Michel Gauquelin findings?

Titaneurope

Hi

I am trying to find some esay to understand information about Gauqulin findings on planets in houses. If someone knows where can I find any public information on the web about it, or have any document, I would appreciate it so much.

After reading his biography and some findings that seems were prooved statically, I feel that this man had probably made an enormous contribution.

Thanks,

TE

Inside Out Orange

Hi

I am trying to find some esay to understand information about Gauqulin findings on planets in houses. If someone knows where can I find any public information on the web about it, or have any document, I would appreciate it so much.

After reading his biography and some findings that seems were prooved statically, I feel that this man had probably made an enormous contribution.

Thanks,

TE

I'm pretty sure Gauqelin's findings were disputed on the basis that he'd misrepresented some of the times of birth (faked his evidence). But that's why you need to read around the subject to find out the truth of his work.

I have a feeling I read it in a book called "True as the Stars Above" by Neil Spencer but please don't take my word on that.

rahu

Banned
it has been awhile since a read gaugelin's book. the only point i remember was that he found that mars or saturn in the late 9th house shows miltary or political success.the problem ,he noted was that these planets should have been in the 10th house not the 9th house if astrology was valid.
he "tonue in cheek" announced he had disproved astrology.
but as i said it has been a long time since a read his book,so you need to research it yourself.
rahu