Will I be in a relationship by the end of July?

dNhfNoG.jpg

My significator is Jupiter and it is quintile to the relationship significator Mercury, but I've read that quintiles and other minor aspects (sesquiquadrates, quincunxes etc) don't count in horary. I've done charts where my sig was quincunx to the other sig and the chart came out as it said it would.

cspencer

Banned
My significator is Jupiter and it is quintile to the relationship significator Mercury, but I've read that quintiles and other minor aspects (sesquiquadrates, quincunxes etc) don't count in horary. I've done charts where my sig was quincunx to the other sig and the chart came out as it said it would.

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

Other aspects don't count for anything.

Venus is already conjunct Jupiter barring Mercury from making an aspect, so why don't you tell us what's really going on?

What do you mean what's going on? Nothing! I'm single. I don't know what you mean by "keep asking", because I haven't asked if I'm going to meet anyone. I HAVE asked if I have already met my future husband, not if I'm going to meet him. The questions are not the same.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
He/Mercury does not make an unobstructed, applying Ptolemaic aspect [conj, sextile, square, trine, opp] to you/Jupiter. [Traditional astrology considers only those five aspects.] You, as cosignified by Moon, also do not apply to him/Mercury.
So I am not seeing a relationship in the time frame that you ask about.

He/Mercury does not make an unobstructed, applying Ptolemaic aspect [conj, sextile, square, trine, opp] to you/Jupiter. [Traditional astrology considers only those five aspects.] You, as cosignified by Moon, also do not apply to him/Mercury.
So I am not seeing a relationship in the time frame that you ask about.
Yeah, I mentioned in the description that the quintile doesn't count. Thank you for your input. I figured I wouldn't, I've had bad luck lately :p

Slenkar

Planets on house cusps usually mean something.

The sixth house isn't relevant to this question so its a mystery why the moon is on sixth.

It's also conjunct Venus and on its way to Jupiter.

I would just say see what happens and be optimistic :)

Planets on house cusps usually mean something.

The sixth house isn't relevant to this question so its a mystery why the moon is on sixth.

It's also conjunct Venus and on its way to Jupiter.

I would just say see what happens and be optimistic :)

I'm self-conscious about my weight (I guess that is more 1st house but it ties into 6th since it's about health). My physical health could be better right now, so maybe the chart is saying I should focus on getting healthy again before I go looking for a man :/

Perhaps moon conjunct venus just shows I'm romantic at this time and thinking about dating, and when it conjuncts Jupiter it might show more expansive emotions or maybe luck?

Sunrise

Re: Will I be in a relationship by the end of July?
Chiron on the Ascendant. Shows how much hurt and suffering ...
Mercury (your future relationship) indicates is something that not come soon. But certainly in the future it is likely to spend some pleasant moments. (flirting, walking, pleasant mood, ma, etc.), but for your question relationship to the time you ask probably will not become, six house is not so romantic and lucky house...
good luck