SR- Very loaded 7h H with unusual tansitst

Titaneurope

Hello to all,

In a very few days is my birhtday and here is my 2011 SR and Natal Chary. As well I can mention some interpetation taking in account planets by separate, I don´t find the meaning of the global picture, so I do not no what tendencies to expect in general terms.

In order to complement, regarding transits, this is probably is an special period. TR Pluto squares Venus first hit on November 2010 and TR Uraunus will conj Venus in a few days and trine Jupiter at same time. TR Pluto trine Sun on January as well in it´s first hit.

Some SR interpetations without taking in account my Natal Chart are the following;

The Sun in the 8th (very begining) could be an indication of tranformation / change in some areas of my life. If we take in account that Uranus will conj Venus, and Venus is the ruler of my 4th house (natal Sun in 4th as well as Saturn and Moon), perhaps somethig related to my family of origin in my birht country (I live outside my natal country). Or perhaps some issues related to money (Venus-values) in my country, or assets in general. Other interpetation might be a change in my romantic life. Now I am single, so this conjunction might indicate some kind of romance in unusual circunstances or with someone that is not from my "tribe" so to speak. The 8th house also invloves sex, finances and morals, psychology. Note as well Pluto trine the SUN from the 4th house. It seems the 4th house is something that is repeating.

The Moon int the 6th house could be an indication of changing on my work and/or health. Actually I am planing to start my own business this year and leave my job. Saturn inconj the Moon from the 1st house.

Venus in the 7th sugests to take care of my realtions with my partener (business or sentimantal). I do not have none of them so perhaps is a good moment to start up my business with someone else.

This very loaded 7th house might indicate that I have to be very careful with my relations including the sentimental ones. I am not seeing marriage since I am single and at same time I like to be in love but not with rings on my fingers :)

Pluto in the 4th can be an indication of moving to another house. Let´see.

Does someone have a global picture interpretation of this heavy 7th house or the SR in general taking in account the mentioned transits of Pluto and Uranus to the Natal Sun, Venus and Jpiter?

Thanks in advance,

TE

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 30
  • SR 2011.jpg
    SR 2011.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 31

ethertwist

It definitely seems like relationship issues will be paramount for you this year. Your natal 8th house is brought to the Ascendent and with the heavy concentration of planets in the interpersonal quadrant of your SR chart, whatever will transpire will probably be related to the influence of others or perhaps someone in particular. Personally, I've found that where the Sun is in the SR chart is where your attention will be drawn to or those issues will occupy your thoughts during the solar year. For you, your Sun is in the SR 8th and you've identified that as possibly relating to change and transformation, which is equally emphasized by the fact that Pluto and Uranus are in conjunction (albeit wide) to SR angles and you have a predominance of planets in angular houses, also indicating movement, action, and significant developments. The chart ruler, Mercury, is in tight opposition to Saturn, which could mean that an important/critical decision will be required of you or made this year. You've mentioned the transits of Pluto squaring your natal Venus just as Uranus is perfecting a conjunction to it, which could either relate to a profound new relationship or some surprising occurance having to do with your finances or resources. Perhaps, as you've suggested, you'll make a big move and maybe it will involve moving in or with someone else (sharing resources=8th house). Since you're starting a new business, you may be dealing more with banks or financial institutions, which can be an alternative explaination for the heavy the 7/8th house emphasis. Whatever the case, it seems like you're in for an exciting year ahead and I think the key player is Venus because it's receiving the most pertinent transit acitivity and this Solar Return follows closely on the heels of your Venus Return. Hopefully, someone else will be able to provide you with their more experienced take or identify things that I missed. Best of luck and happy belated birthday!
:smile:

Last edited:

Titaneurope

Hi Etherwist,

Thanks so much for your insights on the SR chart. All of them make sense. Is just I need to earn courage to "jump". Oh..actually my idea of business have to do with Accidents Insurance (8th house..others people money) as you mentioned. Let´s see.

Other intepretation that begin other place an leave us on the same place.

If you look to Saturn is exalted on LIB. Where does Saturn falls in the natal Chart? it falls on the 9th house that among other issues represent foreign countries. Actually I am living in a foreing country very close to my birth country.
Saturn means in some way "determination", so we can intepret that Saturn in my SR 1st house might mean to "make a determination on foreing lands". It make sense with all that angular planets.
We can continue and ask; ¿meke a determination about waht? Look where does the challenges point (SAT opp). All goes for the 7th house that is relations (and specially Mercury the chart ruler) , perhaps having to do with business or perhaps with a women. Look Venus over the hrizon some 6° in Aries.

On the other hand TR Uranus is trining Jupiter and conjunciton with Venues migh suggest creative ideas to implement. Once in a life Uranus conjunct my Venus and trine my Jupiter. And at same time TR Pluto squaring Venus and trining my Sun. All aspects with a very few months between them. At the best case this is extremely unusual.

Let´s see here how much might be the potential of my Natal Chart. Is not an easy configuration for 2 o 3 reasons.

We will see, how much is on my will power and how much on my fate. Who knows....

Best regards,

TE