I'm lost in the crowd

Wintergua

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to astrology. When I try to study my own chart, I found that there's a focus on the 11th House which is mainly about people. I used to be a loner and I could say that I'm afraid of being around with lots of people. So I guess I still have a lot to learn in my life.
Is there anyone kind enough to advise me about that?

I'm actuarially quite lost in my work life. I don't really have a career. I work part-time in a vet clinic. I give card readings to my friends sometimes. And I'm practicing channeling. I love to "read" people and am good at reading between the lines. I think that's why I'm interested in learning Astrology as it is like an answer to what I perceive from people. If I could, I really want to be a Psychic.

I have MC in Cancer. Can anyone advise what path I should follow? I have a feeling that I should firstly deal with my problem of being too shy to talk. And, be more confident (But I'm an Aries in Sun >_<)

Thank you very much for spending time reading this!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_gk.5805.25869.png
    astro_w2gw_gk.5805.25869.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 48

miquar

Hi Wintergua. Yes, with Moon and Saturn in the 11th this area of life will be very important, but initially you will feel awkward about it, especially with the bodies being Virgo. By observing your experiences of group involvement, and also through solitary reflection, try to come to a deeper understanding of what you have to offer to a group when you are being absolutely true to your own unique nature. Saturn and Virgo have to do with fitting in with - and generally respecting - the rules/laws of society/nature etc but this has to be balanced by ongoing effort to become increasingly attuned to the reality of who you are. Without the latter, you may get more confident in groups, but the involvement will begin to feel futile and meaningless after a while.

With Sun in the 6th plus the Virgo emphasis, the chart suggests a strong work ethic. You could approach any vocation in a Cancerian manner. The values of the sign certainly unfluenced Einstein in his search for a unifying theory - and also his reluctance to embrace the new theories that emerged during the latter part of his life.

Personally I would focus on your gift rather than getting too bogged down in the conceptual labyrinth which is astrology. And if you would like to practise card reading on me via personal message, that is something I would welcome at this time!

Best wishes

Miquar

Wintergua

Hi Miquar,
Thank you so much for your reply! It surprised me on my birthday morning for coming so soon!
It's comforting reading your message and I think cancerian type of job does suit me cos I like nurturing others even when I'm too shy to talk to them. But I'm improving.
Of course, if you would like to practice card reading with me! I do tarot readings and recently I di readings with Galactic Heritage Cards which I feel most connections. But first I'll have to sort out how to do private messagw here :p
Thanks again for this birthday morning surprise!!

waybread

A couple of things jump out about your chart.

Saturn often shows where we feel frustrated and inadequate. Everyone has Saturn somewhere, but you've got him in the 11th house of friendships. Saturn squares Neptune, so it can also be hard for you to tell whether a friendship is real or just in your imagination. Yet with your moon (emotional nature) in the 11th house, friendships are very important to you, so it's not as though you'd be happy spending your life as a hermit.

Saturn rules older people, and the moon rules mature women, so you may find that you actually do better befriending people who are older than you; or people who seem old beyond their years.

Your Aries sun is in an interesting position. Aries is not very socially-oriented as a sign. It doesn't like anyone to curb its independence. Your sun makes no major aspects but is at the apex of a Thor's Hammer formation. Were you difficult to discipline and control as a child? I think that, to some extent, you need to be your own unique person, without anyone bossing you around and telling you what to do.

Your sun is in the 6th house, which rules small animals, so your work in a veterinary clinic seems very appropriate.

If you have psychic ability, you probably are fully aware of it by now. It can be an asset in reading horoscopes for people. I can only suggest that if astrology interests you, study it as best you can, then start reading charts for people on-line. See how you get on.

p.s. I don't know if you still live in Hong Kong. I live in a very rural, low-population area in western Canada, so I would feel totally lost in the crowd in a big city!

Wintergua

Could You please upload the sidereal Chart? With ultra-Fagan Bradley 25 45°?
It's good for You to view it. :love:

Sometimes, more is more.

Hi Gemini Pyramid, Thanks for your reply!
I'm still quite new to astrology. Is the attachment below the sidereal chart you talked about?

Attachments

• astro_G sidereal.jpg
    astro_G sidereal.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 20

Renee35

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to astrology. When I try to study my own chart, I found that there's a focus on the 11th House which is mainly about people. I used to be a loner and I could say that I'm afraid of being around with lots of people. So I guess I still have a lot to learn in my life.
Is there anyone kind enough to advise me about that?

I'm actuarially quite lost in my work life. I don't really have a career. I work part-time in a vet clinic. I give card readings to my friends sometimes. And I'm practicing channeling. I love to "read" people and am good at reading between the lines. I think that's why I'm interested in learning Astrology as it is like an answer to what I perceive from people. If I could, I really want to be a Psychic.

I have MC in Cancer. Can anyone advise what path I should follow? I have a feeling that I should firstly deal with my problem of being too shy to talk. And, be more confident (But I'm an Aries in Sun >_<)

Thank you very much for spending time reading this!

Hey there my friend!

I looked at your chart and Virgo seems to be the boss in it, that's in line with working at the vet clinic, as Virgo rules the 6th house - it's also considered the "animal/pet psychic". Your MC is in Cancer, it's also really close to Leo, some readers say that means to read on both the MC placement and the house following it. Cancers are caring, healers, also psychic - prone to dreams that manifest more than anything else. Using a newly learned technique we see that you have a 2nd house in Sage (money house) and Sage's ruling planet is JUP which is in your house that has Virgo. The 11th rules other people - but, it rules VIPS, exes, and giving to humanity. You may only have a couple of friends but you will be lucky thanks to higher up's, important types, likely older than you.

You will do great things for animals, in the medical feild, and being of service thanks to the Virgo influence. That could be staying at the clinic, becoming a Vet, working at a shelter, a zoo, a sanctuary, et cetra.

Wintergua

A couple of things jump out about your chart.

Saturn often shows where we feel frustrated and inadequate. Everyone has Saturn somewhere, but you've got him in the 11th house of friendships. Saturn squares Neptune, so it can also be hard for you to tell whether a friendship is real or just in your imagination. Yet with your moon (emotional nature) in the 11th house, friendships are very important to you, so it's not as though you'd be happy spending your life as a hermit.

Saturn rules older people, and the moon rules mature women, so you may find that you actually do better befriending people who are older than you; or people who seem old beyond their years.

Your Aries sun is in an interesting position. Aries is not very socially-oriented as a sign. It doesn't like anyone to curb its independence. Your sun makes no major aspects but is at the apex of a Thor's Hammer formation. Were you difficult to discipline and control as a child? I think that, to some extent, you need to be your own unique person, without anyone bossing you around and telling you what to do.

Your sun is in the 6th house, which rules small animals, so your work in a veterinary clinic seems very appropriate.

If you have psychic ability, you probably are fully aware of it by now. It can be an asset in reading horoscopes for people. I can only suggest that if astrology interests you, study it as best you can, then start reading charts for people on-line. See how you get on.

p.s. I don't know if you still live in Hong Kong. I live in a very rural, low-population area in western Canada, so I would feel totally lost in the crowd in a big city!

Thanks so much Waybread!
Yes, I'm still living in Hong Kong with my American-French boyfriend. Sometimes I think maybe that's why I reincarnated in Hong Kong in order to deal with my problem of facing people. But I'm like walking out of the cave now. Meeting more friends and enjoy talking to some of the people I don't know.
Thanks for your advise and guest what? I have just enrolled for a course in astrology like what you've said! Maybe you're the one who have psychic ability!:wink: but actually, I think astrology does help me with interpreting cards for the seekers in order to give the best advise so much so I can.