Future of the UK

MaybeNow

What will happen to the UK? Will it leave the European Union? More enemies within than without?

Scottish separatists are making noise and have been for a while. Will they get their way?

The UK is in bad shape economically like the rest of the world so I suppose that is irrelevant at this point.

cspencer

Banned
The Great Air Mutation in 2020 doesn't bode well for the UK. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions sits in partile opposition to the Ascendant. Worse than than, both the 8th Place Moon and Ascendant Ruler Sun in the 6th Place are in aversion to the Ascendant.

Moon in a Night Chart in the 8th Place is the Queen Mother (Moon's antiscia is the 3rd Place). I'd say just off the top of my head that Mars directed to the body of Moon or Mars to the square of Moon will be the death of the Queen Mother.

Note Ascendant ruler Sun in aversion to both Benefics. Sun as Ascendant ruler in the 6th Place signifies financial difficulties for the people. Not severely though.

I don't see the Sun being impeded, nor Venus as ruler of the 10th Place nor Mars as ruler of the Midheaven. Those are positive things, since being impeded makes things much worse.

Mars in Aries with Saturn in the 7th Place often indicates war.

Bonatti says of Mars in Gemini:

For if Mars were in Gemini in a revolution of the year, and Gemini were the 9th house, and the inferior planets were follow him, it signifies the Roman Church is going to take up a temporal sword in that year, and that it will wield it; and it will strive for the shedding of the blood of Christians, both of the innocent and the guilty.

What inferior Star is following/chasing Mars in the 2000 Great Conjunction?

Venus, which signifies Islam.

Bonatti is referring in part to religious-based conflicts.

Anyway, I haven't had time to analyze either chart, since it's time consuming (and I'm not British). But here they are if anyone wants to do so.

Attachments

• UKAirMutation.jpg
    UKAirMutation.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 215
  • UKGC2000.jpg
    UKGC2000.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 218

MaybeNow

Moon in a Night Chart in the 8th Place is the Queen Mother (Moon's antiscia is the 3rd Place). I'd say just off the top of my head that Mars directed to the body of Moon or Mars to the square of Moon will be the death of the Queen Mother.
I would think Prince Charles or William would have something showing up in their charts on the same day to confirm. If Charles doesn't succeed his mother (he could die before then), William would ascend to the throne. Interesting!

JUPITERASC

The Great Air Mutation in 2020 doesn't bode well for the UK. The Jupiter/Saturn conjunctions sits in partile opposition to the Ascendant. Worse than than, both the 8th Place Moon and Ascendant Ruler Sun in the 6th Place are in aversion to the Ascendant.

Note Ascendant ruler Sun in aversion to both Benefics. Sun as Ascendant ruler in the 6th Place signifies financial difficulties for the people. Not severely though.

I don't see the Sun being impeded, nor Venus as ruler of the 10th Place nor Mars as ruler of the Midheaven. Those are positive things, since being impeded makes things much worse.

Mars in Aries with Saturn in the 7th Place often indicates war.

Bonatti says of Mars in Gemini:

For if Mars were in Gemini in a revolution of the year, and Gemini were the 9th house, and the inferior planets were follow him, it signifies the Roman Church is going to take up a temporal sword in that year, and that it will wield it; and it will strive for the shedding of the blood of Christians, both of the innocent and the guilty.

What inferior Star is following/chasing Mars in the 2000 Great Conjunction?

Venus, which signifies Islam.

Bonatti is referring in part to religious-based conflicts.

Anyway, I haven't had time to analyze either chart, since it's time consuming (and I'm not British). But here they are if anyone wants to do so.
just to clarify, by Queen Mother one assumes you refer to the Queen of England
who by 2020 shall be 94 (ninety-four) years of age
The Queen of England's mother (known as the Queen Mother) died at the age of 101 (one hundred and one) :smile:
in 2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_The_Queen_Mother

cspencer

Banned
just to clarify, by Queen Mother one assumes you refer to the Queen of England
who by 2020 shall be 94 (ninety-four) years of age
The Queen of England's mother (known as the Queen Mother) died at the age of 101 (one hundred and one) :smile:
in 2002
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_The_Queen_Mother

She's one of my test charts. According to her natal chart, it's nocturnal. I refuse to accept Moon in the 8th as hyleg, so I take Fortuna in the 10th Place disposited by Venus in Pisces who casts her rays at the West Angle.

I'd direct Fortuna to the West Angle, which is about December 2021 to January 2022 (in her natal chart).

JUPITERASC

She's one of my test charts. According to her natal chart, it's nocturnal.
I refuse to accept Moon in the 8th as hyleg,
so I take Fortuna in the 10th Place disposited by Venus in Pisces who casts her rays at the West Angle.

I'd direct Fortuna to the West Angle, which is about December 2021 to January 2022 (in her natal chart).
A dress rehearsal for Her Majesty's funeral takes place from time to time http://eveningharold.com/local-news...l-for-queens-funeral-was-lovely-says-charles/ :smile:

'....A BBC journalist prompted a brief global media frenzy yesterday (4 June 2015) when she mistakenly tweeted that the Queen had died.
Ahmen Khawaja said the monarch was being treated in hospital, and followed it up with another tweet saying she had died.
The report was picked up by the Twitter accounts of CNN and German daily newspaper Bild
before Khawaja sent out another message claiming that her phone had been "left unattended at home".
She added: "Silly prank, Apologies for upsetting anyone!"...'

But John Plunkett, broadcasting correspondent for The Guardian, said the BBC was carrying out a "category one obituary rehearsal" at the time.
Sources say it is likely Khawaja, who works for BBC Urdu, overheard the rehearsal and mistook it for the real thing.
She is currently facing disciplinary action, the Telegraph reports
http://www.theweek.co.uk/63862/what-will-happen-when-the-queen-dies

HH's chart is nocturnal, Capricorn Ascendant, Saturn conjunct MC 9th Placidus house
And as you have already highlighted Venus is ruler of 10th Whole Sign House

cspencer

Banned
I accept the December 25 Noon 1066 chart to be the real chart of the UK. I look for significant events in May 2017 and again in February 2018.

If you're using the Great Britain & Northern Ireland chart of 1927, there's a Saturn return on November 27, 2015.

Also, I forgot to mention that the Tail in the 5th Place on the 2020 Great Mutation Chart indicates a loss of prosperity.

CapAquaPis

The AC mode on the Dec 21, 2020 "Great Mutation" prediction chart has a 0' Leo, and Leo is said to represent England, while Cancer represents Scotland in mundane astrology. Is there an imbalance of configuration on the chart between the two quarreling home nations of the UK? I wonder if Queen Elizabeth II would surpass Queen Victoria (1837-1901) as the longest ruling monarch in British history. I'm not asking for a morbid prediction, just wondering if she's still alive in the 2020 Christmas season.

JUPITERASC

The AC mode on the Dec 21, 2020 "Great Mutation" prediction chart has a 0' Leo, and Leo is said to represent England,
while Cancer represents Scotland in mundane astrology.
Is there an imbalance of configuration on the chart between the two quarreling home nations of the UK?
I wonder if Queen Elizabeth II would surpass Queen Victoria (1837-1901) as the longest ruling monarch in British history.
I'm not asking for a morbid prediction, just wondering if she's still alive in the 2020 Christmas season.
Interestingly,
it seems HM could enjoy the 2020 Christmas season
~ an earlier post on this thread states
:smile:

She's one of my test charts. According to her natal chart, it's nocturnal.
I refuse to accept Moon in the 8th as hyleg, so I take Fortuna in the 10th Place disposited by Venus in Pisces who casts her rays at the West Angle.

cspencer

Banned
The AC mode on the Dec 21, 2020 "Great Mutation" prediction chart has a 0' Leo, and Leo is said to represent England, while Cancer represents Scotland in mundane astrology. Is there an imbalance of configuration on the chart between the two quarreling home nations of the UK? I wonder if Queen Elizabeth II would surpass Queen Victoria (1837-1901) as the longest ruling monarch in British history. I'm not asking for a morbid prediction, just wondering if she's still alive in the 2020 Christmas season.

As best I can tell, she'll reign until sometime between December 2021 and January 2022.

I think Prince William will be king.

In 2021, William's Aries Ascendant comes to the Midheaven for the solar revolution, and he has a Cancer Ascendant in that revolution. Sun is with Venus in the Cancer Ascendant in that revolution.

In his chart profected to December 21, 2021 Aries comes to the profected ascendant.

MaybeNow

Do you see Charles dying before both his mother and his son? Or perhaps an incapacitating illness preventing his ascension to the throne?

cspencer

Banned
Do you see Charles dying before both his mother and his son? Or perhaps an incapacitating illness preventing his ascension to the throne?

Moon is hyleg in Charles' chart, but I don't seem him ascending. For the time period in question, it's interesting that his natal 5th Place comes to the midheaven. That's suggests activity related to his children. It's also interesting that his profected 11th Place comes to the midheaven. That is hopes and dreams, specifically as they relate to your children.

If Charles would rule, it would seem to be in 2018 when his solar return midheaven comes to the ascendant. That's the only possible chance I see.

The Queen's 7th Place comes to the ascendant in 2018, and she has both Mars and Saturn in the 7th Place in Capricorn, but I don't see where that affects her health.

Personally, I think he should step-aside when the time comes, but that isn't very astrological.

BobZemco

She's one of my test charts.

I guess my chart is one of the others.

Anyway, I don't see anything in the Charts that indicates Britain has any conflict with any of its neighbors. Generally, we'd look at the 3rd House for that, since it indicates neighboring States/countries.

So, it looks like Britain will be involved with the EU for quite a while longer.

JUPITERASC

UNEXPECTED DEVELOPMENTS IN THE UK :smile:

PALACE COULD SUE OVER QUEEN NAZI SALUTE FILM
http://news.sky.com/story/1521014/palace-could-sue-over-queen-nazi-salute-film

Buckingham Palace has expressed disappointment that footage from 1933
showing the Queen performing a Nazi salute has been released
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33578174

The Sun has published the film which shows the Queen aged about seven, with her mother, sister and uncle.
The newspaper has refused to say how it got the footage but said it was an "important and interesting story".

The black and white footage, which lasts about 17 seconds
shows the Queen playing with a dog on the lawn in the gardens of Balmoral
The Queen Mother then raises her arm in the style of a Nazi salute and
after glancing towards her mother, the Queen mimics the gesture.
Prince Edward, the future Edward VIII, is also seen raising his arm.
The footage is thought to have been shot in 1933 or 1934
when Hitler was rising to prominence as Fuhrer in Germany but the circumstances in which it was shot are unclear.

While there is clearly no suggestion that the Queen or Queen Mother were ever Nazi sympathisers
Edward’s links with Hitler and fascism are very well documented.
And historians believe the film could cast important new light on the Royal Family’s attitudes towards Germany in the 1930s
- and the influence of Nazi-loving Edward.
“It is right that it is put into the public domain. It is high time the Royal Archives were open for serious research on the 1930s
and the issue of Edward’s politics and their impact upon his generation within the Royal Family.”
Juliet Gardiner, former editor of History Today and a Research Fellow at the Institute of Historical Research, said:

“It’s an insight into British attitudes towards Germany at that time in 1933,
long before everyone really realised Hitler’s designs on Europe.
It is absolutely right that the public sees it.”

The film is even more remarkable as - just seven years after it was made
George VI and Queen Elizabeth became inspirational figures of wartime defiance
after visiting bombed-out Londoners during the Blitz of 1940

Edward became King in January 1936

but gave up the throne after just 11 months to marry American socialite Wallis Simpson.
The couple's meeting with Hitler in Germany in October 1937 - still two years before the start of the war

- stoked accusations that he was sympathetic to the Nazi cause.

JUPITERASC

I accept the December 25 Noon 1066 chart to be the real chart of the UK.

I look for significant events in May 2017

and again in February 2018.
UPDATE ON PREDICTION POSTED THREE AND A HALF YEARS AGO IN JUNE 2015 :smile:

Significantly, in February 2018

Theresa May rejects EU's draft option for Northern Ireland
An EU proposal for the Northern Ireland border
threatens the "constitutional integrity" of the United Kingdom
Theresa May has said.
The EU's draft legal agreement proposes a
"common regulatory area" after Brexit on the island of Ireland
- in effect keeping Northern Ireland in a customs union
- if no other solution is found.
Mrs May said "no UK prime minister could ever agree" to this.
The EU says the "backstop" option is not intended to "provoke" the UK.
Unveiling the draft agreement on what has proved to be a busy day
for Brexit news, EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier
called on the UK to come up with alternatives.
He said the text was "no surprise"
and was just a legally-worded assessment
of what had been agreed in the negotiations so far.
DUP's Westminster leader Nigel Dodds said his reaction to the publication
was one of "amazement" that the EU thought
it "could possibly fly with either us or the British government".
"We did not leave the European Union to oversee
the breakup of the United Kingdom,"
he told the BBC, adding that it would be "catastrophic"
for Northern Ireland to be "cut off" from UK markets.
If you're using the Great Britain & Northern Ireland chart of 1927, there's a
Saturn return on November 27, 2015.
Also, I forgot to mention that the Tail in the 5th Place on the 2020 Great Mutation Chart
indicates a loss of prosperity.