Is he capable of murder?

rahu

Banned
Thanks for you help, iam I better to wait until after this dangerous time, or will it always be their?

this composite uses the transit positions so the specific malicious aspects are not inherent in just you and his charts. that as time progresses, it is unlikely that such a dangerous constellation will form again. but there are 3 charts in this composite so the movement of the transiting planets are only 1/3 the normal speed. so this energy will be around for a week or so. after that it would probably be alright to get on with your life. i''ll take a look and see if there are anymore transits that could set this off. I think the sun/node conjunction is probably the strongest aspect in this period

rahu

Starborn

this composite uses the transit positions so the specific malicious aspects are not inherent in just you and his charts. that as time progresses, it is unlikely that such a dangerous constellation will form again. but there are 3 charts in this composite so the movement of the transiting planets are only 1/3 the normal speed. so this energy will be around for a week or so. after that it would probably be alright to get on with your life. i''ll take a look and see if there are anymore transits that could set this off. I think the sun/node conjunction is probably the strongest aspect in this period

rahu

Thankyou so much for your help Rahu, much appreciated ��

ashriia

Hi Starborn.

based on your concern for the potential of serious violence, and looking at the chart. I really don't like the looks of his chart. I think he is quite capable of violence, particularly a crime of passion via some mental breakdown.
A few things. I pulled up the chart to see where his lilith is found. Lilith is at 14 Degrees Scorpio in the 8th house closely opposite his sun/chiron conjunction. Really don't like the looks of that,at all. + pluto quincunx venus, neptune being quincunx venus, and to add Mercury is opposed Uranus,as is Moon...both of which makes for mental instability. Mental instability with all the other aspects particularly suns oppositions with lilith, ... just don't like how it all comes together under the circumstances alongside 8th house influences.

I think SweetPea's advice here was really good, definitely agree. I wish you all the best.