Send me your charts!! learning to read

manas

I've been learning astrology for the past couple months now and think I'm able to make a few basic interpretations from a birth chart.

So I would like to test my knowledge and try and do detailed readings of people's birth charts and see how accurate I can get.

Send me any birth chart and I will try to infer what I can and then you can tell me how I did!

Don't expect much though, I'm by far not an expert I just want to see what I can do at this stage.

Raakac

I've been learning astrology for the past couple months now and think I'm able to make a few basic interpretations from a birth chart.

So I would like to test my knowledge and try and do detailed readings of people's birth charts and see how accurate I can get.

Send me any birth chart and I will try to infer what I can and then you can tell me how I did!

Don't expect much though, I'm by far not an expert I just want to see what I can do at this stage.

https://ibb.co/Xzy8tkP

thanks in advance sir

wilsontc

Staff member
NOTE: This person can STOP giving readings at ANY TIME. There is NO GUARANTEE they will reply to your chart reading request. Making your OWN thread is a much better way to get a reading and ensures OTHER people will take a look at your chart reading request as well.