Worried about realtionship, will there be aggression?

GeminiVirgo

Hi guys

I'm female and the inner wheel. He is the red wheel.

So I don't feel good, we are friends, but sometimes I feel there is more then just friendship. I think the greatest problem is communiction. Jealousy???

We have a really bad composite, can I have some more information. We have a big square:sad: Will he wound me? Chiron in 12th square sun and mars. Sun and mars opposition. Will there be aggression in this realtionship. I'm worried...

But when I look to our synastry our juno is well placed, there are really good aspects.

Can someone tell me more please?

Attachments

• SYNAZEK.jpg
    SYNAZEK.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 46
  • CompositeZEK.jpg
    CompositeZEK.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 44

katydid

I am confused. You say this is just a friend. And you worry that if it was more, there would be aggression and jealousy?

So why would you consider making it more? Isn't it better to leave it be?:sad:

rahu

Banned
hi GeminiVirgo

the composite chart does show he is of a aggressive nature with sun opposed to mars and mars square to Uranus .
in addition with Neptune conjunct to Saturn, he is tricky if not deceitful.
Saturn opposed to chiron can give a cold and cruel streak.
but most troubling is the mars/[Pluto midpoint opposed to venus. this shows a potential for violence in the relationship. actually if this does turn inot a hookup, you will be at risk of physical violence as it seems he can not separate giving pleasure from giving pain.

rahu

hi GeminiVirgo

the composite chart does show he is of a aggressive nature with sun opposed to mars and mars square to Uranus .
but most troubling is the mars/[Pluto midpoint opposed to venus. this shows a potential for violence in the relationship. actually if this does turn inot a hookup, you will be at risk of physical violence as it seems he can not separate giving pleasure from giving pain.

rahu

Why just him? The composite is both of them, so couldn't they be equally aggressive? My parents have that in synastry and my mom is the aggressive one, not my dad.

rahu

Banned
Why just him? The composite is both of them, so couldn't they be equally aggressive? My parents have that in synastry and my mom is the aggressive one, not my dad.

this is a composite reading not synastry. in spite of what many parrot from astrology books, the planets do not lose their gender in a composite of opposite sex partners.
as GeminiVirgo is asking about this question, it is unlikely she is the partner who will perpetrate violent acts.

rahu

GeminiVirgo

this is a composite reading not synastry. in spite of what many parrot from astrology books, the planets do not lose their gender in a composite of opposite sex partners.
as GeminiVirgo is asking about this question, it is unlikely she is the partner who will perpetrate violent acts.

rahu

Thank you Rahu for your explanation! When I saw the composite chart I thought the same things...I'm glad you explained it, I'll be aware.

But what about the synastry? Why there are so many good aspects in the synastry chart?

HarmonE

I am going to say, without being able to verify the exactness of the aspects you've got in the synastry chart, that the bountiful pluto and juno aspects point to having a great sexual relationship. Very intense though you might feel at times that you are a mistress or something of the sort.

And because you do have some conjunctions such as the moon/sun, as well as a wider conjunction of venus/chiron you might feel at times like its the real thing. But I think the many harsh aspects from his saturn and mars will prove to be too controlling and potentially violent that this will be far too challenging. I would put this chart into the 'heaven and hell' category for relationships.

GeminiVirgo

I am going to say, without being able to verify the exactness of the aspects you've got in the synastry chart, that the bountiful pluto and juno aspects point to having a great sexual relationship. Very intense though you might feel at times that you are a mistress or something of the sort.

And because you do have some conjunctions such as the moon/sun, as well as a wider conjunction of venus/chiron you might feel at times like its the real thing. But I think the many harsh aspects from his saturn and mars will prove to be too controlling and potentially violent that this will be far too challenging. I would put this chart into the 'heaven and hell' category for relationships.

Hi, you're right. I never had a sexual relationship with him, but he loves to talk about sex and is really open. When we talk, the topic is SEX. This is normal, but the topic is 75% sex..:unsure: This isn't normal. I admit, when he talk, I talk to, and I like it :biggrin: but he don't know when to stop...So this makes me feel unsure about him. Or as you say, I feel me like a mistress however I have never had sex with him. Sometimes I feel like he is using me...

HarmonE

Hi GeminiVirgo

Ive had a 'heaven and hell' relationship and I was the one on the receiving end of the control and aggression. Its not worth it, unless you really want to learn some hard lessons. Maybe if you never have sex with him you won't get confused about it being love and put a lot of time into it. If you already feel like he is using you it sounds like your higher self is picking up on things that your rational mind is not.

GeminiVirgo

100% true..he had 2 other girlfriends..tricky and not deceitful..

hi GeminiVirgo

rahu