Charatma karka and career!!

marian12345

Astrology is a very heavy science, and hence it's not so easy to read charts.Rahu and Moon in 12th house is a bad combination, it may show even criminal activity, with Moon as the 10th house's lord.Rahu shows the theaves/rogues etc.The 12th house shows the unseen plots/scheming of those, made in hidden places.Ketu in 6th house may show that the native is detached from the perception of good and evil (6th house shows discrimination) and hence he may be attracted to get involved by other bad elements in criminal activities.Look's terrible, it's not?But I begun with your chart by telling you the best indication who contradicts those bad indications, like the strenght of the Lagna Lord (like in the Kalpadruma Yoga).Another good feature of your chart is the exaltation of Mars, the 2nd lord, who shows strong moral power, also.And, equally important, as I've said already, the dispositor of Moon and the lord of Nakshatra occupied by Moon, Mercury and Mars, are in the house where Moon get's his natural Dig Bala.So, I don't think that you will be a bad man.

Marian

Crystalpages

moon and rahu eclisped in the 12th house in rasi is not very good as i have read it on the internet. some blogs even written that this placement is a curse from the past life. some were written that this invokes dull mind and poverty , some said that it the health of mother suffers...!!!! . some said that the native with this placement especially inthe 12th house makes a person haunted with spirits and tantric activities!!!!!!...

Eclipse (and a somewhat similar phenomenon Combustion = eclipse by the Sun) is a very powerful visible phenomenon which have been given excessive emphasis by many individuals within the framework of astrology, however, perhaps should not be considered as highly weighted factors; certainly not in isolated manner which newcomers to astrology become excessively infatuated by! All these beliefs about past life, and even Karma are to be taken up cautiously because opinions differ about those. Perhaps it is not as simple as "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth".

I am not saying that the framework of karma, past-life chain reaction is entirely mumbo-jumbo, but they are not to be accepted too literally. If the original source of life and lifeforms is GOD (of any religion, belief, belief-system etc) and the mythical soul (atma) emerged and in that sense separated from God, then either it is all the decree of God, or God has lost control over its Creation!

The problem with belief about past-life as the prime-driver is that it is very hard to verify! Reincarnation has been researched by thousands and several-fold more pages have been written by those researching that area with all the zeal and life-long. No conclusive evidence has emerged, generally!

Perhaps, rather than getting ensnared/entangled in organic specifics (x was born as this or that and did this or that, etc), reincarnation may be taken as something that has some linear value (heuristic-educational) and the planets and their dispositions in the framework of astrology indicating the thoughts, deeds, approaches that one can adopt in this lifetime, without getting sucked-into the romanticism of past life experiences which might after all be assumptions or creatures of faith. Nothing wrong with that kind of devotional approach, but then we should stop claiming Astrology as a Science!

Yogas and arishthas (negative yogas) in the game of life (Leela) are like assets and encumbrances. How we got those and exploring "why" is a waste of time, the focus should be on WHAT we can do with what cards we have received in this hand (this lifetime)!

Picking a combination here and there will only lead to confusion and therefore while learning, if one is seriously and sincerely doing that, it is best to put our own chart aside as that only arouses false or premature hopes at the best, or untold agony, loss of confidence in discharging normal duties, etc.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Hello dear friends. I am newbie in vedic astrology. How should i read my career from my rasi and dasamsa chart. Please help. I'm student in university (psychology). My birth detals are:

13.11.1994---- 00:48 A.M. -------Male---------Turkey/Istanbul

Thank you. Sorry for bad english by the way.(Also,if you are tell about marriage,spouse,upapada etc. it will be very appreciate,because this topic also confuse my mind)

Crystalpages

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranceAddict

So i should not marry because my spouse will be doomed with health problems :D ...

[/QUOTE]

From what I have heard (and seen) -- dodging karma through magical or wishful thinking does not work! The scythe of Time (Kaal) returns to claim its due. :pinched:

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope generic observations-inputs help take stock, reflect further, pick as relevant. could share specific feedbacks in agreement-disagreements!

hope the ideas-suggestions-insights are felt relevant and useful enough, traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc,

how true-insightful etc the reading effort, in cared valued salient varied feedbacks/comments?

some observations :

saturn-venus lords 1/7 over 5th trine prosperity through artistic aptitudes, handicrafts, grahics, etc, saturn own acq, reformist-innovative, could have aptitude for electronics-mechatronics etc.

sat-venus prone to ill health of spouse, mars aspects own aries 7th good for vocation-career but again not good for health of spouse, venus-mars lords 1/7 over cap-acq neutral signs, inclined to relationships through mere attractions probably.

mars elevated capricorn 4th conjunct mer lord 9th for luck, techno-managerial aptitude, industrial engg etc. growth and riches through own merit, good at projects-operations management, real estate management, methodical, disciplined, mer retro delayed results, better at written communications perhaps.

sun-jup sag 3rd philosophical attitude, ambitious, sportive, admin-advisory aptitude, consultancy-counseling roles, impressive-inspirational writings-teachings,

moon lord 10th over 12th virgo, perfectionist, critical thinking, aptitude for psychology-education, while sat-venus acq 5th for education, sun-jup sag 3rd for communications-counseling-advisory role - could be perhaps instrumental in promoting/managing educational institutes, may be computer education, graphics-web designing, arts-culture, etc etc

10th lord moon over 12th hence there could however be career issues, while mars makes debilated aspect over cancer 10th impacting level of success-recognition, could be inclined to foreign lands.

moon-rahu virgo 12th perhaps acting skills able to camouflage personal emotions, inclined to foreign lands, while could tend to rise and fall to care, may call for ancestor worship, respecting-gifting grandmotherly figures in the family-society, serving-donating at old age homes. currently rahu transit moon-rahu virgo tending to foreign lands, rahu dasa-period too.

sat aspect leo 11th could impact level of income-gains-profits and friendships, could impact arms-shoulders etc, protected by trine aspect from jupiter own sag.

leo inimical for libra asc income-gains-friendships under stress-delay. leo 6th from 6th for health-disease too.

sun lord 11th over 3rd sag could suggest gains from siblings.

jup-moon 6/8 from each other may suggest prone to ups and downs in life, and wile being over sag-virgo unfriendly signs could be bit difficult to recover from any fall.

ketu 6th accident prone, pain-injury-surgery related to intestine-feet etc, prone to job separations, ketu Pisces hypersensitive.

all planets between ketu-rahu, separative ketu transit all planets during it's cyclic transits every 18yrs. currently ketu transit natal ketu pisces heading towards saturn-venus etc. to watch and care impacting through pain-injury-surgery and impacting the relevant house planets and matters to be aware. while ketu pisces could be spiritually oriented. pisces 6th inclined to teaching-learning work environments.

could regularly donate white til thurs evenings at the temple of a saint of your faith, 1.25kgs white til once a month - faith permitting.

sat currently transit enemy sign scorpio 2nd for 2.5yrs impacting family-finances tending to distant lands, research-occult aptitudes. sat scorpio aspect own cap 4th good for property matters but may not be good for health of mother. sat scorpio aspecting leo 11th impacting income-gains-friendships-arms-shoulders-ears.

jup transit elevated cancer/malefic for libra asc, able to scrape through trine own pisces and scorpio. debilated aspect over cap 4th impacting mother's health perhaps.

jup moving to leo next mid-july income-gains-friendships-marriage under stress-delay. jup lord 3rd transit 11th gains through siblings, advisory-counseling-teaching roles though under stress-delay. jup transit 12th from moon may again not be as effective, moderate results.

moon chitra nakshatra, aptitude for design-architecture, bold-stubborn-aggressive, studious, aptitude for astrology, etc. nakshatra lord mars elevated over cap 4th for real estate-property matters-interior designing etc

gemini-mer 9th settling at 32+ thumb rule. mer retro delayed results.
mer placed 4th quadrant and good though retrograde with delays.

taurus-venus 9th from moon placed 6th from moon tending to call for extra efforts towards luck-education etc.

wishing all well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Crystalpages

Whichever is most advanced in a sign, TA. In the case of Rahu which is predominantly retrograde, the position is considered from the end of sign.

Some folks (C.S. Sharma if I remember correctly) in case of identical position (DMS) suggest using the alternative karakas.

TranceAddict

salient pointwise feedbacks to care to share-discuss by now,
on the detailed reading offered, how true-false-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-prospects-health-events etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Hello Kshantram Sir!

It's been 3 long years since you've done the reading for me. At that time, I was very new to astrology and couldn't understand all of your reading. But, now, I can clearly understand each and every point you mentioned and would like to give feedback.

1. "sun-jup sag 3rd philosophical attitude, ambitious, sportive, admin-advisory aptitude, consultancy-counselling roles, impressive-inspirational writings-teachings," 100% true. In 2015, I was going through Rahu Mahadasha and had a great difficulty transforming my imagination to words but when at the end of 2017 when I started my Jupiter Mahadasha, I started my first Content Writing Internship and now, I write on technical topics and also, motivational writings. And, I procrastinate a lot.

2. "moon lord 10th over 12th virgo, perfectionist, critical thinking, aptitude for psychology-education, while sat-venus acq 5th for education, sun-jup sag 3rd for communications-counseling-advisory role - could be perhaps instrumental in promoting/managing educational institutes, may be computer education, graphics-web designing, arts-culture, etc etc" . 100% true. I completed my undergraduation in software engineering and planning to become a professor in university.

3. "10th lord moon over 12th hence there could however be career issues, while mars makes debilated aspect over cancer 10th impacting level of success-recognition, could be inclined to foreign lands." Yes, I'm in trouble these days getting employment and my foreign education is delayed due to difficult family situation. Can you throw a bit more light about it?

4. "moon-rahu virgo 12th perhaps acting skills able to camouflage personal emotions, inclined to foreign lands, while could tend to rise and fall to care, may call for ancestor worship, respecting-gifting grandmotherly figures in the family-society, serving-donating at old age homes. currently rahu transit moon-rahu virgo tending to foreign lands, rahu dasa-period too." Yes, 100% right. I'm a chameleon when it comes to hiding my real emotions. Internally, I want to escape from my birth place and want to fly to foreign lands but I think it won't be happening anytime soon. Can you please tell me in what year I will go abroad for higher education? Thanks.

5. "leo inimical for libra asc income-gains-friendships under stress-delay. leo 6th from 6th for health-disease too". I lost weight but didn't got into any erious health problem and at the begining of 2017, I made some really good friends. Now, I'm in touch with several international people.

6. "all planets between ketu-rahu, separative ketu transit all planets during it's cyclic transits every 18yrs. currently ketu transit natal ketu pisces heading towards saturn-venus etc. to watch and care impacting through pain-injury-surgery and impacting the relevant house planets and matters to be aware. while ketu pisces could be spiritually oriented. pisces 6th inclined to teaching-learning work environments." Didn't got into any major incident but yes, I'm more inclined to teaching.

7. "sat currently transit enemy sign scorpio 2nd for 2.5yrs impacting family-finances tending to distant lands, research-occult aptitudes. sat scorpio aspect own cap 4th good for property matters but may not be good for health of mother. sat scorpio aspecting leo 11th impacting income-gains-friendships-arms-shoulders-ears." 100% correct. our family finances were drained due to my younger brother leaving for foreign lands to study. He is independent now. Also, I was more involved in astrology and occult sciences.

8. "taurus-venus 9th from moon placed 6th from moon tending to call for extra efforts towards luck-education etc." I do feel like I have to put my extra effort but the major problem I'm facing is that I procrastinate A LOT. Why?

Hope my feedback was useful. I would definitely love that you could throw some light on my current dasa and transit as 2018 was a year full of mental pressure due to property matters and other things.

Thank you so much sir, You still remembered this forum :)

RishiRahul

Here are my birth details
Birth date : 14 jan 1996
Time of Birth : 1:45 am
DST: None
Place of Birth: Karachi , Pakistan

Iam unable to attach my full birth chart . Sorry.

Please tell me what is my chara atmakarka and what im here in this life to learn?.
And tell me about my career path relating to this.
I am currently in computer engineering which is my passion (i think).. And also tell me if i have any RAJ YOGAS !!!

Thanks!!!

Your chara atmakaraka is Sun giving a relatively easy life to enjoy as its in the house of Jupiter, with Jupiter, in the door, or & 7th from Arudha Lagna.

Your amatyakaraka moon replaces the atmakaraka Sun to become atmakaraka.
Moon is affected by Rahu (and Ketu) confusing life purpose, due to changes in life and profession

RishiRahul