Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 01-26-2015, 09:15 AM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Charatma karka and career!!

Here are my birth details
Birth date : 14 jan 1996
Time of Birth : 1:45 am
DST: None
Place of Birth: Karachi , Pakistan


Iam unable to attach my full birth chart . Sorry.

Please tell me what is my chara atmakarka and what im here in this life to learn?.
And tell me about my career path relating to this.
I am currently in computer engineering which is my passion (i think).. And also tell me if i have any RAJ YOGAS !!!

Thanks!!!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 01-26-2015, 11:46 AM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

1.You are a male or a female?
2.How sure are you about the time of birth?
3.You are tall, thin, and long and with protruding chin?
4.Your teeth are long and wide?
5.You are afraid to talk in front of a crowd?

Marian
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 01-26-2015, 01:28 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
1.You are a male or a female?<br />
2.How sure are you about the time of birth?<br />
3.You are tall, thin, and long and with protruding chin?<br />
4.Your teeth are long and wide?<br />
5.You are afraid to talk in front of a crowd?<br />
<br />
Marian
<br />
<br />
I'm male.<br />
I'm very sure about time of birth. Confirmed by parents.<br />
I'm tall but not thin.<br />
It is a solid solid fact that I'm very much afraid to talk in front of crowd. Even I feel afraid to address a small group of people. This is my problem since my childhood and I'm working to overcome this.
And I have not a protruding chin

Last edited by TranceAddict; 01-26-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 01-26-2015, 02:31 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!




You have Libra Lagna in Rasi and Capricorn Lagna in Navamsa.This gives a tall body.In Navamsa Saturn is in 5th house and this gives fright in front of crowd.Your AK planet is Sun.This shows a self-centered person.On the other hand, Moon will be your next AK planet, because Moon will replace Sun, and this will happen in this very life.Moon shows moha, delusion, as a main problem.


Marian
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 01-26-2015, 02:59 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post



You have Libra Lagna in Rasi and Capricorn Lagna in Navamsa.This gives a tall body.In Navamsa Saturn is in 5th house and this gives fright in front of crowd.Your AK planet is Sun.This shows a self-centered person.On the other hand, Moon will be your next AK planet, because Moon will replace Sun, and this will happen in this very life.Moon shows moha, delusion, as a main problem.


Marian
Thanks Marian for clearing out my confusion regarding atmakarka.
Now what do u see my soul lesson in this life??. Do I have two soul lessons to learn??. What career I should pursue so that I could learn my soul lesson???... Thanks again ��
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 01-26-2015, 03:22 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

This slogan "soul lesson" has no meaning.The single lesson for a human being is to learn to love God.AK don't show a cake which we must eat in a life, and in the next life, the cake has another taste and so on.AK planet shows the level of delusion or awareness about God, the grade of involvment in maya (ilusion).
The Dasamsa shows career.For this time, we must see the 2nd, 6th and 10th house in D-10.Only Venus is in 2nd house and shows a career in a field ruled by Venus (art, movie etc.).The 10th house is in Scorpio, and although is empty, Saturn and Mars have Papakartari on it, so is if as these planets are in 10th.Mars is with Mecury, who is a malefic with Mars, so we have Mars, Mercury and Saturn in 10th in Dasamsa.Mecury with Mars can show computers.Mercury shows software and Mars hardware industry.Mars in 10th has dig bala, and is in own house (by Papakartari yoga).

Marian
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 01-26-2015, 06:23 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
This slogan "soul lesson" has no meaning.The single lesson for a human being is to learn to love God.AK don't show a cake which we must eat in a life, and in the next life, the cake has another taste and so on.AK planet shows the level of delusion or awareness about God, the grade of involvment in maya (ilusion).
The Dasamsa shows career.For this time, we must see the 2nd, 6th and 10th house in D-10.Only Venus is in 2nd house and shows a career in a field ruled by Venus (art, movie etc.).The 10th house is in Scorpio, and although is empty, Saturn and Mars have Papakartari on it, so is if as these planets are in 10th.Mars is with Mecury, who is a malefic with Mars, so we have Mars, Mercury and Saturn in 10th in Dasamsa.Mecury with Mars can show computers.Mercury shows software and Mars hardware industry.Mars in 10th has dig bala, and is in own house (by Papakartari yoga).

Marian
Again thankyou very much for detail analysis.
Having papkartari yoga means that I will not excel in my career????. Should I change my major????
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 01-26-2015, 06:45 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Papakartari yoga is formed when in 2nd and 12th houses from a house are malefics.Kartari yoga is formed when in the said houses are benefics.The first yoga is bad and the second yoga is good.
But what happens when the said house is the place where the malefic planet(s) is in exaltation, own sign, dig bala etc.?The yoga will be a god one.In your case, in your Dasamsa, Mars in Papakartari is excellent, because is as if is in his own house and in dig bala (10h house).And Saturn in the same yoga is afflicting Mars, but Mars is strong.
But, as I said, we don't know if Lagna in Dasamsa is accurate.And in addition, another charts must be cast: D-2 (money), D-3 (brothers), (D-7 children) etc. for a full image.Vedic astrology is The Astrology.

Marian
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 01-26-2015, 06:55 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
Papakartari yoga is formed when in 2nd and 12th houses from a house are malefics.Kartari yoga is formed when in the said houses are benefics.The first yoga is bad and the second yoga is good.
But what happens when the said house is the place where the malefic planet(s) is in exaltation, own sign, dig bala etc.?The yoga will be a god one.In your case, in your Dasamsa, Mars in Papakartari is excellent, because is as if is in his own house and in dig bala (10h house).And Saturn in the same yoga is afflicting Mars, but Mars is strong.
But, as I said, we don't know if Lagna in Dasamsa is accurate.And in addition, another charts must be cast: D-2 (money), D-3 (brothers), (D-7 children) etc. for a full image.Vedic astrology is The Astrology.

Marian
Thankyou for clearing me another doubt.
Having Saturn in the 5th house in birth and navamsa shows that I should not marry in my life??? and ofcourse mars is in 4th house in birth and navamsa chart shows im a manglik person and I will have excellent amount of problems in my married life......

Can you clear this doubt too????

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 01-26-2015, 07:16 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

First about Mars.Malefics are good in 3rd, 6th and 11th houses, and bad in the rest.But if the said malefics are in own, exaltation, mulatrikona etc., their placements are good (in any house).Mars is in exaltation in Rasi and in his own house in Navamsa, and this is good.In Rasi, if the 7th house lord is well placed in the 4th house, the native will do well in his study and in realestate matters.Why?Because the 7th house is the 4th from the 4th.So the matters shown by 4th house (learning, real estate etc.) are blooming.
Now about Saturn.Saturn is in his mulatrikona house in Rasi and in a neutral house in Navamsa, so, fairly good.Moreover, Saturn is not very important in the matter of marrige, in your chart (even though he is having aspects on the 7th house in Rasi and Navamsa).


Marian
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 01-26-2015, 07:28 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
I advise you to stay away from this ill advice Trance.

-James
What kind of ill advice dir???
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 01-26-2015, 07:32 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
First about Mars.Malefics are good in 3rd, 6th and 11th houses, and bad in the rest.But if the said malefics are in own, exaltation, mulatrikona etc., their placements are good (in any house).Mars is in exaltation in Rasi and in his own house in Navamsa, and this is good.In Rasi, if the 7th house lord is well placed in the 4th house, the native will do well in his study and in realestate matters.Why?Because the 7th house is the 4th from the 4th.So the matters shown by 4th house (learning, real estate etc.) are blooming.
Now about Saturn.Saturn is in his mulatrikona house in Rasi and in a neutral house in Navamsa, so, fairly good.Moreover, Saturn is not very important in the matter of marrige, in your chart (even though he is having aspects on the 7th house in Rasi and Navamsa).


Marian
Thankyou very much for your message.......
One last query
Do I have any good yoga in my birth chart....???...one last favour.
Thanks..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 01-26-2015, 07:47 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

It's late for me.But in the next days I will tell you more, but be patient.


Marian
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 01-26-2015, 07:48 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
just my advise to you that marian's advise is ill not up to me to let you decide for yourself, that is all and I wont step in any longer.

sorry
Every one has a different point of view. Don't,need to worry about that I'm just gathering information so that I could set my path accordingly....
If you want to give YOUR point of view
regarding my chart. You are most welcome.....
But I insist you to give your point of view...
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 01-26-2015, 07:50 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
It's late for me.But in the next days I will tell you more, but be patient.


Marian
Iam always patient and optimistic towards things.....thankyou once again for your time...
But waiting for your answer....
Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 01-26-2015, 08:03 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathan View Post
but its getting late bro
I'm not saying you to give your point of view now..... I'm patient enough to wait...

But i will be waiting
Good night !!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 01-27-2015, 06:10 AM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Hello guys..... I'm waiting
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 01-28-2015, 01:09 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAddict View Post
Hello guys..... I'm waiting
Barely 2 days have passed; I thought you were patient! :-)
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 01-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
...You have Libra Lagna in Rasi and Capricorn Lagna in Navamsa.This gives a tall body.In Navamsa Saturn is in 5th house and this gives fright in front of crowd.Your AK planet is Sun.This shows a self-centered person.On the other hand, Moon will be your next AK planet, because Moon will replace Sun, and this will happen in this very life.Moon shows moha, delusion, as a main problem.

[later on, Marian wrote]
This slogan "soul lesson" has no meaning.The single lesson for a human being is to learn to love God.AK don't show a cake which we must eat in a life, and in the next life, the cake has another taste and so on.AK planet shows the level of delusion or awareness about God, the grade of involvment in maya (ilusion).
The Dasamsa shows career.For this time, we must see the 2nd, 6th and 10th house in D-10.Only Venus is in 2nd house and shows a career in a field ruled by Venus (art, movie etc.).The 10th house is in Scorpio, and although is empty, Saturn and Mars have Papakartari on it, so is if as these planets are in 10th.Mars is with Mecury, who is a malefic with Mars, so we have Mars, Mercury and Saturn in 10th in Dasamsa.Mecury with Mars can show computers.Mercury shows software and Mars hardware industry.Mars in 10th has dig bala, and is in own house (by Papakartari yoga).

Marian
Hi Marian,

Interesting postings, particularly the emboldened [by me] statements in your two recent postings.

Firstly, your statement about AK (atmakaraka) changing during lifetime. Do you mean that the 8 (some insist that there are only 7) karakas scroll-roll during ones lifetime? AmK (amatyakaraka) becoming AK (then what happens to the AK determined at birth-epoch?

Secondly, your 'cake' analogy intrigued me a lot. Please share more, when you feel rested! :-)

Just to clarify: since there has been some perturbation in this thread, which (former) is of little concern to me -- I am neither challenging you nor trying to belittle your belief/observations/experiences etc.

If you wish to direct us to a non-commercial thread elsewhere because what I am asking has been described elsewhere, I am sure moderators would not mind and many of us jyotishis would more than welcome this new angle of interpretation that you have offered about atmakaraka in a chart.

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan
__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 01-28-2015, 01:44 PM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

But sir if you look at my chart both sun and moon are in the same exact degrees in my birth chart and both of them holds the highest degrees in my birth chart..!!! So what planet do i consider to be my atmakarka!!! Mr crystal pages!!!??

Thanking in anticipation
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nqto41.jpg (48.7 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 01-28-2015, 04:49 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Hi.
Trance Addict, if a man has in his chart indications who shows a weak mind, the astrologer must be very cautios to tell something to that man that may harm him, because not all the man can accept theirs futures.I don't say that you have something hard to be 'digested' in your chart, but I say that you may be one of mans that has a easy moved mind.Be patient, please.

Crystal pages, I use the 8 planets chara karaka system for the human beings.Some great astrologers had explained the teachings of the rshis (Parasara and Jaimini) and I'm very convinced.The same rshis has said that if the 2 chara karakas are in the same degree (but minutes and seconds are different) later in life the planet with the lower value of minutes (second) became the new AK planet.Now about the 'cake'.In western astrology, Rahu is considered a very benefic planet, who shows (as per that astrology) some kind of lesson to be learned by a native, and so, life after life, we just stay in this material world and learn so-called lessons, forgetting transcendence and moksa.In the same line, some vedic astrologers tend to see the AK planet in the same way.But AK planet shows the level of entanglement, in maya, of the real atma.And we can see in a chart the level of spirituality by looking at AK in Rasi, Navamsa, Vimsamsa, Shasthiamsa etc.

I don't think that I was very clear, and I will try to explain better.

P.S. I's hard to give some noncomercial websites (they exists?).

Marian
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 01-28-2015, 05:21 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Dear TranceAddict,
You are very interested about your marriage.
The UL (you had asked in another thread) is calculated from the 12th house lord placement.In your chart, the 12th house is in Virgo.Now, we count from Virgo to Mercury (this rasi's lord), and we get 5.Now, we count from Mercury 5 houses, and we reach the Taurus rasi.In this Rasi is your UL, who shows your first relationship/marriage.If it will be another one, we must count 8 houses from Taurus and so on.
UL is in 8th from Lagna and in 12th from AL (another special Lagna who shows the native), and this shows that you are not inclined to legalize your relationship.UL is aspected by Mars and Mercury (by rasi dristi) and this shows something about the spouse.She can be aggressive/dominating (Mars) by her intelligence/adaptability (Mercury) etc.The lenght of this relationship is seen from the strenght of Mercury, the 2nd lord from the UL.Because Mercury is in debility in Navamsa, but is retrograde, he is like a exalted planet, so, your marriage will be long-lasting.
But in Navamsa these issues are seen better (Navamsa is the proper chart for marriage).

Marian
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 01-28-2015, 07:02 PM
Crystalpages's Avatar
Crystalpages Crystalpages is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: North America, India, U.K.
Posts: 827
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
Hi.
Trance Addict, if a man has in his chart indications who shows a weak mind, the astrologer must be very cautios to tell something to that man that may harm him, because not all the man can accept theirs futures.I don't say that you have something hard to be 'digested' in your chart, but I say that you may be one of mans that has a easy moved mind.Be patient, please.

Crystal pages, I use the 8 planets chara karaka system for the human beings.Some great astrologers had explained the teachings of the rshis (Parasara and Jaimini) and I'm very convinced.The same rshis has said that if the 2 chara karakas are in the same degree (but minutes and seconds are different) later in life the planet with the lower value of minutes (second) became the new AK planet.Now about the 'cake'.In western astrology, Rahu is considered a very benefic planet, who shows (as per that astrology) some kind of lesson to be learned by a native, and so, life after life, we just stay in this material world and learn so-called lessons, forgetting transcendence and moksa.In the same line, some vedic astrologers tend to see the AK planet in the same way.But AK planet shows the level of entanglement, in maya, of the real atma.And we can see in a chart the level of spirituality by looking at AK in Rasi, Navamsa, Vimsamsa, Shasthiamsa etc.

I don't think that I was very clear, and I will try to explain better.

P.S. I's hard to give some noncomercial websites (they exists?).

Marian
Hi Marian,

Thanks for your time in addressing my question. I am quite interested in the points you have offered. Since this thread is about some reading you were giving, may I suggest, if you permit, that a new thread be started with the para in red I have highlighted above and then we can focus our discussion about these rather interesting points there? It is an important topic and by separating it, as suggested by me, others could benefit as well from your knowledge and experience. I just need your permission since the discussion would begin with your para. You can then provide details about the astrologers and sources etc so that it is a complete and fresh 'cake' :-)

As to the commercial site thing, I personally am okay with learning even from those, however, generally owners and moderators of internet sites do not look kindly upon folks diverting readers to commercial sites where in addition to learning, paid readings etc are also offered. I was simply being respectful of that and I reckon the directive is due to liability and veiled endorsement considerations. We are all, after all, guests of this forum which provides such a platform for learning, discussion and other things that are permitted here.

So, how do you feel about my requested proposition (new thread)?

Love and Light and Reality,

Rohiniranjan

__________________
Rohiniranjan
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 01-28-2015, 07:13 PM
marian12345's Avatar
marian12345 marian12345 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 106
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Hi Crystalpages,

I agree with the idea about a new thread in this matter.


Marian
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 01-29-2015, 02:27 AM
TranceAddict TranceAddict is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: I dare you to find me
Posts: 229
Re: Charatma karka and career!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marian12345 View Post
Hi.
Trance Addict, if a man has in his chart indications who shows a weak mind, the astrologer must be very cautios to tell something to that man that may harm him, because not all the man can accept theirs futures.I don't say that you have something hard to be 'digested' in your chart, but I say that you may be one of mans that has a easy moved mind.Be patient, please.

Crystal pages, I use the 8 planets chara karaka system for the human beings.Some great astrologers had explained the teachings of the rshis (Parasara and Jaimini) and I'm very convinced.The same rshis has said that if the 2 chara karakas are in the same degree (but minutes and seconds are different) later in life the planet with the lower value of minutes (second) became the new AK planet.Now about the 'cake'.In western astrology, Rahu is considered a very benefic planet, who shows (as per that astrology) some kind of lesson to be learned by a native, and so, life after life, we just stay in this material world and learn so-called lessons, forgetting transcendence and moksa.In the same line, some vedic astrologers tend to see the AK planet in the same way.But AK planet shows the level of entanglement, in maya, of the real atma.And we can see in a chart the level of spirituality by looking at AK in Rasi, Navamsa, Vimsamsa, Shasthiamsa etc.

I don't think that I was very clear, and I will try to explain better.

P.S. I's hard to give some noncomercial websites (they exists?).

Marian
i know that my mind is afflicted because rahu is sitting with moon in 12th house....
im patient enough to wait but do tell me!!!
if i have any worse thing in my chart......Do tell me.....!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
career, charatma, karka

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.