Whats going on in my 3rd house?

TranceAddict

kindly tell me whats goin on in my third house i got lots of planets in 3rd house and no planets in other houses ...what do they mean??

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    astro_w2gw_01_zeeshan_mushtaq.64715.53288 (1).gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 24

MissScorpio

You do have outer planets in other houses. Firstly Pluto on cusp of second , Saturn in fifth and Chiron, Moon and NN in 12th. Venus in 4th and Jupiter 2nd. All it means is that you have a very tight focus in one particular area. Some would call a stellium.

You have a few outers in third house and some terrestrial planets, Mars and Mercury.

Sun is conjunct Neptune in Capricorn . Naturally, when Sun is conjunct Neptune it can cause the individual to feel a bit lost and sea , the soul journey tends to be geared towards the “Not me, not here, not now” . Neptune is a planet that knows no boundaries and can obfuscate things because of its ability to feel outside the gates.

However, it is vastly sensitive and creative. This is a toughy in Capricorn who is not unrealistic in anyway. But at the same time, despite the seeming conservatism and austerity of the sign people with many a planet in Capricorn often have an interest in the occult or the ethereal because Capricorn pertains to rules and regulations, karmic law and order even. When Placed in Neptune it really wants to grasp hold of why it feels so out of place and control the numinous feeling in some way, applying logic to it.
Third house relates to communications , short journeys, gossip, rumours, writing, education and even politics to an extent.
I see you also have Mercury in Aquarius posited in there – this is very political and journalistic. You could have potential to become a writer , lots of cosmopolitan views which could be geared towards humanity and social status.

Or perhaps you want to teach? This is a fine position for teaching, communicating, debating..But the Sun conjunct Neptune is almost seer like and remember that Capricorn is a very worldly sign, they like to know what is going on for society as a whole. I’ve never seen one yet without a newspaper!

Last edited:

TranceAddict

Thank you very much!!! ... you are absolutely right i have a potential for teaching and writing .. i know this because my inner voice tells me that... i want to be a very good writer and a teacher. but some other consulters have told me that i am likely to have a career related to water travel or dealing with foriegn countries or import/export etc.. how is this so?... and are they right?

JUPITERASC

kindly tell me whats goin on in my third house
i got lots of planets in 3rd house
and no planets in other houses ...
what do they mean??
Every house of the natal chart is connected to particular subjects or topics
and even if no planets are in a house
every house has a house ruler which is the ruler of the sign on the house
and
the planetary ruler of each house
by its location
connects the house it rules, with the house within which it is placed

aspects also are important

3rd house represents COMMUNICATIONS of all kinds :smile:

e.g.

'.....Letters, rumours, reports, messages and messengers.
Communications generally.
Newspapers, magazines, telephones, postal service.
Written deeds and contracts.
Speeches and debates.
Our ability to express ourselves and communicate to others.
Languages, mobility skills and self-expression.....'

as well as COMMUNICATIONS
3rd house also signifies
:

Brothers and sisters, cousins or general members of the family
(not parents, they belong to the 4th house).
Neighbours and our local neighbourhood.
The environment in which we live and work.
Short journeys or those made on a regular basis.

houses-labeled.gif

Thank you very much!!! ... you are absolutely right i have a potential for teaching and writing ..
i know this because my inner voice tells me that... i want to be a very good writer and a teacher.
but some other consulters have told me that i am likely to have a career related to water travel or dealing with foriegn countries
or import/export etc.. how is this so?... and are they right?

MissScorpio

Yes, it is quite possible that travel is on the cards ! But don't worry about this now, you have loads of time, just go where you heart takes you, follow your dreams, they are more powerful than you think. :biggrin: