Exam Revaluation outcome?

mr1234

I had written an exam in June-July this year. The outcome was that i had failed in few subjects. I summoned my examination papers to be evaluated again, during which i got passed in 2 subjects. I now have five subjects, of which at least 1 should be cleared in second revaluation. So, i have applied four subjects to be re-evaluated. Please tell me about the outcome.
Thanks in advance, let me know if you want to know more information.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_02_outcome_of_revaluation_hp.42127.23813.gif
    astro_w2at_02_outcome_of_revaluation_hp.42127.23813.gif
    58.4 KB · Views: 38

daco

Dear mr1234,

unfortunately I'm not yet well versed in horary astrology -so I would wait a confirmation from a more expert user- anyway I would say yes since:

* Saturn ruler of the Ascendent is dignified in Libra in IX house (high studies)
* Mars ruler of the the X is dignified in Scorpio in IX house
* Moon and Ascending node are in conjuction in X house (realizations)

So the answer would be yes, anyway this conjuction is between two malefic planets and in cadent house so I guess could mean it will take ages before the revaluation is done (Cadent House, Cardinal sign usually is understood as 1°=1 month). Saturn and Mars are 5° of distance so I would say 5 months from the time of the request.

Let me know a feedback, even if the analysis is wrong!
Ciao

mr1234

Dear mr1234,

unfortunately I'm not yet well versed in horary astrology -so I would wait a confirmation from a more expert user- anyway I would say yes since:

* Saturn ruler of the Ascendent is dignified in Libra in IX house (high studies)
* Mars ruler of the the X is dignified in Scorpio in IX house
* Moon and Ascending node are in conjuction in X house (realizations)

So the answer would be yes, anyway this conjuction is between two malefic planets and in cadent house so I guess could mean it will take ages before the revaluation is done (Cadent House, Cardinal sign usually is understood as 1°=1 month). Saturn and Mars are 5° of distance so I would say 5 months from the time of the request.

Let me know a feedback, even if the analysis is wrong!
Ciao
Can you explain the same in layman's words? I did understand something here. But, wasn't able to understand the meaning of the underlined.

daco

I'm sorry, unfortunately my english is not good...
Anyway what I was trying to say is that if you don't have a positive response in 5 weeks then it will take 5 months. It could easily be January (unfortunately time prediction is a little bit tricky in horary astrology).
Anyway I would like an update when you know something (good or bad)
Ciao

mr1234

I'm sorry, unfortunately my english is not good...
Anyway what I was trying to say is that if you don't have a positive response in 5 weeks then it will take 5 months. It could easily be January (unfortunately time prediction is a little bit tricky in horary astrology).
Anyway I would like an update when you know something (good or bad)
Ciao
I expect the results to come in a week or two. If i don't get a positive response from it, then i would drop-out from studies. I just want 3 marks in a paper to enter the next year. I'm really tensed up.

Thanks for the answers.

daco

mr1234,
probably there are some misunderstandings... If you do not tell me what do you want me to explain, how could I answer to you?
If you don't provide any new information I don't think there's nothing to explain more than I did.
Ciao

mr1234

mr1234,
probably there are some misunderstandings... If you do not tell me what do you want me to explain, how could I answer to you?
If you don't provide any new information I don't think there's nothing to explain more than I did.
Ciao
What type of new info do you want? isn't the one at prev post enough?
You require more?

daco

Ok, I didn't see your last phrase:

Will i pass at least in one subject? What will happen? Please tell me when results will come.

Ok I'll take a look later. Anyway in the meanwhile could you explain me what kind of test or exam is and how the result is computated? That would help.
Ciao

mr1234

I never knew that Horary would go wrong... Many had said that i'll get a positive result, but i did not get a positive result.

daco

Since you didn't pass in five weeks, just study and you will pass it in the next five months in January as I told you in my first post:
Study and good luck
Ciao

mr1234

Thanks daco, but i dont think i'll write the exam again, with this result in mind... getting near to passing marks in 4 subjects... losing one with just 3 Marks. I'm totally hopeless, probably will not write again with this result.

44 FAIL 45 FAIL 40 FAIL 47 FAIL