Teacher ?

Jacklier

Hello to everyone.
Im a student in his final year and im studying for soon-to-be a teacher. I will work with little kids ( 1-4th grade ) and my question is will there be any problems with me being a part of this profession ? Will i succeed as a teacher ? Are there any hidden enemies ? Im an portrait painter and could i succeed as painter as well ? I dont have many ambitions, only them two`s. I would love to hear your personal opinion and advices in the "teacher and painter" sphere. :happy:

Last edited:

Jacklier

Here is my chart :)

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_jacklier.30550.97694.png
    astro_w2gw_jacklier.30550.97694.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 32

waybread

You seem to have posted your birth chart rather than a horary chart (which goes by the moment of the question) but I think a birth chart probably is more reliable for career questions, so I read your chart as a birth chart.

I can see teaching working out for you. Jupiter, the good luck factor, is domiciled in Pisces (traditional ruler) in the 5th house of children. Then your Leo moon enjoys an audience (such as a classroom of kids) and is in your 10th house of career.

I'm less clear on portrait painting, mostly because I have looked at artists' charts in the past, and they are "all over the map." I think a horoscope indicates what type of artist a talented person would be, rather than their level of professional success as an artist.

Teaching art, yes, for the above-mentioned reasons. The 5th house also rules hobbies and leisure activities as well as children, so portrait painting as an avocation should go well for you.

Last edited:

Jacklier

You seem to have posted your birth chart rather than a horary chart (which goes by the moment of the question) but I think a birth chart probably is more reliable for career questions, so I read your chart as a birth chart.

I can see teaching working out for you. Jupiter, the good luck factor, is domiciled in Pisces (traditional ruler) in the 5th house of children. Then your Leo moon enjoys an audience (such as a classroom of kids) and is in your 10th house of career.

I'm less clear on portrait painting, mostly because I have looked at artists' charts in the past, and they are "all over the map." I think a horoscope indicates what type of artist a talented person would be, rather than their level of professional success as an artist.

Teaching art, yes, for the above-mentioned reasons. The 5th house also rules hobbies and leisure activities as well as children, so portrait painting as an avocation should go well for you.

Thank you for your time spended reading my chart. :)