Quick questions, if someone can take a look please!

ms1001

Banned
Hi,
Could someone please look at this chart. Since i don't have my own correct time of birth, I am attaching my brothers, who's information I know for sure. My questions:
1. Does my brother have a manipulative personality?
2. Does this chart show a narcissistic parent, particularly the mother?
3. Is there any indication in his chart for fame/recognition of a high order?

Any info on the above would really help sorting through things for me. I am not someone who can read people well and I really need clarity to deal with things.
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    112.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

I am not clear as to why you are posting your brother's chart, unless the details of his life are of particular interest to you. We also don't know how he would feel about your posting his chart with questions like, is he manipulative.

You can post your own chart without an accurate birth time. Just input the time as "unknown." You will get a chart without houses, but we can still look at your planets in signs and aspects.

Is there any chance of your getting your birth time?

ms1001

Banned
Welcome to the forum.

I am not clear as to why you are posting your brother's chart, unless the details of his life are of particular interest to you. We also don't know how he would feel about your posting his chart with questions like, is he manipulative.

You can post your own chart without an accurate birth time. Just input the time as "unknown." You will get a chart without houses, but we can still look at your planets in signs and aspects.

Is there any chance of your getting your birth time?

Thanks for your reply. Maybe it wasn’t obvious from my post, however there is a definite crisis that warrants me to have a clear headed approach, which is why I posted here, thinking that maybe some clue in his chart would give me an idea of how to manage things. I have kept details private, as per forum rules. Anyway, it would have been nice to get atleast a partial response.

waybread

As I requested yesterday, please post your own chart. Input the birth time as "unknown" if you don't know what it is. I will look at it together with the chart you posted yesterday for a clearer picture.

Although we don't need a full life history, if you are facing a definite crisis, it is helpful if you could briefly indicate what it is. Each planet, sign, and house (when available) has multiple meanings, so we hope to get a better idea of the meanings most appropriate to your particular situation.

Just briefly, I would say that your brother's personality looks to be pretty intense, with that big 8th house stellium. The way I would put it is that he probably prefers to be "the observer who is not observed," working behind the scenes. However, with that moon conjunct ascendant, he probably shows a lot more of his feelings than he thinks he does. He has Venus and Pluto in mutual reception, which suggests to me a strong power dynamic in relationships involving women. This might well be manipulative.

The moon rules one's mother, as well as one's own emotional nature. With his Pisces moon square Uranus, his feelings can change very rapidly. Sometimes-- not always-- people with this aspect suffer from mental health problems.

I cannot say whether Mom was narcissistic: you might post her chart if you have a date and location. She was a major influence on your brother, with moon conjunct ascendant.

The trouble with reading Mom off her children's charts is that she can show up as a very different person for each of the siblings. Your moon might be situated very differently from your brother's.

With Mars-Neptune in the 10th house, your brother is probably very ambitious. He appears to be well into middle age now, so if he has sufficient talent to become famous, you would probably see some indication by now.

Just now transiting Pluto is squaring your brother's natal moon and Saturn. His ability to be flexible and to "go with the flow" is being tested now. If he tries to hold onto old structures that served him well in the past, he may find that there is a new reality emerging in his world, and they don't support him so well now.

ms1001

Banned
Thanks so much for your reply, it is greatly greatly appreciated. And yes, it does give me some of the clarity I so desperately need at this moment. I'm also posting my own chart below, from what I know, the chart is slightly off (birth time could be 10-15 minutes after the time stated here).

More specifically, the crisis I keep referring to involves the care of our elderly mother, who is really not in good shape. I have been unsure of whether I can trust my brother's version any longer of what has been going on with her health and how to proceed with regards to her long-term care. She's quite attached to him, like you mentioned, but I have long felt that its not reciprocated similarly on his end. Pretty sure you can see from my chart why I am not 100% and doing guesswork on this matter rather than trust my gut.

My last question was simply a reflux. My father was quite adept at astrology but this was the only thing he'd ever shared about my brother- that he'd gain high honours in life. And he told me never to gamble, I have no luck :)

Anyway, to cut my long story short, I've got so many things playing out in life at the moment, I just posted out here to gain a little bit of clarity so I can focus and prioritise a path forward. I appreciate your response, its already given me a much needed grasp of things.

Attachments

• IMG_9164.jpg
    IMG_9164.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 18

waybread

ms1001, I am sure you love your mother and are concerned about her, but it looks to me like your relationship with her was/is pretty tense.

There are two main indicators of one's experience of the mother in the horoscope: the moon, and traditionally the cusp of the 10th house. (Modern astrologers are more apt to use the 4th house for Mom.)

I don't see any evidence that your brother would be dishonest about your mother's health.

The 8th house, where both of you have your natal suns, does rule inheritances, among other matters. It's one thing to agree that Mom is better off in a care facility, but any considerations of giving your brother power of attorney over her financial affairs may need more discussion.

Certainly there are cases of one family member getting power of attorney over the finances of an ageing parent, but using the money for his own advantage, vs. over what's best for both the parent and the siblings.

If your brother has or proposes to take over your mother's financial matters, I would suggest in a low-key low-energy kind of way, you consult with a lawyer.

Best wishes on this-- it's never easy to deal with an ageing parent's care.