Bundled charts/Excess zodiac signs and elements

Alzander

Hey guys, I thought it would be a cool idea to get a thread going about bundled charts and those with excess zodiac sign placements and elements within their natal charts.

Please feel free to share your own charts and/or experiences and thoughts about this as I'm very intrigued and feel this will make a great thread for us all to discuss with eachother.

I will attach my chart with this post but only because it fits the criteria of this discussion, I don't nessecerily want a chart reading but go ahead if you want to and I don't want to waffle on about myself because that would take away from it being a collective thread that I'm aiming for. Just briefly though, I have excess water (Pisces) 4- sun,mercury,mars,Saturn and earth (capricorn) 3- moon, Jupiter,Neptune. But my overall element tally is 5 earth, 4 water, 2 air and 1 fire.

With this thread I'm focusing on and considering the typical chart of sun,moon,Mercury,Venus,mars,Jupiter,Neptune,Saturn,Uranus,Pluto,ascendant and Midheaven.
But feel free to expand on any asteroids and other planetary aspects you have and even hypothetical ones too.

I hope we can also get discussing into the qualities of each element and how things can be enhanced or hindered with them in excess or lacking, as this makes for great back-and-fourth conversation.

I'm pretty sure I've started a thread similar to this before, but oh well, I'm sure you guys don't mind.....look forward to seeing what you have to share and say.

<><___Peace fellow StarLovers___><>

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 50

Alzander

Some interesting information on the bundle planetary pattern/the wedge pattern.

http://www.myastrologybook.com/wedge-bundle-planetary-pattern-astrology.htm

''The Wedge Planetary Pattern above is characterized by all ten planets contained within a trine (120°±10°) or smaller arc. The maximum allowable Wedge is 130°, allowing a very generous 10° orb for the trine. As there is no minimum separation for the Wedge Pattern group, all planets may be separated by 90° or less, although such charts are rare. The Wedge’s boundary trine symbolizes the natural resources and talents that the Wedge individual can use to deal with life’s problems. If the two boundary planets are separated by less than 110° and lack this boundary trine, however, the individual lacks some of those natural resources. In that case you need to look to the quintiles (72° aspect, see glossary) in the chart for talents and resources that the Wedge will utilize to deal with life’s difficulties.

As a Wedge you tend to seek fulfillment through the bunching or concentration of your energies, not diffusing them in the simultaneous pursuit of many goals. You’re self-directed, content with your own capacity, and do not depend on or seek the feedback of others. You know how to make a lot out of a little, to increase the small into the great, and to maximize the advantage of opportunities that come your way. You are a true opportunist in the non-pejorative sense of the word. Since you have no oppositions in your chart, your life is very self-directed. Like a gyroscope, you can supply your own inertia and orientation in space in the face of all external forces. Be careful not to spin aimlessly, however, like a top wobbling as it spins down. Some astrologers say that the Wedge is marked by an apparent self-gathering of interests and an unresponsiveness to universal stimuli. Esoterically, the Wedge is an incarnationally young soul among all the planetary patterns.

The thrust of any Wedge Pattern is toward the center of the unoccupied area of the chart. This is exactly opposite the boundary trine’s midpoint, and indicates what the native is really after: what their ultimate goal in life is. The thrust or drive of the Wedge is lessened if it has no boundary trine, but it is still the point opposite the midpoint of the boundary planets.

This is the most rare of all planetary patterns except for the grand cross. In any Wedge (or chart lacking the T-cross, grand cross or grand trine) the so-called "trigger" needs to be identified. This is the most exact square aspect in the chart. The planets (and their signs and houses) that form the trigger symbolize that person's drive and motivation. If one end of the trigger is the cutting planet, that person is all the more forceful and dynamic.

As a Wedge you have great personal magnetism, drawing others to you and integrating them into your world. And the more tightly bunched your wedge, the greater is your personal magnetism. Loni Anderson, Barbara Bach, George W. Bush, Jose Feliciano, Harrison Ford, Steve Forbes, Mark Harmon, Mick Jagger, Franz Kafka, Jean Claude Killy, Paul McCartney, Van Morrison, Benito Mussolini, Valerie Perrine, Sly Stallone, Ringo Starr, Igor Stravinsky, Lech Walesa, Tuesday Weld and Henry Winkler all have (or had) Wedge Planetary Patterns."

The website I linked also has in-depth information on the other 10 planetary patterns; T-Square, Bowl, Bucket, Grand Cross, Grand Trine, Locomotive, Tripod/Splay, Hourglass/Seesaw, Fan, Splash.

I myself have quite a few yods, T-Squares and a cradle from what I can remember.

What do you have? And expand on the overall consensus of your chart, it's patterns and imbalances.

<>< .Peace fellow StarLovers. ><>

(Below is an example of a bundled chart from the website I have linked above)

Attachments

• 36368213-345C-460D-8D44-5BFFC0E09407-240-0000000C32C87D1D.jpeg
    36368213-345C-460D-8D44-5BFFC0E09407-240-0000000C32C87D1D.jpeg
    106.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Hey Starlover,

In order that a good thread idea doesn't languish I'll be your first contributor.

My chart pattern can be condensed into these components; 5 planets in Sagittarius, 3 planets in Capricorn, 1 in Aquarius and Pisces. All "transpersonal" signs (the last of the zodiac), All planets in the left hemisphere and all planets are on one side of the nodal axis. Houses tenated are 12th to 3rd in placidus/1st to 4th in whole sign.

So how does this work for me? Well, my chart has been discussed on this site quite a bit already so I don't want to go overboard with any sharing.

A lot of the traits that bundle charts are supposed to have I possess: very one pointed, self-directed, unshakable from my personal goals, good at leveraging a small amount of resources and yes, a gyroscope is an apt description of how I tend to operate.

I think because of the signs in my chart, I can be quite impersonal. Most don't get to see my true nature, and even after years upon years of interactions many have commented that they don't really know me. It was described to me at one point by an ex that I have "a deep dissatisfaction" that she wanted to get to the bottom of. That fell through the ground....

Anyway, distance in personal dealings also manifests in distance in regard to goals in life. They are large scale and would result in the benefit of the wider world, both of a mundane and spiritual/occult nature. It's one of the reasons why I'm currently so heavily searching for occult knowledge - because I'm trying to dig to find my "true will" a la Crowley so I can manifest it within the world.
In fact, it's why I tried to figure out how to contact my Guardian angel through astrology a while back, which has resulted in quite an interesting path opening up before me. It seems that my GA is listening.

Last edited:

Alzander

Hey Starlover,

In order that a good thread idea doesn't languish I'll be your first contributor.

My chart pattern can be condensed into these components; 5 planets in Sagittarius, 3 planets in Capricorn, 1 in Aquarius and Pisces. All "transpersonal" signs (the last of the zodiac), All planets in the left hemisphere and all planets are on one side of the nodal axis. Houses tenated are 12th to 3rd in placidus/1st to 4th in whole sign.

So how does this work for me? Well, my chart has been discussed on this site quite a bit already so I don't want to go overboard with any sharing.

A lot of the traits that bundle charts are supposed to have I possess: very one pointed, self-directed, unshakable from my personal goals, good at leveraging a small amount of resources and yes, a gyroscope is an apt description of how I tend to operate.

I think because of the signs in my chart, I can be quite impersonal. Most don't get to see my true nature, and even after years upon years of interactions many have commented that they don't really know me. It was described to me at one point by an ex that I have "a deep dissatisfaction" that she wanted to get to the bottom of. That fell through the ground....

Anyway, distance in personal dealings also manifests in distance in regard to goals in life. They are large scale and would result in the benefit of the wider world, both of a mundane and spiritual/occult nature. It's one of the reasons why I'm currently so heavily searching for occult knowledge - because I'm trying to dig to find my "true will" a la Crowley so I can manifest it within the world.
In fact, it's why I tried to figure out how to contact my Guardian angel through astrology a while back, which has resulted in quite an interesting path opening up before me. It seems that my GA is listening.

Lmao, thank you for getting involved Conspiracy Theorist.
That's awesome that you have so many in Sagittarius lol and you have three planets in capricorn like I do.

Which planet do you have in Pisces may I ask? Intrigued to know. I am piscean as hell, not that it's relevant but I like to make it known ahaha.

Thanks for sharing with me bits about how you are as a person, I find that very interesting.

That's really cool that you're delving into some otherworldly spiritual goodness. I am a believer of guardian angels and spirits, I have had them come to me when I've gone through rough patches in my life, they like sit at the end of my bed and stuff and don't barge lol however I'm pretty sure it was more a case of passed loved ones than an actual guardian angel etc but who knows, very mysterious and one of the many reasons why I love it so much.
You should look into more of it if it's taking your interest mate. I experience it a lot where warm and benevolent spirits and whatnot are around me and I just let them be most of the time but it's easy to get them to flee as you are always more powerful and stronger than them. I am quick to see off cold and unnerving energy around me etc...it's all about you, your mind and being the boss. I'm probably not getting to the point very well here but I don't want to drag on about certain things in just one post.

Have you had many 'paranormal' experiences Consp.T ? Any life changing events? Strange moments that seemed really spiritual or strange etc? I'd love to know but don't worrry if you don't want to share such personal stuff with me.

Peace fellow Starlovers

conspiracy theorist

Heh, no problem Alzander.

Yea, 5 planets in Sagittarius is a handful isn't it? I guess that's how I ended up being the court-jester *wink* *wink*

The planet I have in Pisces is Saturn which I find ironic as my chart could have done with some more water, and Mr. Restriction is the only one so kind to find himself in a water sign. But, what I do notice with this is that I have the desire to manifest my spiritual goals in a pragmatic/practical way - bringing heaven down to earth so to speak. This is mirrored with having Neptune in Capricorn too.

Your experiences sound pretty vibrant thus far while mine haven't been quite so "manifest" as of yet. Do you go out of your way to develop your natural sensitivity any further or do you just go with the flow? As for me, I'm way ahead of you there about looking into the occult, but I rather not say the extent to which I'm doing so in such a public space.

Paranormal wise I don't think I've had too many out there experiences. I've had the good fortune of living in places that are oftentimes beside vacant fields with dead animals/other "dark" activities or graveyards (WS Saturn in 4th shines through here I reckon), and any contact with "spirits" have been of a negative nature. There are scientific explanations for sleep paralysis yes, but I'm not completely ruling out that there is a non-physical component to it as well, as I've been experiencing them since the age of 5 and at the time I'd be bombarded with really intense lustful imagery by a vampiric looking woman before it occurred (which is weird for a 5 year old to have in his imagination don't you think?). I've had pre cognitive dreams since I was the age of 2 (I remember playing with a toy truck in the living room and thinking that I've experienced 3 times already). But the events are usually very banal.

What about your Pisces conglomeration. How does it play out for you?

Last edited:

AtlanticPacific

What an interesting thread, thank you for posting! I guess I have somewhat of a wedge? I have 6 planets in water (7 if you include MC), 2 fire, 1 air (2 if you incl AC), 1 earth (2 if you include Chiron). Attached is my natal chart.

I think all the water in my chart (Moon in Cancer, Scorpio stellium) has deeeeefinitely made me extra sensitive and introspective, although I take great pains not to show it. :whistling: Haven't really figured out where to attribute my longterm career indecision, maybe it's down to the Scorpio stellium which includes Uranus - I've job hopped a lot, picked up new careers/projects and then quickly abandoned them...which is weird because I'm otherwise not at all a flaky person. And when it comes to interpersonal relationships I'm not indecisive, once I'm committed, I'm committed! :wink:

Attachments

• Natal Placidus.gif
    Natal Placidus.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 40

Kuntuzangmo

Here's my bundle. As others said, very focused, determined, singleminded at certain times, almost to a fault, taking things to extremes...etc..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 5.31.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 5.31.32 PM.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 34

Alzander

Heh, no problem Alzander.

Yea, 5 planets in Sagittarius is a handful isn't it? I guess that's how I ended up being the court-jester *wink* *wink*

The planet I have in Pisces is Saturn which I find ironic as my chart could have done with some more water, and Mr. Restriction is the only one so kind to find himself in a water sign. But, what I do notice with this is that I have the desire to manifest my spiritual goals in a pragmatic/practical way - bringing heaven down to earth so to speak. This is mirrored with having Neptune in Capricorn too.

Your experiences sound pretty vibrant thus far while mine haven't been quite so "manifest" as of yet. Do you go out of your way to develop your natural sensitivity any further or do you just go with the flow? As for me, I'm way ahead of you there about looking into the occult, but I rather not say the extent to which I'm doing so in such a public space.

Paranormal wise I don't think I've had too many out there experiences. I've had the good fortune of living in places that are oftentimes beside vacant fields with dead animals/other "dark" activities or graveyards (WS Saturn in 4th shines through here I reckon), and any contact with "spirits" have been of a negative nature. There are scientific explanations for sleep paralysis yes, but I'm not completely ruling out that there is a non-physical component to it as well, as I've been experiencing them since the age of 5 and at the time I'd be bombarded with really intense lustful imagery by a vampiric looking woman before it occurred (which is weird for a 5 year old to have in his imagination don't you think?). I've had pre cognitive dreams since I was the age of 2 (I remember playing with a toy truck in the living room and thinking that I've experienced 3 times already). But the events are usually very banal.

What about your Pisces conglomeration. How does it play out for you?
Woah man, awesome lol.

Sorry I haven't responded to you quickly, have been busy recently and kind of forgot about checking back to this thread aha, my bad, but I'm sure you can relate to that. :)

As for me I guess I'm an archetypal Pisces, if you will...with a lot of earth and very little fire.
So all of the neptunian and piscean things come naturally to me I suppose. Many of my Pisces placements are in and around the house of family, 7th I believe and add to that all the Capricorn I guess I'm very protective but often uncertain about where I stand within the family dynamic...I am happy to admit I'm quite controlling but not in a violent or aggressive way...it's more about care and compassion with me and making sure nobody is hurt and took advantage of etc etc.

Thanks for touching on the paranormal stuff too mate, very compelling. I had a lot of random strange stuff happen to me when I was at a similar age too but as you can probably imagine a lot of it is hard to separate from fantasy/imagination with reality and genuine experiences...particularly as a dreamy Pisces soul, heh.

When I was like six years old I fractured my skull pretty bad and ended up hospitalised for quite some time. I'd love to say that loads of otherworldly things took place then but if I did I'd be lying and exaggerating to you as I can't remember too fondly, however since a very young age I've had a rather poor short term memory yet an extremely good long term memory where I can remember the smallest details and discussions from ages ago...it's a bit of a Pisces sun capricorn habit as it is, so I've been told and I guess with the extra Pisces and Capricorn that I possess it exalts tha quite profoundly. I have quite a good way with words, art, music and nature...animals etc but I think I've mentioned this before quite a lot in other threads so I won't drag on. I am not great with numbers and have what I would refer to as maths dyslexia lol....how about you with strong points and weaknesses?

We might as well make this thread quite variable and not too specific, why not hehe.

Peace fellow StarLovers.

Hi All...

I always thought I had a bucket chart, but was told it's actually a fan. :) Fan Pattern. "_

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_david_4518_40043.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_david_4518_40043.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 43