solar return/ venus return

hyphen

Banned
Hello!
I noticed that in the year ahead my solar venus is conjuncting my natal venus. My solar venus is in eight house also conjuncting solar vertex. my natal venus is in sixth house. what does that mean? have you experienced something like this?

AtlanticPacific

Hard to answer without more info, but the houses in your natal chart that Venus rules will be emphasized for the solar return year along with the impact on your SR 8th and natal 6th. But of course there are a lot of other factors..I don't personally feel an affinity with Venus return charts however I know many other astrologers do. I would recommend posting your return chart so we can get the full picture. :smile:

hyphen

Banned
Hard to answer without more info, but the houses in your natal chart that Venus rules will be emphasized for the solar return year along with the impact on your SR 8th and natal 6th. But of course there are a lot of other factors..I don't personally feel an affinity with Venus return charts however I know many other astrologers do. I would recommend posting your return chart so we can get the full picture. :smile:
My natal venus rules 4th, 5th and 9th house. here's my solar return

Attachments

• solar_32gw_01_michelle_201738.60859.6991.jpg
    solar_32gw_01_michelle_201738.60859.6991.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 13

AtlanticPacific

Cool - easiest way (for me at least) to look at this is if you go on Astro.com and pull the chart that says "Natal and Solar Return with houses". That way it pulls a composite of both so you don't have to toggle back and forth between the two charts. Post that one and I'll be happy to take a look.

Last edited:

hyphen

Banned
Cool - easiest way (for me at least) to look at this is if you go on Astro.com and pull the chart that says "Natal and Solar Return with houses". That way it pulls a composite of both so you don't have to toggle back and forth between the two charts. Post that one and I'll be happy to take a look.

oh I didnt know about that.. thanks for telling me
Here's the chart :)

Attachments

• newastro_31gw_01_michelle_2017319.36391.49730.jpg
    newastro_31gw_01_michelle_2017319.36391.49730.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 12

AtlanticPacific

This is an interesting SR chart - above and beyond your Venus aspect. Here's what stood out to me:

In general you have quite a few conjunctions with natal planets and house cusps, which is interesting.

Chiron is at an Aries Point in the SR 5th (interesting to note your natal 3rd house cusp is exactly at AP) which indicates that you may have an important opportunity to heal that's connected with creativity and communications and/or work. Also Node is conjunct natal Chiron in SR 10th - is your work connected with kids at all? If not, and that's something you're interested in, there could be opportunity there. Regardless, career is taking centerstage in this return chart. Your SR AC is intercepting natal 10th and you have Uranus in 6th so I think work/career will be a focus and there's possibility for change in what you do. Also both natal and SR ruler of MC are conjunct in Leo so you'll be fired up! Just watch for extremes. :devil:

Moon in Libra is conj Natal Jup in 9th and in same house with SR Jupiter, and that combined with Sun in SR 9th - are you pursuing a higher degree or thinking about taking courses? This would be a good year. Maybe even abroad? Ditto if you're a teacher (or a tutor -and there's a possible work from home aspect). With Sun in 9th there's opp for travel but my instinct tells me this is more connected with either teaching or studying/learning and groups of ppl..

Now, your Venus conjunction. I actually don't see this as the major player in this chart (just my humble opinion). I think you'll be favored with your interactions with groups and relationships, and others will find you appealing/attractive but more so in a professional sense. Definitely opportunity to make new friends and especially with the Vertex aspects you could meet someone who plays an important role in your life - although I see this more in a platonic or professional sense again). Also income could be favored through institutions you're working with and/or getting a loan to start a new business. I would just avoid taking a big financial risk without a safety net as you have Uranus in SR 6th and Saturn in SR 2nd (and Sun conj Mars can lend itself to rash behavior). But that doesn't mean don't act as Saturn can also lend structure to your income - so lots of opportunity just that note of caution. :)

Hope this is helpful and lots of luck in the coming year!

hyphen

Banned
This is an interesting SR chart - above and beyond your Venus aspect. Here's what stood out to me:

In general you have quite a few conjunctions with natal planets and house cusps, which is interesting.

Chiron is at an Aries Point in the SR 5th (interesting to note your natal 3rd house cusp is exactly at AP) which indicates that you may have an important opportunity to heal that's connected with creativity and communications and/or work. Also Node is conjunct natal Chiron in SR 10th - is your work connected with kids at all? If not, and that's something you're interested in, there could be opportunity there. Regardless, career is taking centerstage in this return chart. Your SR AC is intercepting natal 10th and you have Uranus in 6th so I think work/career will be a focus and there's possibility for change in what you do. Also both natal and SR ruler of MC are conjunct in Leo so you'll be fired up! Just watch for extremes. :devil:

Moon in Libra is conj Natal Jup in 9th and in same house with SR Jupiter, and that combined with Sun in SR 9th - are you pursuing a higher degree or thinking about taking courses? This would be a good year. Maybe even abroad? Ditto if you're a teacher (or a tutor -and there's a possible work from home aspect). With Sun in 9th there's opp for travel but my instinct tells me this is more connected with either teaching or studying/learning and groups of ppl..

Now, your Venus conjunction. I actually don't see this as the major player in this chart (just my humble opinion). I think you'll be favored with your interactions with groups and relationships, and others will find you appealing/attractive but more so in a professional sense. Definitely opportunity to make new friends and especially with the Vertex aspects you could meet someone who plays an important role in your life - although I see this more in a platonic or professional sense again). Also income could be favored through institutions you're working with and/or getting a loan to start a new business. I would just avoid taking a big financial risk without a safety net as you have Uranus in SR 6th and Saturn in SR 2nd (and Sun conj Mars can lend itself to rash behavior). But that doesn't mean don't act as Saturn can also lend structure to your income - so lots of opportunity just that note of caution. :)

Hope this is helpful and lots of luck in the coming year!

wow!!! you're reallyyy good at this!!! thank you very much!!:joyful: yes, you found out! I'm working with children! I love children and currently I'm working in a kindergarden as a preschool teacher! Its my first job in my life but I already feel the chironic energy you're talking about. (also my coworker has her natal chiron on 5 degrees of leo.. exactly on my natal sun!!)

I'm also thinking about taking extra courses in university this year so I'm more than happy to learn that this is a good year! but I'm worried about sun/mars conjunct.. I have a natal sun/mars semisquare. I wonder how will this affect me..

AtlanticPacific

You're very welcome! So happy it resonated and how fantastic that you've found your career path. :)

I wouldn't worry unduly about the Sun combust Mars - on the positive side it will reaaally fire you up and add extra motivation, which is awesome. I don't know why, but I just feel like maybe you'll start your own business on the side that's connected to what you already do; i.e. tutoring or teaching (or pave the way to do so down the road). Just watch for volatility with your interpersonal relationships and also when you're teaching (since it's in the SR 9th). And yes, especially because the natal Sun/Mars aspect pertains to professional relationships and the money you earn from others (and Uranus in SR 6th) so just something to bear in mind. Try not to fly off the handle and get fired, lol! :whistling: Forewarned is forearmed as they say. :wink: