bending to the Rothschild lackeys who created Israel to be a fiefdom for the rothschilds urge for world domination.
Natalie has a moon/sun square with the midpoint conjunct here north node. this implies a strength in her sense of karma and a commitment to her innate emotional/psychic sensitivities .

orcus is conjunct the node which gives unconscious strength to here convictions. here orcus is sextile mars and sextile to the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction, and therefore the mars/Jupiter and mars/Saturn midpoints are conjunct the node and orcus.
this reflects commitment to acting on moral and just principles.

quite frankly , the depth of her commitment and moral acumen surprised me as I,like many, was initially dazzled by her venus/mercury/pallas stellium square to eris and pholous which symbolizes her beauty,mind, and alluring theatrical film presence. rahu)

Attachments

• astro_2gw_natalie_portman_adb_69438_12590.jpg
    astro_2gw_natalie_portman_adb_69438_12590.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: